Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Jedi Hunt OOC

The Great Jedi Hunt OOC

Hello SWRP, community myself and like-minded individuals are hosting a large scale event, a hunt for Jedis, to give the bounty-hunter/crime community a little more relevance in the public eye, if you have any questions please ask. Remember if you're participating its meant for fun so be courteous to your victims and peers.

This takes place through the galaxy/threads, there are no pre-chosen Jedi/victims and it is on the individuals to capture, except for sponsored mini events. The rest are organic events.

Update

Prize has risen to 1,000,000 credits, and non-Jedi may be hunted. Remember if you don't pay the entry fee you're not in it, post it on the link.​

Hiya.
I just saw this open as soon as I logged on, and to say at the least, I was intrigued. Of course I wouldn't spam your lovely post with my less than formal greeting, I have some questions.
When said bounty hunters take place throughout the galaxy in search of Jedi, there must be several losses to both sides of the party, as Jedi are not invincible, and hunters are not at all, in the least either.
How will they infiltrate places that hold Jedi, or even get close to them for that matter?

Darth Valtryx said:
Are Sith allowed to join in though?
Sith are allowed.​

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
I think the Sith have done enough "Jedi Hunts" this year to last a lifetime.
There's IC motives too, and I hope to see some interesting outcomes with a more crime centred theme.​

Kat said:
Hiya.
I just saw this open as soon as I logged on, and to say at the least, I was intrigued. Of course I wouldn't spam your lovely post with my less than formal greeting, I have some questions.
When said bounty hunters take place throughout the galaxy in search of Jedi, there must be several losses to both sides of the party, as Jedi are not invincible, and hunters are not at all, in the least either.
How will they infiltrate places that hold Jedi, or even get close to them for that matter?

The Jedi in question will find out as much as the hunters, as more information is given out as the hunters don't know the location or the drop off, each hunter will care for the Jedi in their custody and will be responsible for that, and they should work out the details between them. Jedi may go undercover as captured or hunters, or by just keeping an open ear. Everything will be handled by the individuals. Thank you for the question [member="Kat"]

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

100,000 credits to win? The Sith offer something like 500,000 credits for a captured Knight alone. I recommend upping the prize, as I feel I'm worth at least the 500,000 that [member="Darth Isolda"] is offering. :p (A single Master is like 795,000 alive).

I feel undervalued. :(

Seraphina Shel'tah said:

100,000 credits to win? The Sith offer something like 500,000 credits for a captured Knight alone. I recommend upping the prize, as I feel I'm worth at least the 500,000 that [member="Darth Isolda"] is offering. :p (A single Master is like 795,000 alive).

I feel undervalued. :(
Yeah well we're not a huge entity like the sith, I can't reveal too much about the reason the prize is so low but think of the fame.​

Darth Ferus said:
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Never enough.

People who capture Jedi will just go for the higher bounty. There's not a whole lot who will.

Not a whole lot I can currently, but price is being work on I can assure you. Until the other sponsors donate more credits the price is fixed, the faction I represent has a small budget, started with a small amount of credits and earned the rest in small RP threads. [member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

1. Jedi want to make people happy.
2. Hunting down Jedi makes the Sith happy.
3. Therefore, Jedi should support more Jedi hunts.

You can't argue with logic!

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Going to throw Natol'ine as well, her bounty would be about 100k like Kei's from [member="Raien Keth"], but that's it.

*Nato muse sulks about Kei being worth more*

(Her bounty is for being alive though)

Update
Prize has risen to 1,000,000 credits, and non-Jedi may be hunted. Remember if you don't pay the entry fee you're not in it, post it on the link.​

Rhys Akanbar said:
Where do we rp this and how do we capture/find Jedi?

There's no particular thread or post until the conclusion of the hunt, where the hunters will bring their trophies to a select location. To hunt one will go about in public or private threads that yourself are invited to, there may be small hunts hosted by sponsors but it's up to the individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom