Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Is Always Important

The future was always important. As the preeminent galactic power, the One Sith controlled the most territory. Despite the One Sith's victory of Togoria,Krayzen knew that the Republic had gained a large base. It was time to work on a mega-station for the One Sith, one that would also serve to help them defensively. He had contacted some individuals who would help him recover a design. Krayzen did not tell them anything about the design, but he had mentioned it was highly important.

"My Lord?", they are about to arrive." one of Krayzen's officers stated.

The newly promoted General now wished to set a catalyst to his own future promotion, continuing the Iron War Project that he had founded. Despite most of the work being taken over by Malos Kas due to Krayzen's own work, the man still planned on maintaining a key eye on his work, as well as still continuing to be a powerful push to it.

"Notify me when they arrive." Krayzen stated.

[member="Korinna Zambrano"] /[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]/[member="Haytham Kaze"]

The Sekairo woman did not often have time to aid others in their projects. Most of her time was spent working for Vornskr- either doing some of his dirty work, or taking care of his many, many children (some of which were the results of other dirty work, which he preferred to take care of himself). When she was doing neither of those things, the apprentice could often be found expanding her family's influence. So it was perhaps a tad surprising that she had made time to meet with a certain [member="Krayzen Dratos"]. However, the mystery that had come with the request had no doubt intrigued her, making her curious enough to forgo other possible ventures.

Hence her acceptance of the task, and following arrival at the chosen meeting location. She had entered without much fuss, accompanied by no one, donning only her simple armor. As always a single lightsaber hung from her belt. There wasn't anything terribly special about her appearance, and few would suspect the fact that she lead a clan of mercenaries. If you asked her... that was a good thing. People often underestimated her, letting her get the upper hand in many-a-situation. Of course, for this 'adventure', as she had decided to call it, she wasn't likely to need such a thing. Though she doubted her task would be simple, she also doubted the need for subterfuge from the get-go.

With that in mind she'd continue forward, approaching her destination at a moderate pace.

The other people were not arriving, so Krayzen did not have time to waste.

"My apologies for the wait; no one else seems to be arriving, so I will not waste time on what I plan to do. We are going to be going to a heavily secured base, and we are going to be going to steal something, something that can help the One Sith dramatically. My question is simple, are you willing to help me?" Krayzen stated as he waited [member="Ire"]'kain Sekairo's resposne.

(OOC: Sorry for the later response)

Valessia Brentioch

V
Never before, had Valessia sought to think that the One Sith, would equest anything of her. Not that she minded, no. On the contrary as she arrived for a meeting with several of its high ranking members. Or so had been told to her, Edra was left with her vessel as she was shuttled to the location. The Brentaalan normally operated on the lower end of most assignments, doing what she could to maintain her image with the people of Brentaal and of course the Republic.

Her foot steps could be heard leading up to the entrance of the room where it would happen. "Pardon my manners," She excuses herself upon entry into the meeting with [member="Krayzen Dratos"]. "I am Valessia Brentioch of Brentaal IV, a pleasure to make your acquaintance, m'lord." The brunette's hair was tied into a high pony tail, she wore a sleek black gown and practically radiated with the raw essence of the force. An untrained soul, for those who could sense it. "Perhaps I may be of assistance in your endeavors."

[member="Valessia Brentioch"]

The Sith Powerhouse sensed a force sensitive arrive at his location. She was trained in the force, if only slightly. It reminded Krayzen of his time in the Zeison Sha, and how they had laid the foundations for him to be who he was today.

"Welcome. I and [member="Ire"]'kain Sekairo are about to conduct a mission that will help the One Sith in the future. We would more than happy request your aid Ms. Valessia, if that is fine with you. " Krayzen stated, nodding at the member of the One Sith Empire.

Valessia Brentioch

V
"Excellent." Valessia grins, she nods toward Sekario with a polite bow of her head. "I am more than glad to serve." In any capacity, though not formally acquainted through any known propaganda, a ploy she herself makes to ensure the secrecy of her work for factions like One Sith. Even if it wasn't a big secret that she herself was a fanatic for Rebellion Era, Imperial artifacts or even Old Republic, Sith Empire. Given that her own vessel hailed from that era. "As always, my companies and my skills are at the One Sith's disposal." Her lips thin together forming a line as she walks closer to both Sekario, and Dratos. Her hands neatly folded in front, "though I am curious to ask, m'lord, what is this mission, exactly."

[member="Krayzen Dratos"], [member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

"Excellent." Krayzen stated, replying to [member="Valessia Brentioch"]

"We are going to be conducting a raid on a base, and still a blueprint, a blueprint that is rightfully mine." Krayzen stated.

Krayzen the nodded at her, and prepared himself to leave. "Shall we go to the hangar then? My troops have gear that we can use if required. I will explain the plan later. "

The Sith Knight then went to the hangar, Krayzen seeking to go to his shuttle. It would be the same plan he had used on numerous occasions, but it was highly effective, and that was why he was going to use it.

I wonder how this will go he thought as he went to the hangar.

Valessia Brentioch

V
Valessia arches a brow as she watches the Sith depart the room, heading for the hangar. Sweeping her black cloak back, she follows in after Dratos. She reached into the inner fabric of her dress, pressing a button that signaled Edra to have her vessel ready to move on her command. Saying that the Brentaalan was nervous around Sith Lords was an understatement. Though she was well skilled in the art of concealing her emotions and thoughts. "M'Lord will it be the two of us, gunning for the primary objective?" It's a legitimate question, in which case she should certainly go back to her vessel to retrieve her armor.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

[member="Valessia Brentioch"].

"Yes. Our primary objective is the same thing." Krayzen replied. "I should also add that we will have some back up, as I have been able to get a small fleet to be able to help us outside of the military." Krayzen replied.

When they reached the hangar, Krayzen so a shuttle, having the same systems as the Stealth X. He had used this shuttle before, and Krayzen believed that it would help him again.

"We shall go, and land outside of our enemy's sensors. After that, the shuttle will stay on the ground, but we will be on our own." Krayzen replied.

Valessia Brentioch

V
At least they weren't going in alone. By the time they reached the hangar, Valessia had Edra bring her armor and rifle, she kept her vibrodagger on her at all times anyway. Once she was properly suited up she followed Dratos toward the Stealth X shuttle. Sometimes she had to wonder if the thing that had been so brutal that her parents had to wipe her memory was the part of her brain that she needed to tell her to stop. Stop doing the crazy, insane things that she was signing herself up for. "By your lead, m'lord." She obliges following him through to the small ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom