Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate REFORMATION: 878 ABY | Mandalorian Enclave Populate of Secundus Ando

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

smalldivdark.png

Tags: Shai Maji Shai Maji \\ Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla \\ Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla \\ Volo Dragr Volo Dragr
Interacting: Viper Team

Tayl Vizsla was not far behind her mother, doing exactly as she had instructed; Watching. Waiting. Listening.

Her arms lay folded over her chest as she leaned back against a thin pillar, giving little to no input as to her surroundings. Only thoughts dashing through her mind with each new voice.

In all honesty, it bored her. Even with Shai Maji and Aloy's newfound outbursts. So many years had passed since the now Ex-Matriarch of House Vizsla had been subjected to the horrors of Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer . Looking at the state of her mother now, It was apparent to the young Mandalorian that those years had left marks that could only be glimpsed in moments like this.

It was... heartbreaking.

She could see the merit in some of it though. Even in Shai and Gwyn's misplaced "advice". The Enclave had allowed The Empire to strike at a vulnerable place and time in their eventual history. She wanted to know who was responsible for the disastrous battle above she and Venari Krayt Venari Krayt 's home as much as mother did. She was the only one of the two out of their bacta tanks in time to actually fight said battle, after all.

Still, there were points and words thrown around needlessly that she couldn't agree with. Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla for example, clearly had no idea what the hell was going on, and it made the Twi'lek roll her eyes behind that mask of hers.

And Shai Maji Shai Maji , was obviously quick to judge a situation without taking one's inner character into mind. They were supposedly friends when Tayl was a child, Who greets their friend like that anyway?

But whether they were the Union or the Crusade, they failed.

Redsun, The rallymaster of Viper Team who stood beside Tayl now, was quick to step forward in that moment. The tall crusader was in the midst of shoving past another Mando'ad when Tayl reached an arm out between Redsun and the clearing where Romul was giving his speeches. It was one of the rare times in their shared lives where the Mentor must listen to his student.

"Not worth your time, Vod" She sighed in melancholy, not even turning to look.

Redsun on the other hand, was almost taken aback by this gesture.
"I just want to talk to him"

"I know..."

"Remind him that we were outnumbered..."

"I know..."

"That no one bothered to help"

"I. Know."

"That we purged Mandalore of the Graug. Liberated our beskar from the empire!"

Tayl finally turns to him, moving her arm from his path and tapping her pauldron with her claws, chipping some of the paint in a rhythmic dance that exposed the smallest slivers of Pure Beskar to glint in the light.

"I know. But the enclave won't take kindly to outsiders either way... Even Mando'ade of other colors. You're asking for some hotshot to pull a vibro blade"

"You know they wouldn't be alive long enough to use it" Redsun growled, crossing his arms and leaning on the other side of whichever post Tayl had made home.

"I know. So would the next. and the next. and the next, until the bodies stacked too high to climb. We could get out, but it'd take longer and we'd be needlessly killing all the way to our ship. And I still want to visit Venari from time to time" Tayl's tone remained bored as ever. The chip in her skull keeping anxiety at bay even despite the shitshow around her. It was one the qualities that made Redsun pick her all those years ago.

"Mm... Still vode to you then? I see now"

gwyndiv.png

Before taking off, Gwyneira had been halted by Shai rudely grabbing her shoulder, then getting yelled at. Then being scolded by the other angry female Mandalorian. Even as Romul Saxon, a grand warmaster of deep respect, Gwyn just sighed. Anytime earlier, maybe even a couple months earlier, she would have been more likely to explode and retaliate... but now, her mind was strangely clear, and her emotions did not cloud her judgement as they always had. Sure, she would not let these ones get away without some of that verbal warfare Shai herself had taught her, but she was not an angry teenager anymore either. Jos Krayt had truly helped her to mature. Gwyn simply tilted her head from speaker to speaker, calmly waiting for everyone to be done.

<<"Firstly,">> Gwyn fixed Shai with a stern look, though not a glare, through her buy'ce. Her bitterness could be felt through the visor, but it was contained, <<"You're not in our Clan anymore.">>

She then motioned towards both the fighting girls, <<"Secondly, now is not the time to be fighting amongst our Clans. Especially when we need to be united the most.">>

That's why I'm not attacking you right now, Shai.

Crossing her arms, she tilted her helmet towards the Viszla, <<"Thirdly, who are you again?">>

Eh, could not be someone important. She was not even interested in this person who tried to talk her down. She did not need to beg and grovel for the approval of everyone in the room anymore. Gwyn walked right past her and approached Saxon. She saluted in a sign of respect.

<<"Romul Saxon, it is an honor.">> She tilted her head down in respects, speaking with reference, but not without respectfully asked questions.

<<"You are a remarkable warrior and general. But an entire governmental system is not the same as leading as army. Once the Empire and faltering Maw are done for, what then? Do you have what it takes to take care of us on Kestri as well? What do you know of political policies? Economics and government workings? Can you lead our children and aruitiise citizens with the same skill as leading a soldier? We can't just think short term about immediate threats, but about the big picture as well. Can you do that?">>

Shai Maji Shai Maji Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Romul Saxon Romul Saxon

Last edited:

TAG: Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida , OPEN​
smalldivdark.png

Corbin stared up at the massive Grulyr Cebatr tree that stood in the middle of the Nuna'a Memorial.​
It was beautiful. The white bark was symbolic of Cin Vhetin, or "White Field," that allowed a fresh start upon becoming Mandalorian. Corbin had been born of a Mandalorian father, but his uncle Talon had taken that new path and had been adopted into the clan. The red leaves of the tree represented all fallen Mando'ade. It was the first time Corbin had been to Kestri, so he'd had to make a stop here. He had not ever met any other Mandalorian, outside his immediate family, in person. But he spoken with one long-distance. The one who had given advice in smithing and helped him become a Forgemaster, the signet of which he proudly wore on his left pauldron. The one whose loss and been a major blow to the Mando'ade, a major blow to the Enclave. Alea Varad; the Quartermaster; the unofficial Mand'alor. He had hoped to meet her in person, but that opportunity had been lost. So, he came here to the Memorial to pay his respects to her and all the others who had fallen. He clapped is right fist over his heart in salute and gave a slight bow. "Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum." Then he turned around and left; he had somewhere else to be and someone else to see.

There was quite a commotion going on as Corbin entered the chamber. A group had accumulated​
toward the center, and they seemed to be fussing amongst themselves, quite loudly. They were an odd assortment, many with cybernetic limbs, but Corbin supposed that shouldn't be too surprising for a group of Mandalorians. What was surprising, was the auras they gave. There was a Shistavanen woman with some sort of odd taint about her - a sickness of some kind? An Arkanian woman who had a cybernetic eyes, of all things, and was obviously a Force user; a particularly strong one at that. The most peculiar thing about her, though, was that the glow from many of her organs did not match her aura. Could she have had had that many organ transplants, in addition to the cybernetic leg and eyes? Corbin had no words. He simply couldn't imagine what she had been through. Or any of the others, for that matter. What was with that one man? He has almost no aura around his body, but there was a strange crimson light emanating from his core. It felt... wrong. Corbin wasn't sure if it was something to be confronted or left alone. Well, for now he'd leave it alone. Best to be about his own business anyway.
The tumultuous group in the center was still carrying on and hadn't noticed him. Not surprising.​
They were quite preoccupied, and he moved silently even in full-body heavy beskar'gam. And since he constantly kept his Force-presence masked, not even the few Force-sensatives in the room would feel his presence.
There was one person who had noticed him though. There was a tall woman standing to the side,​
taking in everything happening in the room. She was cloaked in feathers and gave off the aura of a Force user. As she looked his way, he nodded toward her and walked around the chamber to where she stood. He definitely wanted to avoid the commotion in the middle. Corbin could tell this was the person he had come to see. He felt it in the Force. It even seemed symbolic that she had a feathered cloak. It was a bird motif, much like both he and Master Hakilah had. He walked up to the woman. She was almost as tall as he was. He reached up and took off his helmet, causing a hissing sound as the seals released. He held the helmet under his left arm, saluted with his fist against his heart, and gave a respectful bow. "Jorhaa'ir Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida , I am Corbin Vasher. I wish to join the Mandokarla. My father said you could tach me our people's ways on the For... the Manda."

Last edited:
Runi Kuryida held her peace as tempers and tension rose within the gathering. As she had said at the beginning, it was not her place to decide upon the one that took the place of the departed Quartermaster. It was a matter of the Clans and its members to settle. Of course, if the group looked ready to charge straight off the metaphorical cliff then the Speaker would step in. She much preferred the assemblies that didn't require such drastic action on her part; however, the well-being of the Mandalorian people did necessitate an organized gathering of the Clans in some shape or form. If they exploded apart it would mean little to have upheld her convictions if everything fell apart. At least a few present knew what it meant for Runi to step in after the near disastrous end of the negotiations with the Imperials.

This all afforded her an opportunity to watch and listen to those present, which was by design. Perhaps she would offer a few words to certain members once the gathering was concluded. Suggestions on how to deal with certain matters of personal interest.

For now, her eye caught on a man that carefully clung to the shadows. Not an assassin from the ripples of his Soul. Some potential as a Shaman, however. A matter the man himself would quickly broach after the distance closed, and he'd revealed himself.

Corbin had done two things right in Runi's view: first, he'd removed the helmet to show he lacked a desire for combat, and second, he corrected himself in reference to the Manda. The latter was a trivial thing. Which word a person used hardly mattered, but it showed Corbin was potentially aware of the Mandokarla's terms and beliefs -- something that supported his story of a father suggesting he seek them out.

Admittedly, the present circumstances were not those she would have expected such an inquiry, but Runi could hardly ignore it. "Ni ret', Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher . I would hear your request, but first I would know why you wish to be taught." Unlike the Jedi, the Mandokarla did not run around the galaxy bringing peace and order to all worlds. Nor, like the Sith, did they command power for their own sake or because it was there. Likewise, they were not insular or focused on the wilderness as the Witches of Dathomir. The Mandokarla existed entirely for the sake of the Mandalorian people -- nothing more, nothing less. Of course, their members were free to do what they thought best toward that aim, but it always came down to the people, not the Clans or the government. The Manda was power and it deserved to be used to uplift its people, not merely to crush one's enemies or lay claim to patches of dirt. So, it was important Runi know Corbin's thoughts to fully contemplate his request.

TAG: Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida , OPEN
smalldivdark.png

Ni ret, Corbin Vasher. I would hear your request, but first I would know why you wish to be taught.

Corbin didn't have to think hard on this. It was fairly simple. It was an honest question, and he would give an​
honest answer.
"Solus: I want to learn more about our people.
T'ad: I want to learn more about the Force, or Manda.
Ehn: Being part of a group would probably allow me to grow closer my brethren."

Corbin leaned in closer, to be less likely to be overheard, though he doubted anyone would be able to at the​
moment anyway.
"I was raised away from everyone and know nobody here. Though I have my presence masked, I am Force-sensative. I was raised on a world under the Rimma Trade League and trained in a local Force Tradition. It just seemed to be the Will of the Manda. I certainly believe things happened the way they did for a reason. I understand that many of the Enclave members don't trust Force-users. I want them to see that I am for the Mando'ade and not just some 'sorcerer.'
I suppose one could say 'Ni copad at cuyir te jatne Ni liser.'"

Corbin paused for a fraction of a moment.​
"And I figured it best to keep my Presence Masked so I wouldn't... surprise anyone. And it's honestly become a habit to keep it up."
He looked to the woman for a wise response. He hoped his answer was acceptable, but he wouldn't be​
dishonest. He would be accepted, or he would not. Either way, he would find his Way.

Last edited:
GjV3cpe.png

Objective: Lighten up everyone.
Equipment: Sword, M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1 M.I. 'Pulsar' Jetpack M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol
Tags: Shai Maji Shai Maji | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Enclave

enclavediv4.png

Vulcan missed Shai, he didn’t want to be angry, it made his head hurt and his hair fall out. So he bore no grudges. They are only going to break the holder, not the recipient. So he silently listened to all the exchanges and frowned at Gwyn a little. But he wasn’t going to argue or chip in, because he had nothing to say. Besides, he needs to do something other than stand or be watched like a child.

The whole thing was getting to him and he was uncomfortable with all the gloom. Slipping away, Vulcan made his way to a portion of the citadel that wasn’t crammed with people because he had to rub his remaining foot when some lead foot stepped on it a minute ago. He is low on organic toes and he wanted them unbroken.

So he got a few brightly coloured smoke pellets, 5 stink bombs and a very noisy whoopee cushion out of his pack. The atmosphere is thick with misery and sadness, which was making everything leech itself of colour and the tension was thicker than a cloud of thick smoke and just as overpowering.

He had been in several battles at a steady pace, as he should have realised a funeral wake was serious, but this was too serious, he needs to do his part to keep it lighter. He was very thankful he escaped injury this time around, the only damage he received was scuffed Beskar’gam. So no hospital food which made him happy, the food was so slimy and styrofoam bland.

He put all the items into places where he knew people would step on them, they can't pin it on him, not when there are too many people who could be culprits. Deniability by numbers All the Teen had to do is wait until the pellets and stinkers got trodden on.

GjV3cpe.png
KESTRI | TOR VALUM
TAGS: Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Volo Dragr Volo Dragr | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Tytos Saxon Tytos Saxon | Kale Onara Kale Onara | Red Mobius Red Mobius
GEAR: In bio

lLcXg5L.png

As was to be expected, Aloy was in a bit of a mood. She didn’t seem to have changed all that much. Though it was a pity that she chose violence over standing with an old friend. An eyebrow raised as the Vizsla insulted her, then went on to insult Gwyn. Underneath the annoyance and disdain, hearing someone challenge Gwyn still irked the Wardog.

"I came here for Answers. If you think so low of me and my House, Maji, Then you either had the attention span of a Nuna or possibly worse, blind enough to buy into whatever Mand'alor the abandoner was selling you in my absence"

"And you-"

"If you want to call yourself Vizsla, Then Think. Watch. Observe. Do not speak until you have a firm grasp of what you see and hear. Do this, and you will go far in life. But keep up the way you are now, And you will always be just a child to the elders"

”Ain’t really a House anymore, is it?” Shai quipped with a smug grin. ”And listen to your own advice before dishing it out to others.” She didn’t outright say it, but Gwyn would likely be able to pick up on the intention behind Shai’s words.

She wasn’t going to tolerate someone mistreating her daughter.

"Who let the Imperial fleet into the heart of this enclave?! How will you answer the Empire's crimes? How will your newfound authority be solidified? If any of these answers come even close to the tyranny that has the souls of my people crushed time and time again, You won't receive just the absence of a vote..."

"Both of You."

Shai glanced over to Romul then back to Aloy as her grin widened to the point of insanity. ”Something different, huh?” She started as she faced the woman. ”Shoot first.” She commented as she turned to step out of the circle. ”Maybe settle in and work on your name before you try to throw your weight around in here, sis. I’d suggest you stop living in the past, it ain’t healthy for ya.”

Shai returned to where her boy was seated… or would have, if Gwyn hadn’t spoken up. The Wardog paused and turned to look at her with her smug look unwavering.

<<"Firstly,">>

<<"You're not in our Clan anymore.">>

<<"Secondly, now is not the time to be fighting amongst our Clans. Especially when we need to be united the most.">>

<<"Thirdly, who are you again?">>

A light snort escaped her as she watched her daughter for a moment. If she wasn’t on the receiving end, she would have been quite proud to see Gwyn challenge others. She still was, although a layer of annoyance was more evident for the moment as Shai returned to her son’s side.

Runi listened attentively to Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher as he gave a lengthy reply to a short question. Short questions often prompted long replies; their complexity disguised itself in their simplicity.

"Do not concern yourself with how others perceive you, Corbin. Even the virtuous are jeered by fools. Instead focus on honing the truest version of yourself -- in body, mind, and spirit. Let your actions speak on your behalf." After all, a Mandalorian did not need to be told someone was a coward or without honor; you could tell by the manner with which someone conducted themselves. As a true Mandalorian, actions spoke louder than words. Though the Mandokarla wasn't against using words either -- they could have surprising power used judiciously.

"Your desires are true. You are welcome to join me in Resa, here on Kestri, where the Mandokarla train as a Hibir. You will not be asked to surrender your blaster or be denied the honor of combat -- if you feel it warranted. However, to be Mandokarla is to put the Children of the Manda above a desire to prove one's mettle. The Enclave is a capable military force, but it is only because of the strength of those that comprise it. We seek to provide them means to unburden themselves of the rigors of warfare and the injustices of the galaxy. To ensure their soul remains set on its true Path in this life and the next." Runi regarded Corbin the entirety in which she spoke. His desire to not be seen as a sorcerer and to be accepted by the Mando'ade could become a conflict if he felt too much time spent on skills not befitting a warrior. They would not neglect such skills, but they were balanced with other educational subjects in order to help those suffering psychological and even Force-based ailments. So it seemed prudent to suggest as much at the fore, and they would explore it deeper later if it surfaced.

Whatever came, Runi would allow Corbin to make his own choices in life. Even if he graduated into a Chaaj and chose to focus more on battle, she would not seek him out for punishment. Though, the Speaker would be understandably concerned. An over-reliance on the Manda (Force) would not do a Mandalorian any favors. It would be a powerful ally, but it should never be used as a crutch.

Last edited:
Red watched Mandalorians trade insults and could not comprehend why they had to pick now to have some kind of verbal sparring match. Wasn't there something more important than a pissing contest to worry about?

So many were not seeing the Forest for the trees. Honestly? Red found herself leaning more towards Romul Saxon Romul Saxon 's kind of thinking, on the basis that Mandalorians had so many enemies right now there was no way they'd be able to actually relax. The Maw might be weakened, but a dying beast was sometimes the most dangerous at its end.

They needed someone who could crush their enemies, see them driven before them, and hear the lamentations of their spouses.

That wasn't even covering the issue of the GA.

Red was quite comfortable amidst her clan, however, who continued to patiently observe everyone.

With nervousness she once more spotted Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida talking with Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher . No doubt swaying him to strange sorcery.

Red began to get an anxiety attack at seeing her. Mando Sorceries were strange and unnatural

It got to the point she had genuine trouble breathing...

Red struggled desperately to ignore it...

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

wAwnmhy.png
<<"Thirdly, who are you again?">>

"Find me later and I'll show you in a language you understand" She called out to Gwyn as the mouthy princess wandered off, crossing her arms again. For all Shai's talk of throwing weight around, She sure kept arrogant company.

”Maybe settle in and work on your name before you try to throw your weight around in here, sis. I’d suggest you stop living in the past, it ain’t healthy for ya.”
”Ain’t really a House anymore, is it?”

"Mureyca. Ner. Shebs!" Aloy hissed at Shai, turning her fanged visage toward the arrogant Shistevanen.

"Gloating at the misfortune of your Vode is beneath you. Or so I thought. Hardly the woman I once called friend, but I should expect no less"

"You clan is lucky. That is all. So long as there is but one clan loyal to House Vizsla, we don't need luck. Their Alor's presence in a dark cell and under the knife at all times, Will not change this"

Aloy's cybernetic hand, replaced due to that very knife, clenched around her opposite vambrace. She knew her words would earn her no favors here. She knew The Enclave she had left, the "friends" she had left, had long since vanished. The people left in the wake of her absence would likely have grown overconfident in the wake of success. Left unhumble by time and defeat.

It was the way of all united Mandalorians. The way they would always fail, and die.

She would have to grow used to it. To the future people like Gwyn, Shai and Romul would steer them towards. Men and Women who did not pay close attention to their own history, were always doomed to repeat it.

She took a long, sharp sigh before relaxing her shoulders.

"Shai... I have not once used my name for anything more than Introduction. I have never laid claim to glory nor power. I not even brought up my past, save to remind your Warmaster not to become the next Kreslin Westwind..."

Finally she looks back up at Shai, a pained growl barely audible as she made peace with the things she was about to say.

"Project whatever these feelings of yours are elsewhere. I don't need to throw my name around! My actions and my intent are more than enough! You are the one throwing the name Krayt around like you're some kind of goddamned Queen!" At last, She snapped.

"FUCK. THE PAST. It's exactly what I'm trying to prevent! This is about our future. I have every right to demand answers! Not as an Alor, but as Mando'ad! You fools are playing politics, trying to rebuild a pathetic Empire over Aruetiise! Just like Yasha Cadera..."

"I never wanted any of this. I never wanted more than to retire with my wife and let Ori'buyce, kih'kovid bastards like you run our planet into the ground by themselves. But I chose duty, Shai"

"I chose sacrifice!"
Aloy jutted her hand into her own breastplate, producing a strained ringing sound as all Beskar does.

"Why do you think Clan Vizsla fell?! Why do you think I wasn't here to see them rise?! Because I gave my life for their survival, rather than let a few die for my own personal fucking glory."

"Work on your own name, Aruetyc! You abandoned Me and your People, You own clan doesn't want you. So stay the hell out of my way or be prepared to pull the trigger the next time you
threaten me!"

One could almost feel the heat in her breath even behind the visor, the rage of her crazed growl in the force even without it's connection. Whatever Aloy Vizsla Shai had known in the past, was long gone now... Robbed of her future just as much as her past. In this brief moment, she didn't care about either of them.

Even without a name, Just another in a long line of names that she would be happy to shed at a moment's notice, She would not tolerate Lies and Threats at her expense. If Shai were anyone else, She'd have put a bullet in her at the very beginning of this conversation. Not for the sake of her past, but for the sake of her future... If she were clinging to the past, She would have come here to play nice and make connections as Kreslin Westwind had forced her to so many times. She would have made some attempt to preserve her friendship with Shai Maji in some fashion even despite everything.

But the Aloy Vizsla of the past was Dead. And Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer had killed her over the course of seven long years.

X7AS4wY.png

GjV3cpe.png

W A R M A S T E R

Tag: Tytos Saxon Tytos Saxon | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Volo Dragr Volo Dragr | Eldris Ravenwood | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Vren Rook | Shai Maji Shai Maji | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Kale Onara Kale Onara

"ORDER!" Romul roared as tensions began to flare and the argument between Clans Vizsla and Krayt began to escalate. His voice thundered over the pitched voices, echoing loudly throughout the massive chamber and cutting into the din to silence it. "I will not suffer your bickering here. If matters of pride and honor must be decided, then take your blades to the Colosseum. But the question that lays before the Enclave is more important than the personal glory of either of you or your clans."

"You ask me who led the Empire here. There were Mando'ade who fought with them over Ilum, and they sought redress of their grievances. We allowed this, but I did not expect Imperial ships to ambush our own fleet. I ordered our forces to protect themselves and neutralize the enemy, but it was Volo Dragr who broke rank and tradition by calling our warriors to stand down."

"Had I been in sole command, the Empire would not have been allowed to return unmolested to their space after attacking us over our home. And I promise, should I be given the honor to command, they will pay the price for dishonoring themselves, shedding Mandalorian blood, and most importantly underestimating our people."
His voice trembled with fury as he spoke, passion and anger infusing into his baritone as he raised his tone even louder than before. "The galaxy will pay the price for underestimating us. Again, I say, there are enemies lurking in every shadow and there are those in this room that would rather play politics than teach our enemies to fear us, and destroy them if they don't!"

"I do not say this lightly," he continued, dropping his tone slightly as menace crept into his voice, "but the days of our people biding our time is over. Either we use the galaxy to fuel our fire or let our flame be extinguished. There is no longer a middle path."

He paused, saving his breath for his final proclamation, letting the silence ring through the chamber as the entire collectively-gathered Mando'ade waited for his word.

"It is time, once more, for a crusade."

gwyndiv.png

Gwyn huffed, crossing her arms as she listened to the downward spiral around her. It seemed as if the Viszla was dedicated to throwing a massive temper tantrum, and Shai was hotheaded as always. Even worse was Romul Saxon's response to all of this. She closed her eyes in thought.

No one has a single karking braincell around here! "Fight, war, crusade!" they chant, as if nothing else matters! Would that crusade just lead us into ruin? We can't face the same defeat Mandalore had suffered!

She kept cool externally, trying to figure out how to best re-word her thoughts. She had never said once that fighting was not an option, but it was assumed that she was some Satine Kryze. She shook her head, taking another step forward. She lowered her arms to her side, head high. She spoke respectfully and with a calm, concise tone. She even smirked and sounded excited when she mentioned Saxon's promised crusade.

<<"I respect, and I admire, your fire for our people. And if crusade is what is best for us now, then I am not at all against it. It would be a thrill to break some Maw skulls and collect Imperial helmets.">>

She hoped it was made clear. She was not some pacifist standby, not some coward. She even relished in the thought of revenge. And yet, there was more. She was levelheaded, but passion could be heard in her voice as she continued on.

<<"But is that all you have to offer? We need more than the glory of battle. What is Mandalore without its culture? The iron heart, the mythosaur skull, the ancient craftsmanship of our beskar'gam. Language, arts, cuisine. What are we without that? Can you protect us in these as well as in combat? Do you have what is needed to be more than a general, but a real leader? I am not asking about economics or civilians to dampen our need for a crusade, or to say we should not prove our honor, but in the very interest of us charging into it, if you lead. So what say you to this?">>

She hoped she could get her point through. She really did. She looked back to Shai. She knew Shai could sense how she was feeling. And she knew Shai cared. She had just defended her, after all...

Would Shai get this as well? Did anyone? Or was Gwyneira truly alone once again? If only Kranak were here to help her out...

Shai Maji Shai Maji Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida @anyoneelseIguess

It was at this point, that the Alor of her clan at last spoke.

He had his arm in a sling, armor slightly dented and scuffed at the pauldrons, parts of the Torso, and especially on the right side of his helmet. It was otherwise cherry red in color, bearing the symbol of his clan, that of a Mythosaur Skull above a Mobius Strip on the right pectoral plating. He was lanky, unusually thin. Red had never seen Amar Mobius out of his armor. She had gone to considerable lengths to find him with the help of her clan a while back on Mandalore. But that was another story for another time.

Amar had only two weapons, a pair of pistols strapped to his side.

"Not fond of speeches. Will keep it short." he emphasized oddly. "Mandalorians have too many enemies. Our people need to strike first. Or strike hardest. Or both. Hit the enemy until they can't get up. We rest now, we merely die relaxed. Mandalorians never really experience peace anyway. Not truly. Only extended ceasefires."

He paused a moment. He had the attention of the room.

"Clan Mobius will support Romul Saxon Romul Saxon ."

This got Red's eyebrow lifted. So the decision had been made...

She didn't particularly mind...but to do it so publicly...

They had just put themselves under a massive spotlight...

Red blinked, and saw the entire chamber covered in flames.

She saw the bronze armored Mandalorian who wasn't there presenting her with Amar's helm, soaked in blood.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Tytos Saxon Tytos Saxon

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

Shai Maji Shai Maji

Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Kale Onara Kale Onara

Siv Dragr Siv Dragr

smalldivdark.png

Corbin looked on at the spectacle in bemusement. Was this how the Mando'ade truly were? He couldn't believe it. His father had regaled him with tales of their people and their heroism, camaraderie, and union. What had become of that? Corbin was astonished that Alea Varad had been able to hold all of this together, as fragile as it obviously was. It was a testament to how strong she had been. She was a true Mandalorian.

"ORDER!" Romul roared as tensions began to flare and the argument between Clans Vizsla and Krayt began to escalate. His voice thundered over the pitched voices, echoing loudly throughout the massive chamber and cutting into the din to silence it. "I will not suffer your bickering here. If matters of pride and honor must be decided, then take your blades to the Colosseum. But the question that lays before the Enclave is more important than the personal glory of either of you or your clans."

"You ask me who led the Empire here. There were Mando'ade who fought with them over Ilum, and they sought redress of their grievances. We allowed this, but I did not expect Imperial ships to ambush our own fleet. I ordered our forces to protect themselves and neutralize the enemy, but it was Volo Dragr who broke rank and tradition by calling our warriors to stand down."

"Had I been in sole command, the Empire would not have been allowed to return unmolested to their space after attacking us over our home. And I promise, should I be given the honor to command, they will pay the price for dishonoring themselves, shedding Mandalorian blood, and most importantly underestimating our people."
His voice trembled with fury as he spoke, passion and anger infusing into his baritone as he raised his tone even louder than before. "The galaxy will pay the price for underestimating us. Again, I say, there are enemies lurking in every shadow and there are those in this room that would rather play politics than teach our enemies to fear us, and destroy them if they don't!"

"I do not say this lightly," he continued, dropping his tone slightly as menace crept into his voice, "but the days of our people biding our time is over. Either we use the galaxy to fuel our fire or let our flame be extinguished. There is no longer a middle path."

He paused, saving his breath for his final proclamation, letting the silence ring through the chamber as the entire collectively-gathered Mando'ade waited for his word.

"It is time, once more, for a crusade."
Corbin looked at Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida . "I presume that man is Romul Saxon Romul Saxon . He does make several good points. But directing blame to this Volo Dragr Volo Dragr seems rather inappropriate when presenting oneself for potential leadership. And saying everything would have been better if he had been in sole command is a bold claim anyone could make. And he brushes over the obvious animosity between some of our people as if they were simple neighborly disputes. If we were true Mandalorian engrained in our culture and our culture engrained in us, then it would be simple, and a duel would be all that was needed to settle arguments. But I can see we've gotten away from that. The constant warring against the Empire and Sith has somehow drained us. That, or the tales my father told me were only ever tales, nothing more than a dream..."
I respect, and I admire, your fire for our people. And if crusade is what is best for us now, then I am not at all against it. It would be a thrill to break some Maw skulls and collect Imperial helmets. But is that all you have to offer? We need more than the glory of battle. What is Mandalore without its culture? The iron heart, the Mythosaur skull, the ancient craftsmanship of our beskar'gam. Language, arts, cuisine. What are we without that? Can you protect us in these as well as in combat? Do you have what is needed to be more than a general, but a real leader? I am not asking about economics or civilians to dampen our need for a crusade, or to say we should not prove our honor, but in the very interest of us charging into it, if you lead. So what say you to this?
"Ah. Maybe it isn't just a dream; they weren't just tales."
This young Force-sensitive, cyborg woman clearly held a love for the ancient culture of the Mando'ade. If one did, then likely others did as well. That meant there was hope for them. The Mando'ade could truly unite as a people and culture.
"Romul Saxon clearly doesn't have the full understanding of what it takes to be a great leader. However, that does not mean he cannot learn it in time." He shrugged. "Or, at the very least, occupy the position until a true leader comes along. Either way, I see just how important the Mandokarla truly are. I will do what I can. And it's good that you say I do not have to refrain from fighting, because I must fight. Not to prove my mettle or that I'm better than anyone, but as a way to unify our people. Wars are coming, and I can see the beginning of the Path I have been set upon by the Manda. I will follow this Path. I will learn as much as I can of the Manda and our people. I will do what I can for all the Mando'ade."

Last edited:
GjV3cpe.png

Tags: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Shai Maji Shai Maji | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Tytos Saxon Tytos Saxon | Xero Lang Xero Lang | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Volo Dragr Volo Dragr | Kale Onara Kale Onara | Red Mobius Red Mobius

Kytana Horizonis V the alor of clan Horizon descendant of Aga Awaud Mand'alor the uniter. Clan Horizon had split from Clan Awaud nearly eight hundred years ago over a dispute with the then Mand'alor who tried to claim the title of Uniter ii but united nothing, Kane E Smart. Sat in one of the back rows of the council room beside her were two of her trusted advisors in Clan Horizon's one being her brother Kazon. Behind her sat one other individual Xero Lang Xero Lang a Werda Verda (Shadow Warrior) who Kytana had invited. From behind her visor, she watched the constant barrage of insults and threats between vying parties for leadership of The Enclave.

Kytana and her clan didn't have much say here, they had pledge loyalty to the Enclave many years ago when it was working with the confederacy but over all they didn't have a strong voice within the Enclave. A lot of it had to do with distance Clan Horizon was based on Ut in the Hapes Cluster and Kytana and her clan had a lot of obligations there considering Kytana was the Duch'a of Ut it's nobility. Despite that she came to watch most of the people she knew weren't even present though she knew of a few of them but had never formally met them.

She let out a sigh as the insults and threats went on. This was one of the many reasons Clan Horizon had distanced them selves form Mandalorian over all centuries before. The constant fighting the unwillingness to unite and stand as vods once more like the ancient tales of Mandalorian conquest. Putting your differences aside to fight unite against the storms that faced the people as a whole. Kytana the first warned her descendants Mandalore and its people were forever broken and scattered. She had seen hope in the Quartermasters message a return to Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it (truth, Honor, Vision) in the Enclave also it was something her clan lived by. Yet in this moment she was seeing everything her ancestor had said.

They spoke of forgetting the past as well which just made Ky shake her head. The future indeed was more important, but it seemed the once great Mandalorian's where still lost. It caused ky to mutter under her breath. "Mando'ad draar digu." A Mandalorian looks to the vision of the future but they must never forget it's past and where it came from. She was about to stand up and walk out but a hand reached out touching the shoulder of her purple and grey beskar. It was Xero, Kytana turned a side glance to her. "We must see this through to truly know where The Enclave is headed" Xero said to her softly.

Kytana then turned her head back to the proceedings taking a deep breath of the stale recycled air in her amor. She didn't want to see this devolve much more but she knew Xero was right. Once again, she muttered to herself under her breath. "Ori'buyce, kih'kovid." Referring to all the parties involved. Though did have to admit to herself the one called Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla had a lot of guts. Als her point that there was more to being leader then just war Kytana knew that well. She had to wonder what ever heaven the Quartermaster was in weather that be Kad's domain or Manda's was looking down on this displeased with the proceeding thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom