Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hand that Feeds

Jerrick waited for Adan in their base of operations on Nar Shadda, inside the club Zeromancer. It had been some time since he had seen his old Devaronian friend, and he had went into a business deal with him to start a clan. The Mandalorian sipped on his ale while he sat in the back in thier usual meeting spot.

Adan flew into the atmosphere of Nar Shadda in his Natilus for he had a meeting with his friend Jerrick. It's been a while since he has seen him last. Adan landed finally for it was a long trip from his home planet Devaron he was visiting his sister and mother, as he promised what ever money he made he would give them 65% of it for financial support. Adan walked over to the Zeromancer entered and saw his friend sitting at a table Adan walked over and sat down.

"Adan! My friend how is your family? Was your trip comfortable?" Jerrick asked the Devaronian. He montioned over a droid to service Adan drinks and food. loud club music played in the background, as species from all over the galaxy danced, and drinked. it was masked their presence on the planet. For them this was all they had. Jerrick had Clan Shado, Adan, his sister, and mother.

Adan replied "my family is doing really well I just came from there but yes my trip comfortable, long but comfortable it could have been worse" Adan left out a laugh showing his optimism, Adan order himself some ale and something to eat. "So Jerrick what is on your mind? What is our next activity planned?" Adan smiled at the thought that there could be something exciting in store for him and his friend.

Jerrick aloud his friend to stomach some food before discussing plans to recruit new members to the Silent Hand. "It's time we expand our business to allow others to benefit from our spoils ner'vod." Jerrick leaned back in his seat. Honestly Jerrick didnt really know how to get their name out there for the world to see their glorious actions. He pulled out a datapad with a list of names for the cartels around this sub-level of Nar Shadda. Guns, spices, money, you name it, Jerrick could find who had it.

Adan replied "sounds good to me more money I can make for the family the better, so I see on your datapad you have some cartels in mind, so what are we going to be hitting today guns, spices, slaves? Adan continued the more we get rid of this filth of this planet the better, and no I'm not trying to sound like a saint, for example I can't stand slavery a man should have his own freedom to his own prosperity."

"I have a list of a few, but i say we search for others to join our cause. Pass a few planets by, snag a little loot. Ner'vod we need people if we are ever to make a impact." Jerrick purposed. Sliding his blaster rifle on the table, the mand'o sipped his ale. "Adan, you know something, i missed you ner'vod. After this we need to make sure we stay in touch, matter of fact hear," as Jerrick hands the Devaronian a comm, "Thats a personal comm, it reaches out pretty far so you should be able to reach me from anywhere."

"I missed you too friend, a comm huh that'll be great okay, so where do you want to go to find these recruits? We could most likely find some here this is a big planet we are basically at the capital planet of thieves, smugglers, mercs you know." Adan continued "we could send some kind of message make ourselves noticed."

Jerrick leaned back pondering as he searched his datapad. He smirked then tossed the datapad to Adan, "We hit this, a spice cache of Glitterstim. That stuffs worth alot of money." Jerrick downed his ale, and reached for his helmet. "Its people like these spice dealers that ruin the world" Jerrick retorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom