Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Excruciator [Sith Assassins]

Eryi’s ship-slash-wookie restaurant docked onto the area where the new base was located. She still wanted to walk around the girl’s ship, though [member="Eryi Mogeko"] probably wouldn’t appreciate that. The doors to the base hissed open and it was eerily quiet. She missed the old base, the one that recently burned down because of some traitor who gave away their location. Sitara crossed her arms over her chest.

"We're here!" Sitara sang.

Welp, I’m really glad you’re joining. I’ll uh…give you a tour.” She said, looking back at Eryi. Perhaps people would start to show up when she walked around the base. She first lead Eryi to the kitchen since that’s probably what she wanted to see first. It probably wasn’t stocked with as much stuff as the fridge on her own ship, but it was satisfactory.

It isn’t as impressive as yours, I bet.” She said, putting her hand on her hip. She scratched her chin, wondering what else Eryi would like to see. There was the living room where Sitara kept her collection of Holodramas. “Would you like to go up and see the bedrooms? You could put your stuff there and..stuff.

| [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Xander Blackmoore"] | [member="Kitty"] | [member="Viktor Noali"] | [member="Iziz Vei"] | [member="Saiah"] | [member="Asajj"] | [member="Alyssa"] | [member="Jardo Snow"] | [member="Anyone Else"] who wants to join |

Upon their arrival Eryi took note of the aesthetics, it wasn't what she was used to, though it would suffice. When landing the ship Eryi locked the controls and would follow Tara until she told her to wait. Being told she was going to receive a tour excited the girl, she simply nodded before looking around some more. She pressed the button for her ship's hatch to close, riding it up for a few seconds before jumping down with a resounding thud. Eryi then followed Tara to be shown whatever the woman had in mind. "It's a nice place, better than some of the places I've stayed, although, it's a far cry from the dirty flea markets I enjoy cooking at.." Eryi's smile remained neutral, at least until they reached the kitchen. She immediately began checking its facilities, the cookware available and food storage. "You have so much room here, I could store so many vict- groceries!"

Eryi smiled widely as she slowly absorbed Tara's words about hers being more impressive. "More impressive than this?.. No, I just have a cold room and a lot of meat hooks.. Plus a table with some.. You know what, I'll show you later.. This is really good... There could be some improvements but I'll figure those out later." She giggled, shutting the doors she'd opened and hopping to the woman's side. "Bedrooms?.. I guess..." Eryi shrugged, she wasn't sure whether or not bedrooms could be interesting, though she was willing to give them a chance. The thought occurred to Eryi that she'd never been shown to a bedroom before, was it a ritual people often experienced, or special? Questions for later, she thought. "I'm ready to meet your colleagues, as long as you don't go anywhere." Eryi remarked, wrapping both hands together behind her back and smiling brightly.

[member="Sitara Qin"]

[member="Eryi Mogeko"] [member="Sitara Qin"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpez7uwqSac
Shortly after the pair left the kitchen, a new person entered it. It wasn't someone familiar in face or body, being human, but the presence they exuded within the Force was very familiar to any of the Assassins in the order before the destruction of Malif Cove. Darth Ferus. In his new body he wandered around freely, knowing that none would tell him not to. This was his group after all.
But today wasn't an Assassin day. Today, was a baking day. As the two girls wandered around upstairs, the human began to do the one thing he could consider a hobby. Bread. On a wooden table he set up simple ingredients; water, yeast, flour, and salt; creating a well from a mixture of the last three ingredients with the water poured in the center. Slowly and methodically he would begin to mix the substances, at first making a paste, but it wouldn't be long until the dough itself began to form.
With just his hands he would begin to knead it, constantly folding it over itself and pressing down with both hands in an effort to thoroughly mix the dough evenly. At first, it was tacky, still sticky from the moisture. But as it was kneaded, once rough became smooth. Ever so slowly the white mixture would become soft as Ferus worked it. It was a constant movement for the man as he worked it, his hands pressing down with just enough force to push the dough together, but not hard enough to break the dough's gluten layer.
As he pressed down his arms visibly tensed, his muscles firming up each time. The Aspect of War was in complete control of his body and this bread, bringing it to just the right elasticity. Once there, the dough was formed into a ball and set to rest. For now, Ferus leaned against the table, resting his hands against it as he did. He was shirtless, having assumed he would get the kitchen to himself for the day. No one else really used it after all. His skin was unmarked, a first for a man bred on war. No scars, just smooth skin over hard muscles.
Naturally, the bladesman was very toned, lean, and hard as rock. His body was built for power, speed, and endurance, each visible with just a mere glance as his bare body. Permanently golden eyes glanced over his form, still not use to the tan skin instead of the red he had been born in so many years ago. It was as if he was looking at a stranger. The only article of clothing he happened to be wearing was a pair of loose fitting black slacks. He wasn't even wearing shoes, which anyone who worked in a kitchen knew that was a terrible idea.
Then again, heat didn't affect him anymore. He would continue to lean against the counter, content with glancing his form over as he waited for the bread behind him to rise, unaware that there were others wandering about. Though, it wouldn't be too surprising to him once he did. This was a group of Assassins after all.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Xander could sense her the moment she walked into the new facility. Their connection was so strong that even when he wasn't looking he knew where she was as long as she was in range of what he could sense. Tara was not alone, a new signature, raw and feral. This one was chaotic, and Xander was curious. What, or who, had Tara brought with her? Xander had to discover it, besides it was his duty to know what was going on. The White Assassin was a recent title, given by Ferus himself. Xander would wear it with pride.

His attire was no less flashy than ever, though brought to date as Sitara had suggested some time ago. He had first show off the transformation to her the day they destroyed the facility at Malif Cove. Xander's vacation home still stood, but what it hid no longer did. Most of the wardrobe had been salvaged, and Xander was glad to have not spent the money to replace it. His credits had been put to work for Sitara's instead as she torched her room.

Bounding down the hall, he searched for her. She was heading to an empty room, down the corridor from where his master suite was, the one they shared more than not. Had she brought a new initiate. A smile tugged at his face when he found them. His words soft, but playful.

"And who have we brought home with us tonight, my dear, a new friend perhaps?"

[member="Eryi Mogeko"] [member="Sitara Qin"]

Sitara playfully punched the tiny blonde on the shoulder as she spoke about her victims groceries. Once they moved out the kitchen, a new thing walked into it. She took a glance at the new person and grimaced. “I have no idea who that guy is, but I’m glad someone finally hired a sexy baker around here!” She said smiling. They’d be having adorable kitchen staff and that was totally cool. Good food and eye candy. Yuuuuum.

Well, I’ll show you the empty bedrooms now.” She said, moving down the hall to where the empty rooms were. They were pretty bare; except for a bed, a desk, and a few other necessities. Sitara’s own room had already been painted pink and redecorated to suit her tastes.

She could feel Xander approaching them, and she turned to his direction to meet him. His voice was soft, though still retained its playful quality. She gestured to the tiny blonde beside her. “Hi sweetie, this is Eryi. She’s new.” She said with a smile. “She’s going to be our new cook-thing. She makes…er…interesting dishes!

Shifting her eyes back to Eryi. “Eryi, this is Xander. He’s weird. Don’t let him get to you.

| [member="Xander Blackmoore"] | [member="Darth Ferus"] | [member="Eryi Mogeko"] | [member="Saiah"] |

The playful punch would startle Eryi's balance, the girl would chuckle briefly before noticing Tara's glance back at the kitchen. She quickly followed suit to see what was interesting the woman, although she was less concerned with what she saw than where they were going. Eryi wondered how many people used the kitchen and whether or not she'd have competition. She didn't dwell on these thoughts, continuing to explore her new home took priority.

"Sure, empty bedrooms sound pretty comfortable right now..." Eryi sighed, her face reflected the disinterest she had in such a mundane feature, although there were worse things she could be learning the whereabouts of.. Like the toilets. Noticing that the walk was going to take some time the girl would start whistling. The theme would somewhat resonate through the halls, it was a song from off world somewhere involving something called.. Dango's?

A man quickly approached them, stuttering Eryi's whistle and bringing it to a halt. The girl simply listened, taking note of their relationship through the dialogue they used. "He's weird?.. Weird guy?" Eryi asked, nodding her head afterwards; "Weird guy.. My full name is Eryi Mogeko. Tara seems to like you, so I guess... I'll.. Try to get along with you." She immediately viewed the man as a rival for Sitara's time, although she didn't dislike him, he at least had a good taste in clothing.

[member="Sitara Qin"][member="Xander Blackmoore"][member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom