Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Empire

sabrina

hi all

I am currently in the middle of making a new faction, the empire.
I am after people who are interested in making the ideas, from the warmongers faction come to life.
I want npc units to be rped just as mcuh as indivdual characters, and not be just be background noise.
If you are interested please join or shoot me a pm, and ask me anything you like.

Who I am after player wise
People who want to help create warzones
People who want to control units
Fleeters
Anyone who interested in doing covert ops
nfu or fu can both do these

to join click here

And most of all those who know
WAR NEVER CHANGES

sabrina

[member="Walter Dellian"]

Simple I am interested in making npc units no longer background noise, so the focus would not be pvp. It is in style of invasion and doms, not the the actual culture of an empire which would be different.

If you click on the link to the war mongers faction in my above post, you have an idea what we talk about.

sabrina

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Well have you ever wanted to role play these out, rather just a duel
To create your own legion, train and equip them, then use them wisely on a battlefield.
To raise a fleet, and then take it too another planet, and try to outsmart your opponent fleet and help take a planet.
Do you want pvp just to be part special forces missions, and done for an rp reason, rather than be all and end all of a battle.
If so this is the faction for you, if not we are not.

Like at end clone wars
The pvp started then jedi realised, they can't take on a mass droid army. They just were not that good to defeat a legion of droids, and that is how should be. Then the clone troops arrived, they out fought the droid army. Then pvp was over plans of the death star, and attempt to kill count dooku to try end the rebellion. The pvp did not determine the out come on geonosis, it was just one factor not the be all and all of it. That is what I want.

I hope that answer your question.

[member="sabrina"] I understand what you are trying to say. how about you joining the Imperial Remnant and work with me in a combined effort of making an actual Galactic Empire. what do you say sweetheart?

sabrina

[member="Garvan Aritus"] as per skype discussion, but I wish you luck.

Also we have five opening on the dark council, nfu can take positions as them but they have to make an npc fu to direct them. So they would be technically advisor, whilst they actually oversaw that sphere of influence.
As for character development, we open to all sorts from training and looking for force relics. Hoping for people to delve into sith alchemy, and tombs. Training our equivalent of the mighty red arrows and sas and sbs. Also creating our own droid army
NFU are most welcome, as at the end day sith are only better at pvp, and we want to be a whole lot more.

sabrina

[member="Osaji Killian"] No only stupid sith are hostile to every faction, I would prefer if possible to use the british way conquering the galaxy. Pay you to conquer yourself for me, but if need be we would defend our interest with force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom