Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Agent 66 | Salient Interstellar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Dawn Central Command
unknown.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a mysterious subordinate for Marlon Sularen
  • Image Credit:
  • Role: Main Enforcer of SularenCo and Chief Operating Officer of Salient Interstellar
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Force Dead
  • Species: Human
  • Appearance: At 6'10 and weighting 230lbs , no one knows what Agent 66 Face looks like behind that mask and he usually , almost every time wears Death Trooper Armor with a modified black-tainted Shoretrooper helmet.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
COMBAT INFORMATION
Strengths:
  • Extensive Training
  • Ace Pilot
  • Force-Dead
Weaknesses:
  • Overconfident
  • Over-commitment
  • Force-Dead

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Nothing much is known about the Agent 66 given that barley any one knows his true name and identity in which remains unknown. The only known Information known about Agent 66 is that he once served Marlon Sularen's Imperial Directorate under the Pseudonym of "James Cerensp" serving as one of the Directorate's Chief Enforcers once the Directorate collapsed , the Operative gave up his former identity of James Cerensp and simply became known as the "Agent 66" serving as Garm Ki-Sapan's Second in Command in Salient Interstellar and Marlon Sularen's secret enforcer.

Last edited:
  • Image Credit:
    • Artstation - Imperial Inspector
Seems you're missing the link here.

• Loyalties:
    • Salient Interstellar
    • Sularen Association
    • Marlon Sularen
These need to be hyperlinked.

• Wealth: N/A | Nothing is known about the Operative's Wealth though it is believed that his wealth is equivalent to that of an Elite Soldier.
A Codex submission is primarily a compilation of ooc information. So even if something is unknown or obscure ICly, it must be documented. With that in mind, please remove the 'N/A'.

Being Force-Dead is a strength as Force-Dead beings cannot be sensed in the Force or affected by most direct Force powers. By the same token, they cannot be aided via the Force either (for instance, Force Healing and Battle Meditation do not work on them). So I'd recommend listing that in Weaknesses, too.

Since you mention Death Trooper Armour in the submission, please link it.

Furthermore, both the name and the concept of the character are very similar to a character by the same name from Firefly. That series obviously does not have a monopoly on shadowy black ops operatives, but it would be best to make it something less on the nose.

CETCOM CETCOM

Last edited:
CETCOM CETCOM

Thank you for making those edits. Upon conducting further research, I came across one issue. I mentioned it in my first post, but that was after an edit, so I suppose you were editing your sub while I wrote it.

Both the name and the concept of the character are very similar to a character by the same name from Firefly. That series obviously does not have a monopoly on shadowy agents, but it would be best to make it something less on the nose, like giving him a different name.

CETCOM CETCOM

Unfortunately, I don't think so, since otherwise you'd leave yourself open to possible accusation of plagiarism. I don't believe that was your intent, but as it is this character is too similar to the Firefly character by the same name (mysterious, elite agent no one knows anything about and who's called the Operative). So please pick a different one.

Last edited:
CETCOM CETCOM

Thanks for editing. That name works.

He's still named 'The Operative' in History.

'Nothing much is known about the Operative given that barley any one knows his true name and identity in which remains unknown. The only known Information known about Agent 66 is that he once served Marlon Sularen's Imperial Directorate under the Pseudonym of "James Cerensp" serving as one of the Directorate's Chief Enforcers once the Directorate collapsed , the Operative gave up his former identity of James Cerensp and simply became known as the "Agent 66" serving as Garm Ki-Sapan's Second in Command in Salient Interstellar and Marlon Sularen's secret enforcer.'

Submission Name: Agent 66 | Salient Interstellar
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: Bring this Submission up to date.

Submission Name: Judgement Troopers
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To Bring this Submission up to Date

Submission Name: 142nd Legion | Salient Interstellar
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To add some changes to this Submission

Submission Name: Neo-Imperial Filibuster | Salient Interstellar
Link to Submission:
Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: To add some Changes to this Submission
Don't forget to include a list of changes and remember to tag Codex Staff when you're ready for live judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom