Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Invasion of Coruscant!

As it stands and sorry for the very little time but working around 10-12 hours a day leaves me little time to get this stuff done. The invasion will be on the 1st of July and it will be a mirror of the os's own invasion of coruscant and be open to everyone to find their own objectives to do, from defending some specific place or charging the enemy landing areas, yes you heard me landing areas there will be no fleeting this time as that will be background noise above the planet.

As it stands I've also bartered for a truce for a month after this invasion from the GA, I believe it will be ample time for us to rebuild better and stronger as well as hit them back even harder than ever before and treat them to the same kind of ass whopping we gave to the GR.

4982641-9022857074-tumbl.gif
Time to feth chit in a vertical direction.​

Get your sabers.
Guns.
Armor.
Boots

Go forth and write well! Because that's what counts here. So if your an acolyte with no training, a private, hell even a civilian on the ground caught up in it all, you get as much chance to make a difference as anyone out there to the result.

So this is my first invasion and I dont want to make a fool out of myself. Do you use the ooc thread to find people to rp with/against before the invasion or do you just do something and wait what happens?

I think I accidentally volunteered this account for the invasion, do we mind if the one sith pays my alt mercenary (who is an actual pilot) to help with the one sith war effort? (Marik Julianne winters is the name)

[member="Abyss"]

You can do either. :) Look for an opponent in the OOC, or set out to engage/defend against an attacker in the IC. Whichever you're more comfortable with. This one is story-focused, so you're pretty free to do whatever you feel like. If you're uncertain how to proceed and want it pretty straight-forward, you could for example ask for a 1v1 against a padawan.

[member="Clovis Torcularis"]

The invasion will go on for two weeks. It starts whenever the person who it was decided would write the first post puts the thread up.

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
If we happen to survive this invasion and keep Coruscant, I call dibs on the site where the Pyramid Ruins are for future construction. I've always wanted a nice spot to put a manor house. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom