Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Factory, Precedents, and balanced submissions.

I believe there might be some confusion on the processes of the Factory with 4.0, but I want to clarify a few things so that we are all in the same page. I want to ensure consistency across the board for both members and the Factory Judges and staff.

With the changes in removing development threads, Factory 4.0 does not follow precedents set by previously approved submissions. Every submission stands by its own merit, and a judge is free to request edits, or modifications on things they feel are unbalanced. Submitters are free to request compromises and/or work with a judge on their submission so that it reaches a level of comfort the judge feels is acceptable for approval, or the submitter may request a second chance.

If there are any questions or concerns on these processes, please feel free to shoot me a PM on the board. Any other questions are also welcomed.

Thank you

~Factory Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom