Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future is Now

The new line of ACS-004 Armor models had thus far been a huge success. The Olympian Armor was the current standard of infantry armor, even offered to as few governments as it was. The Mandalorians hadn't fully replaced their clanskin, but they had acknowledged that the Olympian was superior, in a number of ways. They hadn't begun using the Immortal Armor, but the Techno Union had. The Union had been the first to make use of ArmaTech products in mass. They had paid millions of credits to fund the war on Geonosis, and if one were to look over the budget for that war, they would see that a sizable percentage had gone to ArmaTech. A full quarter had gone to ArmaTech. The Union had paid for troops, had paid for gear, weapons, vehicles, and walkers in mass. As much as I would give them. They had conscripted private contractors to purchase ArmaTech weapons and equipment, and had no begun assisting in building the factory on Hypori that would supply them with their war materials. The city sized factory would be where they recieved everything from ArmaTech that they were allowed to by. Personally smitten with the Mythosaur Mobile Fortress, Foreman [member="Marek Starchaser"] had agreed to assist in overseeing the construction of those vehicle bays, and take a look over our other products.

[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Sheila"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
Zreame popped her head from under a mountain of armor designs, mostly paper since she didn't like using holograms when she could use the old fashioned way, however most of her new office was also cluttered with holograms of the armor designs that she had been studying for the passed week for her personal armor project but most of her attention went into the most superior armors she had found, notably the ACS-004 Olympian and the other Immortal variant. Not to mention different way's of making cortosis and phrik into threads, so as her armor would be light but very durable.
"Oh damn it I'm late!" She squeaked as she jumped out of the pile and begrudgingly but on her pants, she had pretty much been living in her office for the passed week, as she half skipped towards the door and then put on her coat as she left the office. "Is the shuttle ready?" She said to her secretary who nodded and told her that the shuttle was ready at the platform. "Thanks take the rest of the day off~" She said happily and then hurried to the shuttle that would take her to the new factory on Hypori. Once she was on it the shuttle headed out to hypori, she made sure she was presentable though she didn't have much time to do anything but tie her hair behind her back so that it wouldn't be all over the place, though a few strands were still loose and wild around her head.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Marek Starchaser"]

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Marek Starchaser was reclusive, he as obnoxiously reclusive. And Alana Flag really had no idea where he’d run off to this time. But the show must go on, as they say. What that meant is the blonde Obsidian Knight from Net Taozin. She took her own Santhe Challenger and made sure she was going to make the meeting with Armatech in time. She had the foresight, because she was a brain like that, to send a message off to one [member="Draco Vereen"] that he was otherwise occupied and would be sending one of his (really, his only) trusted assistant to assist him, and that he should treat her kindly, and maybe provide a meal or two.

Okay, Alana stretched the message bit.

Just a tad.

She knew it was overlooking facility and tank designs, and well, she’d been doing more admin work, but her first love had been military men. She was a dancer, after all, and they always had the best stories. She was wearing a simple black dress, and black heels, and add a leather jacket, when she made her way to the meeting time and place.

She hoped Draco wouldn't mind he wasn't getting Marek.

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sheila"] [member="Lady Kay"]

[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Sheva had been captured with Sheila on the mining run and well while Sheila had been smart and escaped... showing her wit. Sheva had been tactful and showed she knew how to fo things... mostly spend Draco's credits but in a tactically skillful way as his office always had some new lethan twi'lek dancing through it and Sheila was going out with his people getting supplies or things. New equipment of the like while the two As-Aki's fluttered around the man. "Hey Listen." "Hey Listen." He loved it when they did this with the sound sof silver bells coming out. "Hey Listen." "Hey Listen." "Hey Listen." "Hey Listen." Sheila was the one who moved going over to her buddy and friend Zreame though to land on her shoulder.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sheila"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Lady Kay had arrived early, having learned about this meeting beforehand. She was dressed elegantly as she tended to be when settling new contracts, although her well worn satchel remained slung over her shoulder. It clashed but she never cared as she was more comfortable in merchant clothing. But she had a particular part to play. And she wasn't alone. Instead of being followed by just one bodyguard, she instead had four. After the business meeting with a Hutt, Draco would have it no other way. Of course he'd rather that she had more, but one step at a time.

The COO was rather fond of the Olympian armour and made sure that her guards were wearing it, both as a show piece but also as it held superb protection.

Factories and the facilities for the workers had interested her greatly. Lady Kay had been spreading the word about how well ArmaTech treats it's workers. Afterall, a happy employee is a productive employee and they were all the better for it.

She was already seated at a table with her datapad in hand as the others began to arrive. Lady Kay bowed her head to each of them in turn as they stepped through the doors and then smiled. She had hoped that with all of their senior team there, that Alana wouldn't feel outnumbered.

I nodded to everyone as they entered, the two As-aki’s buzzing around. I pluck Sheva gently out of the air and placed her on my shoulder where she could be seen and would still be out of the way. With Lady Kay and Zreame here already so we could begin discussing the next thing ArmaTech would be working on. Even though Marek wouldn’t be joining us I didn’t mind Alana. Why he had asked me to take her out to eat was beyond me. I hadn’t necessarily told anyone I was seeing someone, but he normally didn’t pedal his assistants out to me. Meh, I would just take the whole group once we were done here, that way a certain someone wouldn’t get jealous. I had a feeling she could be very vicious when jealous.

With Taris having been a fair testing ground for the Titan Assault Armor, the next logical step was in the opposite direction. Smaller, sleeker armor with more of a reconnaissance role, a fast attack role as it were proposed currently. “Ladies, I feel a little outnumbered so bear with me. What I am proposing we do is expand the ACS-004 line further. We have the Olympian, arguably the best standard issue armor there is. The Immortal, easily one of the best sets on the market for the rich and powerful. The Titan which will be launching soon, a set of power armor made with seventy five kilograms of armor and systems. Now we will begin working on the Specter, a set of stealth armor for reconnaissance purposes.” I said to them, waiting to hear their responses.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Sheila"] [member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

When Zreame entered the room, she couldn't help but think [member="Draco Vereen"] looked a little like a fairy godfather with the As-aki's flying around his head, she then rubbed [member="Sheila"]'s head with her index finger, ruffling her hair a little, when she landed on her shoulder. "How are you goldie?~" she said with a wide smile and then walked over to [member="Lady Kay"] to give her a hug from behind. "Been too long, we should meet up more." she said as she hadn't met with Kay as often as she had met with [member="Sheila"] and [member="Draco Vereen"]. Once she had gotten those greetings over with she gave Draco a happy wave as she sat down onto one of the chairs at the table. With a respectful wave at [member="Marek Starchaser"]'s assitant Alana, she leaned back and listened to the briefing. The specter piqued her interest quite a bit as it might have some elements she herself was actually looking for in her own personal armor set. "How is the armor comprised? and are you thinking of making a better variant like you did with the Olympians, Immortal variant?"

Corey's OOC

Alana was taking note of everyone here. Even if she didn’t know where Marek was, she was going to make sure her boss knew what types of people were working with ArmaTech. The company was one of the up-and-comers in the Techno Union and she was making some mental notes as well as trying to find the people on Spacebook. Something the kids of the Holonet would say would be hashtag new friends, hashtag like for like. Or something. Kids were weird. She had a job to do.

He’d probably have really dug the horned woman, and would probably do something to silence the little fairy flitting about. Alana didn’t really mind the flying, but the talking. That was an issue. She still kept her professional smile on and make sure that her outfit was professional against the others. One rule of Marek’s was that if you were going to do something, you need to look good while doing it, otherwise, it wasn’t worth getting out of bed.

The blonde woman couldn’t help but laugh at Draco’s attempt to break the tension. It really was working and she covered her mouth from the laugh. From a bar room dancer to Executive Assistant to the Foreman of the Techno Union, she knew how to adapt to where she was. A new armor set? That would be worthwhile. The real questions were not of production, not in her head, there were engineers for that. “Will this be pedaled to the public market? Your Specter armor?”

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] [member="Draco Vereen"] @Sheila @Lady Kay

I let Zreame ask her questions and the little As-Aki take their places, hopefully remaining relatively quiet or at the minimum respectful of the business taking place. I had better places to be and more important things to worry about. “Ah, well Like the Titan Assault Armor the Specter Reconaissance Armor won’t be modeled on the same frame as the Olympian. Instead the similarities are found in the sub-systems and defensive systems modeled throughout the line of armor. By including a Jump Pack, Arbiter Helmet, Personal Shield, and modular weapon systems in all of them, along with the array of sub-systems like power armor liners, thermal regulators, and thermal gel they remain versatile and survivable, even if they are not directly modeled after the Olympian. Instead they fulfill niche roles the Olympian and Immortal aren’t equipped for.” I said, hopefully explaining the Armor’s intent well enough for Zreame to understand what I was going for.

I turned to the blonde woman, who had already laughed at my pretty lame Ice Breaker. Well it would be an interesting meeting at least. “The Armor will be held to restricted market. Our Open Market Armor is the ACS-003 Armor. It’s down-graded and not as modular than these.” I told her.

[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Corey's OOC

Alana understood the need to make jokes, it was how Marek handled things. Made meetings easier to swallow. Among other things. She just... appreciated when people didn't take themselves so seriously. She nodded as he spoke, looking back to the armor and watching the rest of the group. "And what market are you focusing on? Government contracts? Any particular side?"

Of the line drawn in the sand, and the Force.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame listened and then leaned back, her expression showing she was satisfied with the answer. She was always impressed by [member="Draco Vereen"]'s way of explaining things as well as his designing abilities. At Alana's question Zreame began to think about what Draco might answer with. 'Well there are the Mandalorians, Techno-union and their Obsidian knights... huh can't really think of another side..' She thought as she put her hands at the back of her head and leaned back to listen and watch, her intent was to learn from Draco about this side of the business after all.

[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Sheila"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sheila"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] [member="Marek Starchaser"]

Kay listened to each of them as they spoke, typing in a few notes on her datapad. She couldn't quite put her foot on it, but there was some weird tension in the air. Hmmm. As for Alana's question about what their market was, she looked to Draco. Her energy shield contract had recently collapsed due to.....complications. But no matter. It was still a great idea. As far as their other customers, she wasn't quite sure where some of them sat as far as what side of the morality fence that they were on. But she was hoping for the good side.

[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

"Government contracts, with individual suits for sale on a case by case basis is the intending market. I see no reason to complicate of saturate the market with scout armor becoming more common than before. It is our intent to build upon the existing idea of stealth armor and make it superior, as we have always done. And in regards to sides. I prefer Neutral. Dogmatic of Idealism on either side is a good way to find yourself with a lot of enemies." I said to the small group. Truly, picking sides was foolish. Neutrality in business was best for profits and flexibility. The only loyalties I had outside the people in this room were to the Techno Union for their money, the Mandalorians for their culture, and to Chiasa, first and foremost. And that meant having as few enemies as possible. The whole purpose of this armor was to provide an edge in battle. That had always been the purpose of the ACS-004 Line. To provide an edge to those in the field, keep boots on the ground for as long as possible.

Corey's OOC

Alana nodded along to [member="Draco Vereen"]. He made a good case on the armor. Having them in an open market probably would oversaturate, and that’d hurt credits for ArmaTech. She was here to represent Techno Union interests, and make sure the armor didn’t fall into the wrong hands. Terrorists, like the Alliance, and the like. Mostly the Techno Union teamed with the people they knew, but preferred to just be kept alone. Build their tech, make their profits. “Keeping the market open is always good, but government contracts are probably the most intelligent call. And Miss Zeibitha is correct. We do have our Order, they’d make use of this, especially a modular armor.”

She was liking what she was seeing.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Sheila was fluttering around and listening with Sheva as she took it all in and spoke up a little. "My homeworld the jedi there would use it. They defend again Grn-Dl's and dwellers. The better choices of the armor is something that could come in handy.... and I know my people would pay for armor and equipment if presented the right way." She continued to look around at them and presented some more though while doing it and Sheva fluttered with her before they were landing on Draco's shoulders. "I'd say make some deals with the miner's guild and silver jedi based on Shri-Tal."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame raised an eyebrow when [member="Sheila"] spoke. "Why miners though? what use would they have with scout armor?" She then thought aloud as she then rubbed her temple a little, politics was not one of her strong suits for sure. Since Armatech was a military armament supplier she had begun to think in that manner when it came to designs and their uses. A hope she could soon begin to make things available for the general public such as speeders or medical technology might be able to increase Armatech's profit margin when it came to the civilian markets.

[member="Marek Starchaser"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Lady Kay"]

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Sheila looked at her and fluttered around. "Well they have these large armed soldiers who protect their men and are always selling off ores to make ships." Sheila nodded her head while she looked around and landed on the shoulder of Zreame who was the most comfortable there as a seat and pillow with her horns that the pixie could enjoy the underlying scent of pheromones and that musk that was zreame her chest pillow of awesomeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom