Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hunt for...Wait. What are we hunting again? (Carden)

Lexa moved through the crowded streets of Lower Coruscant. She stopped at a stage where a large group of people had gathered. A man was speaking to them. "Have any of you of wondered what the great Krayt Dragon looked like?" He said in an overly dramatized voice. People nodded. "Such a magnificent beast has been the subject of Tattooine folklore for countless Millennia! It boggles the mind, ensnares the senses, and awakens the very nightmares of our imagination! Well, it just so happens that I search for one such beast. But I can't perform such an arduous task alone! I need volunteers! so, who of you is brave enough to step forward first?" The people were hesitant, and for good reason. Hunting down a Krayt Dragon wasn't an easy thing to do, or smart. But then again, when would she ever get this chance again? So, Lexa stepped forward and raised her hand. "I'll go," She said.
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden was on Coruscant as usual he rarely left...that's a surprise Carden was listening to a man talk about this dragon thing it had some interest to Carden, when he had heard the man say that he could not do it alone and needed volunteers the crowd was silent a girl rose her hand at the challenge. Cadden hesitated a bit but still rose his hand "hey shouting man, I'll be willing to accompany you and your group on this trip." Carden said then stepped forward. Noticing the girl again. [member="Lexa Imura"]

Two other man stepped forward after the armored one. The man smiled. "A fine team, indeed! Right this way gentlemen. And madam," He added, walking donw from the stage and beckoning them to follow him. Lexa turned to others and shrugged, then followed.
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden looked at the two other men and the one lady. Then the man said to follow him, he saw the lady shrug and start to follow. Carden decided to follow too the man led them to a shop, must have been the mans ship "what a nice ship you have there." Carden said sarcastically to the man with a slight laugh but then shut up. Who knows that man was the hunt leader so he could kick Carden off the trip anytime.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom