Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fall Summary and OOC

Is now open. Pick a side, join the fight.

We have the rebels, lead by Salem.

We have the CIS, loyal to the old Verd administration.

Some of the army (Lead by [member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]) has flipped to the rebel side, as have some of the navy (Lead by [member="Irys Arist'lar"])

The Knights Obsidian (Lead by [member="Atretes Rhoujen"]) are up against the Templar's.

The Techno Union have been supporting the rebel cause, supplying information via [member="Marek Starchaser"] and also supplies and weapons in the lead up to the final act. TU folks are welcome, talk with Marek.

Its all very exciting and explodey.

Everyone who see's themselves having some kind of future with the faction should join. This is a huge event, taking place across most, if not all, of our worlds. There is little chance you could miss it.

Thread Here.

If you have questions, concerns, are uncertain where you should slot in. Ask myself or one of the above. You are all welcome. Make it fun and make it awesome.

Wuv Sally <3

Thought this would the best time to say it, I've officially left. I'd like to say it was a pleasure. ICly, sure however OOC this place was...less than pleasant. I wish you all good luck, may the force be with you. Well, most of you rebels that is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom