Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Meta (WIP)

The Meta

T
(WIP)
TheNewMeta_zps348d3c3a.png

ALIAS: The Meta
FACTION: Clockwork (possibly Project Freelancer when the event is finished and (if) the faction is running, in the future)
SPECIES: Genetically Altered/Mutated Human Clone (Cyborg)
HEIGHT: 3.0 meters
WEIGHT: 240 kilograms (300 kilograms in suit)
EYES: Green and White (One eye is dead)
HAIR: Bald
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

Extremely Dangerous: This behemoth is nearly twice the size of the average man, in both height and weight. He has tremendous strength, capable of lifting incredible weights that most beings gawk at with wonder and awe. With hydraulic help granted by his suit, he has the capability of lifting 1500 kilograms.

Tech: The Meta always has what he needs to destroy his foes.

A.I. assist: Sigma, is a special A.I. (now corrupted by Omni), that assists the Meta tactically. In addition to it's Degree Four programming, it also provides the Meta with Degree two programming to better understand technology.

Perfect Memory: Whether it be an image, a sound, or any other kind of sensation, the Meta has the ability to recall on it at any time, in memory.

WEAKNESSES:

Suffers from Gigantism: Whatever happened during his growing prosses has given the unfortunatly lethal disease of Gigantism, granting a height well above average, and continueing to grow. His organs however, are not growing at the same pace, and if not continually repaired via cybernetics his insides will collapse on him and cause him to die.

No will of his own: The Meta rely's wholly upon what his A.I. tell him to do, and when he is left to his own device's his only instinct is to attack.

Irrationally Insane: He is naturally insane, easily aggrivated, occasionally sadistic, and more occasionally masochistic (very strangely).

Post traumatic Stress disorder: Because of his brutality and his long time within military training, he has encountered an unnumerable amount of injury's.

Dissociative identity disorder: Because of his dominating A.I. mental companion's, whom helps to control his actions despite his irrational insanity, it has also caused the negative effect of destroying the monsters psyche even more, by splitting it into various identities. Though verbally it isn't noticed, how he acts and performs can tell one which personality he was at the moment.

My aim is off!: One of his eyes has been irreparably damaged, and thus he requires the help of his Sigma A.I. to compensate for his loss.

Corruptable: If you can get past his helmets sound systems, and you aren't attacking him, or if he hasn't already been told to kill you right then and there, he will follow anything you say to him. However, try and deviate him from Omni and it will back fire on you, as his cerbal cortex has been rearranged with ease to serve the A.I., he also has Sigma that leads him just second to Omni. So although it is difficult, he can be made to bend to anyone's will.

SHIP: Whatever ship is provided to him through the Clockwork.

BIOGRAPHY: The Meta, is an abhorrent monstrosity. He was supposedly an ordinary, run of the line Clone Soldier serving in a private army that was testing new equipment. Most notably, integrating a droid intelligence directly into an exoskeletal suit for a soldier to recieve incredible tactical advantages. But it was obvious, that this clone had becoming something monster like rather than soldier. He, like the other Clones in the private army were breed to age faster. The quality of their breeding techniques though were poor, and it was common that clones didn't even make it, and some did with mutations that were usually minor.

The Meta was not anything minor. He was born without the ability to speak, and he was twice the size of the original template. Because of this though, they had to find away to make sure that his organs did not collapse, once they knew they had him under their control. This resulted in mechanical supports that allowed the giant to continue living 'normally'. Because of his enormous size, he of course obtained enormous strength, with larger muscles in which to work with. His organs and brain though, did not compensate, and thus the Soldier was like a giant Neanderthal, capable of only throwing rocks and pulling a trigger once told to.

While the other clones were made to be loyal to their makers, Meta's loyalty was slightly different. They were able to learn that he could be told to do anything, by anyone. This was startling, and not a good sign for them. It meant he was highly corruptible. Thus, to combat this unfavorable occurence they made it, so his helmet blocked out all sound except for when they were giving him orders. They almost just scrapped him, as he appeared to be far too much work to be dealing with. They kept him for three reasons:

• One: They weren't honestly sure if they could kill him without they themselves dying.
  • Two: Everyone else who might have been thinking of attacking them would be scared out of their wits much as they themselves are.
  • Three: He actually turned out to be an able warrior capable of creatively completing objectives on his own, as well as a perfect memory.

Thus they kept him as deterent, as well as a last resort weapon for the private army. They eventually got to implanting the droid Sigma into his suit, which helped to control him, but with the modifications they used the droids A.I. began to have its own agenda for the Meta. Once Sigma finally deviated from its controllers, it took Meta out for a spin and ran from his owners with ease, using the specially designed weapon for him to blast his way through and off the no-name Outer Rim planet. At some point in time, Sigma was eventually corrupted by the Omni A.I., and thus Meta as a result.

The monstrosity of the Meta is now in the Eternal A.I.'s hands.

KILLS:
None yet

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None yet

AVERAGE INVENTORY: 1 Modifiable Milkor Brute,

LE WICKED AWESOME THEME SONG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Alternative Profile Possibility:

ALIAS:
FACTION: Clockwork
SPECIES: Prime Alpha
Prototype
HEIGHT: 2.6 meters
WEIGHT: 140 kilograms
EYES:
HAIR:
SKIN:
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

STRENGTHS:

WEAKNESSES:

SHIP: Whatever ship is provided to him through the Clockwork.

BIOGRAPHY:

KILLS:
None yet

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None yet

AVERAGE INVENTORY:

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom