Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation (New Faction Interest Check)

All broadcasting on the planet get interrupted. A single image is stuck on the screen. (Image here) An electronically distorted voice echoes through out the city. Everyone stops to listen. No noise is made other than the screens. The voice beacons. "We are The Liberation. In the next few months this planet will descend into anarchy. We have decided that the tyrants controlling your life must be stopped. Do not panic. We will only do what is necessary to erase all traces of government that is left. If you believe in our cause, then do not fight back. Instead stop paying the government. Stop funding them. We believe that you do not need them to survive. As the citizens of this planet you do not need a constant eye watching over you. We will give you hope! We will give you peace! and we will give you freedom!"

The Liberation is a group of anarchists who fight to free a planet from a major factions control. They do so in the dark. Through collapsing companies who fund the government, killing certain officials and committing acts of terrorism. They believe that death is a necessary sacrifice in order to be free, so they are not afraid of dying. They also see no problems in killing civilians, but that might cause distrust within the civilians and The Liberation. They try to avoid murdering civilians because of this. They work in the shadows. No large assaults, no huge attacks, just men and woman fighting from the shadows and planting the seeds of destruction. They work until the government surrenders or the government is completely wiped out on the planet. They request help from the citizens and try to get them to believe that they do not need the governments help any longer. Sending a planet into a state of anarchy can be extremely difficult because of faction retaliation. Suitable roles needed in this faction are, assassins, demolition experts, spies, merchants, political figures, and people with leader like qualities. We are The Liberation and we will fight to the end.

Members:
[member="Carden Lorps"]

[member="Valeria Aetani"]

I imagine they will merge before anything big. If not, place your bet on which faction calls the other the fascist pig and attacks them first.

Alice Red said:

I imagine they will merge before anything big. If not, place your bet on which faction calls the other the fascist pig and attacks them first.
I support all Faction that fights against the beast. The Rebels or W/e are a little mistaken though.

Evasion Studios
Everyone wants to live at the expense of the faction. They forget that the faction lives at the expense of everyone.

Classic Liberalism also had the whole "I do not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it" kind of deal. This, as far as I can see, is a bit more warped than that.

Evasion Studios
Graad Fenri said:
SWRP Chaos seems to be becoming a place which is no longer safe. Wouldn't you agree people of the site?
While I don't get your meaning, I also don't see the point of this comment in a faction advertisement of your own making. Seems counter-productive. However to answer the question; no. It is safe.

This now seems like quite the radical group. Killing civilians? Anarchy?

This is the clarification I needed. Thank you. You have just become a priority target of the Rebel Alliance. :D

(Seriously, thank you for the clarification. I no longer feel like my work is being mocked. Good luck! :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom