Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lightsaber Workshop

Nyxie

【夢狐】
This is pretty simple. I make lightsabers. I can draw them by hand via tablet or chopshop them via photoediting software. I found out I have a really sharp eye for custom lightsaber effects in PhotoShop. So if you're interested in that kind of thing, request here. Just leave a -very- detailed description or pics/source links of whatever it is you want me to tweak. Lastly, yes, I can recolor those lightsaber pictures you found on Google.... >w>​
Lastly, I am not a technomancer. I cannot spawn something out of nothing. Most of the sabers I made for myself had hilts made from edited and retextured video game assets because that's actually fairly easy to do. When you ask me to make you something completely custom (looking at all of you on page one >>), I have to spend potentially hours of work on every single request, drawing a hilt, shading it, and texturing it. To put it bluntly, I really hate doing that because I don't get paid and it's a ton of work. Blade effects are really easy because they can be spawned from nothing. Hilts, however, cannot, so bear than in mind next time one of you requests that.​
And when you "require" something, you get to wait the longest for it. This isn't a McDonalds drive-through.​
I'll upload hand-drawn stuff later when I can find the folder I put it all in. x_x​
Examples:​
(don't use these, please)
3cJ6h4h.png
68PfDs6.png
M80qrSi.png
Random fun fact: On the saber staff above, the pink blades actually have a color chromatic effect as you scroll up/down or look at them at certain angles. This was intentional. Sadly, this effect doesn't seem to show on certain monitors and I just have no clue why. It worked on my laptop and Apple devices.​
Waiting List:
\\ In order of preference //​
Ryn'Dhal - Silver, Shoto​
Jardo Snow - Blue, Shoto, freeform​
Teresa Sin - Black/Purple, Ring, shroud hilt​
Jordan Achilles - Black/Orange, cross hilt​
Darth Vyrassu - Red, Saberstaff, freeform​
Kass Sja (myself) - Purple, Saber Khopesh​
Warren Century - Silver, Saber, cup hilt​
Darth Ferus - Red, Darksaber​
Xavka Duqou​
Eralam - Silver, Lightfoil, basket hilt​
Darth Ophidia - Red, Forked Saber, curved​

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Thanks, all.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"], That's not a request, that's a statement and a picture. :p

What would you like?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darth Vyrassu"], So you want me to make... something you already have...? *scratches head*

Besides, that's clearly someone else's work, copying it outright would be plagiarism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom