Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Alliance made me do it! (WAR!)

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
The Galactic Alliance is heading to Eriadu...we blame the citizens, The Supreme Leader has deemed that they are to be punished. Do your part.

Thread is here.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Belis Ren"]
[member="Darth Mike"]
[member="Ezra Klev"]
[member="Greifen Ren"]
[member="Hans Vaiden"]
[member="Inkara Liet"]
[member="Kip Radon"]
[member="Kyle Amedis"]
[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
[member="Malus"]
[member="Marcus Rai"]
[member="Maximilian Jens"]
[member="Octavian Vire"]
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member="Noah Firline"]
[member="Rhun Trask"]
[member="Sibar Laval"]
[member="Silas Ren"]
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
[member="Wilhelm Rykal"]
[member="Milo Ren"]
[member="Edward Blake"]

I said we would be the 'evil' faction...

We aren't evil. We are realistic.

*rubs hands*

25.gif

Do what is required, make example of those cohering with the Galactic Alliance and make your presence known where necessary.

As a side objective go forth into the cities and assassinate governing members of the planets established government.

skin, bone, and arrogance
I thought I might take a squad of soldiers (perhaps with [member="Ludolf Vaas"]) and kick the doors of the governor's mansion/office in. I have heard rumors that they have been less than full-throated in support of the First Order... any thoughts [member="Aram Kalast"]?

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

(Ludolf here)

*I'm putting Ludolf on inactive for now, as I've been more invested in getting this character off the ground along with the Knights of Ren. I'd be willing to join you with this character though.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Greifen Ren said:
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

(Ludolf here)

*I'm putting Ludolf on inactive for now, as I've been more invested in getting this character off the ground along with the Knights of Ren. I'd be willing to join you with this character though.
tumblr_nciuicxFl01rnk2ufo1_500.gif

What, again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom