Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Other Side

Chroma Zed

The most important thing in Sophia's life was her loved ones. What she did was for them and to make sure that the people on Chroma Zed were taken care of. She really did care about them and did all she could as Viceroy. It was a pleasure to serve the people and it gave her a beautiful planet to raise her daughter. She only wanted the best for her daughter and to give her everything in the galaxy and protect her. Sophia knew her skills as a Templar lacked in comparison to that of other.

As such the woman looked for a Sith Lord to further her training and abilities in the Force. She could have easily gone to see a Jedi Master but that was not what she wanted. Her fiancée was a Jedi Master and as such she didn't want abilities like his Sophia wanted something different.

Before joining the confederacy Sophia had been kidnapped and tortured by two Sith Masters whom wanted nothing more than ransom money from her father. They left her a scarred and beaten. That had also been her first run-in with Force lightning an ability that scared her even now. She felt learning from one would assist her in knowing how to fight one if the time came.

Luckily she didn't have to go to some backwater planet for this training. @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] had agreed to meet the knight on her own turf of Chroma Zed. She had a spare room in her manor dedicated to training. It would be the easiest for her to learn there where she was not only most comfortable but was away from prying eyes.

Chroma Zed was not a planet Kära was familiar with, owing that it was outside of her typical sphere of influence. With that said, she found it to be a very agreeable place, warm and temperate enough to host a vast array of life from both fauna to flora alike. Her first sights, when glancing out of the dropship, were the lush mountains in the distance. Yes, Darth Kyros could appreciate this planet, it would prove a lovely location to provide some first-hand training for an unusual student. That was not to say that Miss Sophia Walsh was strange in any way, only that aside from @[member='Thurion Heavenshield'] she had never taught anyone who was not a Sith or on the path to becoming one.

But it would be a challenge, and one she had readily accepted. Not that she had shown any sign of enthusiasm, it would not do to appear eager to help 'the enemy' so to speak. When the dropship touched down the Sith Lady made her way out onto the luscious terrain, with Skydd in her shadow. The 2.5m bodyguard droid was covered from head to toe in a dark set of robes, which made it nigh on impossible to distinguish him from any other sentient being usually found with Kära. "I'd like an audience with the Lady Walsh, please." She said to the first official she saw upon the surface, and soon she was being guided through towards a stately manor. An impressive location, she had to admit, but it was not as awe inspiring as it would have been had she been anyone else: Kära had ascended through the Sith hierarchy, and had owned Palaces on three large Sith planets in her lifetime. Still, she could appreciate the architecture of this building.

When she was asked to wait the woman did so without any issue, standing to one side so as not to be in the way of anyone who was passing through. Her gaze sought out the appearance of the woman who owned this particular building, and oversaw the planet. Now all that Kära had to do was wait...

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Chroma Zed in no way lacked security. The safety and well-being of all citizens was a top priority of Sophia. The woman's manor was also well guarded all by itself. Her husband once laughed about the idea of getting a moat built around it. They didn't have one but instead cameras inside and out. It really was done for Isabella's safety rather than her own.

Isabella was nowhere to be found today. While Sophia may be alright with training and learning from a Sith Lord but she didn't want her five year old around when she did so. If this turned into a bad thing she didn't want her daughter to be hurt because of it. Instead Izzy was spending her holiday with her daddy at the Jedi Temple. It was a win-win Sophia's opinion as she got the chance to do her thing and Izzy got daddy/daughter time.

Upon hearing that she had a visitor Sophia quickly went to greet her. "It's a pleasure to meet you in person Lady Vi'dreya. Thank you for coming. I have an empty room that I believe will suit our needs. Can I get you anything first however to eat or drink?" Sophia didn't want to be rude and not offer her guest something even though she had the feeling that she wasn't exactly the small talk type.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

The Sith Lord simply inclined her head toward the woman who would become her student for the next few weeks, and then stepped in line beside her, so as to be led to the destination which had been mentioned. "It is nice to have a prepared student" she mused aloud, more often than not it was she providing the training space and the food, speaking of which; "No food is necessary, although I thank you for the offer."

"Tell me, Sophia, as you have been quite brief with your wants thus far; what is it you are expecting to learn during our sessions?" It was a question the woman was likely waiting for, but it was also necessary to be answered before they entered the designated room. It was no use heading in there to train without a clear cut idea in her mind of where they were headed and a plan to carry it out.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Sophia was always prepared for what was to come or what could happen. It was probably why she had made such a good captain. She had run a tight ship and liked things in order. Chaos and disorder happened but it wasn't something she was particularly fond of. She thought it would be rude of her not to be prepared for her guest after all she came all the way here to train her.

There were many things that Sophia wished to learn for herself. She had looked into what @[member="Lady Kyros"] had to offer before her arrival in preparation for this question. The woman had much to chose from however she was able to narrow it down to a few things she wished to learn. "I have heard that you a a master of potions, an alchemist. I have always been interested in learning myself. I was also hoping to learn mind barrier." Sophia knew of no alchemists in the confederacy which would make her an even more valuable asset to them and as for the mind barrier well she just wished to protect herself. She could handle physical scares but she didn't want anyone messing in her mind anymore. She wouldn't allow that to happen again.

She pondered for just a moment, on the requests brought about by Sophia. Of those requests one would not be - at this stage - viable. She did not teach Alchemy, it was not a skillset she desired to pass on at this stage, and certainly not to just anyone. It would take her years of observing, she knew, to be willing to pass on this particular knowledge. The Galaxy was filled with many who would abuse the power, use it wrongly or otherwise shame the word that was 'Alchemist'.

"Correct on all counts," she said, shifting her sights across to Sophia. "I can assist you with poisons, although it will be a most unpleasant experience for you, and one you will be required to keep to. It quickly becomes a lifestyle choice, because to know the poisons you use is to know their effects: the only way to know them is to experience them for yourself. In small doses, of course. Nothing deadly or risking." That would be the biggest commitment of their sessions.

"As for the barrier, that is something I have taught many times, and I will be more than willing to assist. I will even show you a few tricks many do not think of with regards to it." She hoped this would be agreeable. For now she spoke not of the issue of alchemy, in truth she was willing to at least try and see if Sophia would be one of the few she deemed... Elligible.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"I have been through unpleasant experiences in my life and that doesn't scare me. In order to get what I want I'm willing to endure pain. It only makes sense to have to test your creations to ensure you have what you intended to make." Sophia had been kidnapped and tortured before which she had survived. This was a choice however and one she was willing to endure to get what she wanted. If she could help others with what she learned here all the pain it caused would be worth it. Sophia just had to now hope that @[member="Lady Kyros"] was willing to teach. Pain was something she was no stranger of and if given the chance to learn she would not complain about the pain.

"That would be wonderful. Thank you so much for all of your assistance. When do we begin?" Sophia was very excited to get started on her training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom