Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Preatorian | Warhammer-Class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Dawn Central Command

starship_profile__warhammer_class_heavy_cruiser_by_vince_t_d7klufh-pre.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Warship Systems
  • Standard Warship Targeting Systems
  • Standard Starship Safety Systems
  • Tractor Beam Generators
  • Escape Pods
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Stealth Ship
  • Extreme Armament
  • Interdictor Battlecruiser
  • Mobile Headquarters
WEAKNESSES
  • Exposed Bridge
  • Vulnerable Engines
  • Vulnerability to EMPs
DESCRIPTION

1st June , 2020
  • Materials Changed
  • Updated Affiliation
  • Added Color to some parts of the submission
  • Removed Div Background

Last edited:
CETCOM CETCOM

The Executor-class as inspiration is a classic and fits very well. A solid concept, simplistic and easy strengths/weaknesses, and an overall cut-and-dry submission. I think the only thing I want added is for you to hyperlink the Affiliate for me. Just link it to the Directorate's faction page and that will work for me.

You are also underpowered as far as ratings go. I'll allow for another Extreme rating of your choice, whether it be Defenses or Hangar space. HOWEVER, be sure to make these changes reflect in your strengths and weaknesses as well if you do choose to bump one of these up.

Please @me when you have make adjustments. Thank you!

CETCOM CETCOM

That is going to be a negative, ghost rider. Individual characters may not own personally combat vessels above 500m in length. You'll need to additionally affiliate this with a company or minor faction. Please see the below chart for details:
jav72KL1_o.png

Final Dawn Central Command
Avo Avo

Oh yeah forgot about that. I've changed the Affiliation to Organization called Adam Versili's Imperial Remnant after further review of the submission. The Codex Submission for the Organization got archived but i'll have it placed into Pre-Codex and see if i can have it approved soon enough.

CETCOM CETCOM

Negative, I'm not going to take a Codex Lore Faction as an acceptable affiliate either. I'll provide two examples of acceptable affiliations for this 5km flagship:
  • Yorkell Industries
  • Any Official SWRP: Chaos faction that your character is currently a member of.
Pick one of those and I will stamp this approved.

CETCOM CETCOM

What is the status of this submission? As per the rules of the pre-factory, which can be found here, submissions may only remain in the pre-factory for one month before being archived. Unfortunately, your submission has been in the pre-factory for longer than a month, if you could please update us on if you still intend to complete it, or if you would rather the submission be moved to the archives till you're ready to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom