Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Empire Strikes Back - TSE Invasion of VJE Wayland OOC

Well, well, well, ... another invasion, another chance to fight Sith, and another chance for some fun.

Welp, been awhile since I fought a Darth, and considering our lower numbers, would you 2 lovely writers care to dance this invasion? If you're both fine with it. Hailyn Hailyn Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco

I can also take more enemies if need be, the more the merrier! :)

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf see I am not the only one who wishes to see demagol'ka's head on a pilke. It's war crimes can't continue and after what it did to your child... Demagol'ka now has a short life span. If it escapes with its life things will only get worse.

OYA

Niamh Raste

N
Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf see I am not the only one who wishes to see demagol'ka's head on a pilke. It's war crimes can't continue and after what it did to your child... Demagol'ka now has a short life span. If it escapes with its life things will only get worse.

OYA
Supporting the Sith will negate any boon you may have earned with the Echani when you helped us.

Niamh Raste Less supporting the sith, more wiping out a war criminal that has been the cause of many of my brothers and sisters dying before their time. Clan Solus can no longer stand by and watch while Demagol'ka continues to threaten the existence of the mandalorians. We will wipe out the stain that tarnishes our peoples name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom