Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mountain in the Snow [Athéirûn]

@[member="Athéirûn Beorlundsson"]

The shuttle landed sending up a cloud of white snow high into the air as the engines thrusters screamed. The snow is thick on the ground this time of year, and Iella waited as the ramp lowered. She wrapped her cloak around her, trying to keep in her warmth as the coldness bit. But it is a wonderful feeling, refreshing to the senses and skin. Her booted feet treading the hard metal of the ramp before finding the crush of the snow. Iella took in her surroundings, everything white as it should be on Tython. She smiles at the idea of it, but some much do now here and time will not wait.

The Seers will set up soon here too, but for now .. her main focus is the training of Atheirun. She walked not far to a rock and sat down, the same rock she had sat on when her Master brought her here to train. Tython holds wonderful memories for Iella, time spent here with him, beyond value to her. And there is much more, she can feel them through the force and sent them a message that their mother had arrived and soon will be with them.

She raised her face to the sun, no warmth it offered this day, but that was not important.

Once they finally touched ground the giant of a man stepped out onto the snowy winterland stretching out before them, and for once he could feel at home again; vast mountains in the distance, frozen lakes and snowcovered treetops. Just like home. Of course, the world itself seemed a lot smaller in general than Midvinter, since it catered to the inhabitants of this planet and not the Valkyri species. The cold was hardly noticable to the thick skin of Athérûn Beorlundsson, who was used to walking naked in much colder weather when he was but a wee lad. It was just how they were as a people, and having lived in such harsh climates for so many milennia allows for natural resistance and immunities.

Taking a long, deep breath of the cool Tython air, he turned and looked at his tutor as she basked in the sunlight. It was obvious to all that this was her home, and very dear to her. He could relate to the fullest. Taking a few steps towards her, he stood behind her and stated the obvious aloud. "This is your home, is it not?"

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Athéirûn Beorlundsson"]

She opened her eyes and turned toward Atheirun with a smile. "It has become my home, my home planet is Corellia, I have not been back there for some time", she said with a touch of saddness. "Tython is beautiful, in more ways then one, it's natural beauty beyond compare, although you might disagree, but more so for the Force. The Force reside here, both dark and light", she said, as she raised her arm up and pointed toward the twin moons. "See the moons in the sky, the twin moons of Ashla and Bogan. Ashla .. the light, and Bogan the dark, each filled with their respective alignments .. giving balance to the Force".

Iella indicated for Atheirun to come sit with her. "Now I believe you have need to understand exactly what is the Force", she looked at him. "Lets begin with you asking me a question".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom