Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Great Council [Ordo Pius Dea/Jedi Order/New Jedi Order/Silver]

In 325 AD the First Council of Nicaea was conducted. It was an ecumenical council that brought all of early Christianity together.

In the same vein, with the new crop of Lightside Factions. I would like to propose, and brainstorm, the option of doing something similar here.

Calling it the First Great Council (location TBD), the representatives of Pius Dea, New Jedi Order, Jedi Order, Silver and any others would converge and discuss the issues of the day, whether that be the One Sith in the Core, Primeval or the Splintering of the Jedi Order.

OOC'ly its for all us new and old jedi/lightside/grey factions to formally meet each other. If alright with present, Pius Dea would be up for hosting the event.

Let me know what you guys think.

[member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Aela Talith"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Ordo Pius Dea Peeps [member="Jeela Tillian"] [member="Aleksandra Ailair"] [member="Wesley Walker"]

[member="Au'Rus Rhaeyns"]

OOC it makes perfect sense and I'm entirely game

IC there is one small challenge. One of the attendees cuts across my IC timeline to the tune that Corvus would be in her late thirties (read mid-forties but she'd not thank you for correcting her) if they met. But open to a solution that doesn't age her twenty or so years :)

[member="Aela Talith"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Excellent! OK! Well, I'll let my peeps know. I'll post an intro to the set up here with an OP link soon. Spread the word in your respective factions. Order Heads, Masters, Knights, Padawans and the like are all welcome, all levels. NonFU attaches are also invited.

Thanks for being so receptive.

"May the Goddess' light shine on you all" as we say in the Ordo.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
djy7nqz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom