Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Lost Holocron of Jedi Master Plo Koon

Status
Not open for further replies.
jedi_holocron_by_blastedhitmowaka-d5j8003.jpg

Image Source: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/301/1/b/jedi_holocron_by_blastedhitmowaka-d5j8003.jpg
Intent: Expanding on the discovery of an implied Canon artifact created by the Jedi Master, Plo Koon.
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/54047-the-ghost-of-jedi-past-dev-thread-pm-to-join/#entry813222(Honestly, I will do anything I can to get this approved. I mean ANYTHING :p)
Manufacturer: Jedi Master Plo Koon
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Jareth Holst
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Holocron parts
Description: Jedi Master Plo Koon was considered by many, including the infamous Sith Assassin Darth Maul, to be one of the greatest Jedi warriors of all time. He was an avid user of many force abilities including alter environment and even used the infamous light side version of force lightning which he himself dubbed, “electric judgement” on the great holocron. Plo Koon was capable, as evidenced by his work on the Great Holocron, of creating a Holocron. He did so, using it to store his knowledge of the force as a journal. He kept this Holocron on his person at all times, wanting to keep it until he felt it was complete. The aforementioned fact meant that it disappeared as a result of his untimely death on the planet Cato Neimoidia. Many many years later, long after the Gulag plague, the rebounding population of the galaxy was rebuilding. New empires rose and fell, but a small group interested in the history of the galaxy sought to find pieces of significance, so when someone who lived on the planet Cato Neimoidia was selling a Jedi Holocron storied to have been found among the scattered debris of a starfighter hundreds of years in the past, the group jumped at the opportunity to purchase it. The group asked the seller to travel with them to the planet Dantooine where a small jedi enclave existed now in order to verify the truth of its existence. It was left at the temple while the seller and group of potential buyers left for a time. Little did they know that the Primeval would invade the planets surface that very day... The Primeval ships landed upon the planet like a rain of blood, flooding the small planet with death, the victims of which included both the seller and the visiting members of the historically minded group. The Jedi enclave was abandoned, and the unknown Holocron was left behind, assumed to be a fake. When the Enclave was looted, a human replica droid by the name of Destiny found this Holocron. Unable to use it herself for reasons she did not understand, she kept it to potentially sell. Unfortunately she would have difficulty verifying that this Holocron was indeed a real artifact. The case remained that she would keep the Holocron regardless as rumors of her ownership of such an artifact grew. Fast forwarding to the end of the Netherworld crisis Jado Wulk, owner of a small weapons manufacturer (Limited Armaments) met with Destiny to discuss the possible creation of a custom weapon for her use. Eventually they reached the discussion of payment, and Destiny gave an offer; however, the offer was too low to purchase the specific weapon she desired resulting in Jado refusing her request apologetically. Destiny began to leave, when she dropped the Holocron she had looted from the Jedi on Dantooine. Jado saw this and, deeply interested in the Jedi Order, asked if she would be willing to part with the Holocron as a part of her payment. Destiny agreed and the deal was complete, meaning Jado Wulk was now in possession of the unknown Holocron. Upon Jado's death to the Sith, Raien Keth, the company's holdings were transferred to his child-hood friend, Jareth Holst. This included all of the personal effects found in Jado's office, including the mysterious holocron. Though his incidental possession of the Holocron is unknown as of this submission, Jareth Holst technically currently owns the lost Holocron of Jedi Master Plo Koon.

Within the Holocron Plo Koon recorded the following information:
-His knowledge of physical science
-His knowledge of Alter Environment
-Rough notes about the ability he deemed "Electric Judgment" and a log of his thoughts on the ability
-His knowledge of the Shien variation of Form V

Primary Source: (Please link the source of another writer's submission that you are modifying for your use; only necessary for "Chaos Canon" submissions)

Jareth Johnathon Holst said:
Development Thread: If necessary (Honestly, I will do anything I can to get this approved. I mean ANYTHING )
I'd like to see a development thread behind the obtaining of this, whether it includes its use or not is up to you. I'm asking for a minimum of ten, as always, but you can continue on with it however much longer you like for story purposes.

Silara Kuhn said:
I'd like to see a development thread behind the obtaining of this, whether it includes its use or not is up to you. I'm asking for a minimum of ten, as always, but you can continue on with it however much longer you like for story purposes.
You mean ten posts?

Also, would the Dominion in which it was discovered by [member="Destiny"] count for this?

I said it in an edit, but I wanted to clarify, does the dominion where it was discovered on Dantooine by Destiny count? or would a more specific dev thread be necessary? (I don't care either way, and a thread where Jareth discovers it in Jado's office will be done regardless)

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

does the dominion where it was discovered on Dantooine by Destiny count? or would a more specific dev thread be necessary?
I haven't read it, so I can't speak for it. However, dominions generally aren't up to par for development threads unless within that thread there is a significant focus on what is being submitted.

[member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"]
No specific requirements. I will archive this until the thread is complete, at which time you may PM an RPJ or Administrator to have it pulled out for a final review.

Could you please describe, in list format, every force ability or piece of knowledge that would be present in the holocron?

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

-Rough notes about the ability he deemed "Electric Judgment" and a log of his thoughts on the ability

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Please place this in the description of the submission.

Upon review of your development thread, based on this being a canon item of relative importance, I will ask that you include a little more in your development thread. Whether it be increasing the description of each post or adding more onto it, the detail I am looking for is not quite there yet.

Silara Kuhn said:
Upon review of your development thread, based on this being a canon item of relative importance, I will ask that you include a little more in your development thread. Whether it be increasing the description of each post or adding more onto it, the detail I am looking for is not quite there yet.
I will work on getting that done. Would interacting with the artifact work as an effective means to add more detail?

I will have this archived again until it has been completed, if you feel unsure if your progress is substantial enough feel free to ask for a second opinion.

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Submitted for the approval of the midnight society, I give you: the complete complete version. Dev thread is now extended to include not only a brief history of the holocron, but a situation showing some of the knowledge contained within! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom