Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Humble Beginnings

In 52 BBY, 20 years before The Phantom Menace, Zane Lee was born on Coruscant. He had no parents and was supposedly conceived from midi-chlorians. He was found by a family of two and raised. He was known to be a very arrogant child and often got into trouble due to disobedience issues. He had great skill however and excelled at everything. One day when he was 10, he wondered into the side of Coruscant with the large building and the Jedi Temple. He was seen by Jedi Master Ki-Andi Mundi. Mundi asked him what he was doing there by himself. Lee says, "I want to know something, is the Force real?"
"Yes," answers Mundi, "Where are your parents?"
Zane looks at him for a second before saying, "I don't know."
Mundi replies, "What?"
Zane says back, "I was told that my parents found me when I was a newborn." Ki-Andi Mundi looks at him with hope in his eyes.
He tells the future Jedi, "Come with me, I will check you for midi-chlorians. You may very well be the next Jedi. I will test you and then bring you to your gaurdians to figure things out." Mundi takes Zane Lee to the Jedi Temple and tests Zane's blood. "Wow, this is a high reading!" says Mundi, "You have the Force in you, son. Now, lets get back to your guardians." Mundi takes Zane to his mother and father and tells them of the news. They get extremely excited about this news.

Razel Kolt said:
((Chaos takes place about 2000 years after the events of Star Wars, I believe, so this would be impossible.))
[member="Zane Lee"]
Razel Kolt said:
((Chaos takes place about 2000 years after the events of Star Wars, I believe, so this would be impossible.))
[member="Zane Lee"]
Not true. Where did you hear that information from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom