Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Holds What?

[member="Anija Ordo"]
[member="Arrbi Betna"]
[member="Evi Sohl"]
[member="Ijaat Akun"]
[member="Naast'ika Laaran"]
[member="Nolan Detta"]
[member="Olivia Dem'adas"]
[member="Shaw McKeller"]
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Are there folks still interested in this faction? I ask because it seems the Mand'alor intends to bring the Protectors up elsewhere and push them in a different direction, one that uses rehabilitated Deathwatch and others to populate its ranks and use them for... something. I'm not sure what entirely. Supercommandos, I believe.

So, I figure we have a few options.

Option A
We get active again. We stick to the original concepts that we set down at the start: protect and defend Mandalore. Build fortresses, patrol the borders, organize local units for defensive actions, etc. Essentially a mix of the US Army Corps of Engineers and the National Guard if they were Mandalorians. If we go this route, we'll need to start hitting Mando space with some serious dev threads and organizing ourselves into dominions where we build defensive installations. It'll take a lot of work and dedication, but ultimately it'll pay off.

Option B
We stand down. The Protectors goes dormant permanently, we let Ra and his group start up their version, and stick to being Mandalorian Clan folks. Not much else to it, really.

Option C
We restructure and reorganize. We incorporate new lore and new ideas into our group, open the doors up, and become more akin to a special operations group that the rest of the Mandos look up to. We take in the best of the best and work together as a cohesive unit.

Where there are forts and defenses to be built, our engineers go to lead the construction and organize the labor. Where raids are directed, our top warriors command and lead, striking deep into enemy territory and bringing back the spoils of war. When a planet is to be taken, our tacticians coordinate battle lines and advise the Mand'alor and his four lieutenants all while leading with valor and honor. When information and knowledge is needed, our stealth operators infiltrate where needed and retrieve enemy battle plans, sabotage supply lines, and assassinate key individuals to cripple the enemy from within.

Option D
We swap over to a car wash/ice cream parlor and spread ourselves across the galaxy offering discount car cleaning and quality dairy products.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I like Option A. I'm not the most active person - most of my internet time is on phone - and my priority has to be FO duties at TKO, but I'm very interested in making codex subs for listening posts, strong points, etc., and doing the research necessary to maximize their effects (maps etc.). It would be a supporting role to Option A, or Option C, but I'd be more than happy to do that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom