Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dreams and Harvest continue.

The same dream played over in my head. Never ending. The wing of the ship that I was working on. I was working on the ship below it with my hands. Fitting my left hand into the side of a ship. All the way up to my which skinned biceps. Reaching for a tool that I had dropped. Cursing over and over, I heard scraping. Looking up at the sound, I saw the wing of a ship, falling. Heading straight towards me. I looked back down at my arm, and tried to pull my arm out. And as I was yanking it out, The wing came down on me.

I was pushed down by the immense size of the wing. And sliding over my arm straight over and pinning me to the ground. Even now, I could feel the pain that ensued. I didn't yell out. I tried to stay calm as others rushed to my aid. Trying to lift it up. They tried with all they had. but I could still not get it off. Pulling myself out as far as I could go, which was down just before my elbow. A friend of mine that was no longer alive was standing to the side of me. He pulled out a ax of some kind. looking at me, he shook his head. I knew what he was going to do, and I knew that it was necessary for me to live.

With much force, he brought the ax down on my arm. In one strike he took my arm off and the rest of the men separated me and the wing from crushing me. Only then, was I once again at the top of the ship, sticking my arm in the ships hull once more. only to repeat the process. Only this time I woke up.

Looking out into the darkness, I saw the bridge of the ship, and the viewport that showed I was still in space. Somewhere near a asteroids field. I pulled the tube out of my mouth. gagging as it was pulled all the way from my stomach. I then pulled the nodes off of my chest and head. And reached out opening the door to the bridge.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

[member="Eric-1224"]

In the depths of space...
The Junked Up Ship...

Triam Akovin was a woman of many interests. She was a Treasure Huntress, a Bounty Hunter, a Mercenary, an Innovator and Inventor, an Entrepreneur, a Gladiator, a Force Hunter, but most of all she was just trying to make bank in anyway she could. So a little scavenging was quite obviously, not exceeding the reach of her ever expanding resume.

She was at the console of her ship, napping as usually, when her ship dropped out of hyperspace into the floating graveyard. The blaring buzzer of her junker ship woke her up timely, as if it knew somehow that its pilot was sleeping again. She seemed to do that often, and she told herself that she would get rid of the habit... eventually. Her feet were bare, upon on the dashboard when she promptly fell out of the captains seat as gracefully as ever.

She snorted as her head popped back up in the view of space. She was snoring. How pretty. She decided to blame Mikhail Shorn for some reason, she never had troubles with snoring until he choked her to silence. Bastard. She was grateful though, that she survived. Scavenging around for her gear, she pulled on her boots, and specific plates of her armor until she was all geared up. She didn't really know how necessary it was to do so, considering she was alone in the depths of space... and she would have to depend on an actual space suit anyway.

Though she lacked experience in this particular venture, she still looked at the graveyard with only slightly greedy eyes. Where most saw a scrap field of some terrible event, she saw a Life Day shop ready to be bought out of house and home... except everything was free! So really that hypothetical imagined shop was just going to be robbed.

Did that make her a grave digger? She cocked her head at the question for a second, and then dismissed it.

She directed her ship through the place looking for a hunk of ship that actually looked stable enough to board. She found one not too far between the epicenter and the outskirts of this place. She had no idea what happened her, and frankly didn't want to. The only thing on her mind in regards to this place was what valuables could be pillaged. Cables latched on to the desolate vessel. It looked big, so she was hoping there was lots in store for her inside. The boarding tunnel extended from her frigate to connect with the derelict. In all likelihood she would have to cut her way inside.

Her ship wasn't in the least bit quite or stealthy, if anything was inside they'd most likely hear the thrusters, stabilizers, and the clanking of metal against metal reverberating through the hull of the ship. There was no sound in space, but vibrations still occurred, and if there was air inside to translate those vibrations into sound, the inhabitants would know there was an alien intruder about to board.

She began to cut through the metal of the ship, the door didn't seem to want to cooperate.

There was air in the ship. Apparent by the hissing of the door opening to allow my entrance. Tools, gear, people, all floating in the zero gravity environment. I had shut all systems down so the ship could focus it's energy on keeping me alive in the cryochamber. My legs were still strapped into the chamber. I lifted my left arm up to see the mechanical arm that was built for engereening and mechanical uses. But there were other things in it that could be useful to me. I smiled as with a twitch of my fingers, all the tools and components shot out to be used. I looked through them, a few different kinds of screwdrivers, all ranging in sizes, a blowtorch, small welder with only about two hours worth of work, a file, knife, and even a cork screw. Name a tool and I probably had it. I allows the tools to be put away, except for the knife, and cut the bands that were around my legs.

Pushing off, I was wearing only undergarments, and I needed to find my tech suit ASAP. lookin around, I saw my weapons floating inthe air. And with practiced movement, I made my way to a blaster pistol. I used it to look around should one of the undead somehow get into the bridge. Finding nothing alive, I searched for my gear. And with ease, I did find the suit.

The suit was built to be used in space and for creating items. Holding loose tools should I need them, I slipped it on, including the helmet as the night vision activated. A blue and green heads up display activated as I was putting my pistol up. I searched the data base to where I was, and found nothing. I shook my head, "alone once more Eric" I spoke to myself. And as though the ship was answering, noises of something cutting into the main doors came. I laughed myself to my second pistol, my rifle and heavy repeater series. The sling of the rifle allowed it to be along my back. While he heavy repeater had a belt clip that I had fashioned out of simple iron. I attached it to my back as well to draw only the pistol. I didn't want to blow up the ship should I have to fire, but I still wanted to protect myself. I then activated the ships systems, and with the grinding of old metal, did the mainship doors open to allow whatever was outside, into the ship. Or whatever was being held inside out.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

[member="Eric-1224"]

Triam was surprised as the door ominously activated, as her plasma torch scorched a path through the ascending door. She was frozen for a second as she analyzed the situation. This ship was supposed to be abandoned... everything here was. What possessed the door to move? She doubted it was an automated system, this ship had to be completely out of power at this point. It was supposed to be dead in the water. Automation was luxury, not a necessity, which means that if there was power still left it must have been conserved until further notice. Which only meant one thing: something was conscious on board and just woke up to let her in.

That was, to say the least, foreboding. She pocketed the blow torch, and instead deigned to pull out a blaster rifle. The ship had air, which meant her space suit wasn't a necessity, but if the ship decided to collapse she definitely wanted this clumsy thing on. She put on the search light in her space suits helmet, to help illuminate the lightless environment. With the rifle to her shoulder she looked around the corner of the door to see if there was anything on board. She was spooked a few times by the movement of random objects in the zero-g environment. The objects and... bodies.

Knowing they were corpses, the stench of decomposition filled her nostrils. She couldn't really smell them obviously, with the closed environment of her space suit, but memories were powerful things, and people rarely forgot the stench of the dead. Grimacing at their visage, Triam hesitated entering the ship. She didn't like the situation at all, but curiosity pervaded her, and she was almost forced to enter. She floated inwards apprehensively, listening to the groan of the ship, and becoming accustomed to its native sounds. She didn't know what to expect here, but she figured if anything on board was alive that they'd most likely be in the bridge area. So then that was her first destination.

She wasn't sure how long it would take to get there, uncertain to the specs of the ship she was on. She floated around inanimate objects and avoided the dead like the plague. She didn't want to think about what brought them to this state.

I looked to the bodies that were floating in the bridge. Their bodies bitten and morphed slightly when a virus had hit our ship. In the darkness of the ship, it may have been hard to see the black sludge that was once blood. But most of all, a unnerving feeling that something else alive was on this ship hit my spine. I pulled at the debris that was set up at tue door, moving it to hit somewhere else in the room. All that was left was the welded shut door that was on the bridge. Withe the groaning of he ship, I had an idea that their may have been a few ships in the hangar bay. If one of them happens to work, then maybe I could leave this place of horrors. Bringing out the torch, I set to work on cutting the door open. Here in space it wouldn't be too hard as I had spent most of my life in space. Cutting down I let m pistol float around my head. I was cutting about a fourth of he way down when I heard shifting. And it was from this side of the door. Taking the torch off, I shut it down and looked behind me. With my right hand reaching up for the pistol, I heard a growl followed by my body being tackled.

My back slammed on the side of the door with a morphed undead trying to bite at me. Luckily he was nom noming on my metal arm. I moved my finger to it's brain and activated my knife feature. Wig a sickening crunch, the spring loaded knife shot out into the head of the grewsome thing. Stopping it from nawing on my arm. I grabbed it's head and twisted with force. Snapping the head clean off with the aid of mechanical pistons. I wiped the black ooze off of my arm and gripped at he floating blaster, hearing another growl to my left.'

Turning quickly, I saw the damned coming for me. Only for it's head to blow open with a single shot of my blaster pistol. I sighed as I allowed the still charging body slide past me into the cryogenic chamber. Closing the door, I hoped to end the nightmare for now, and continued once more with the door.

[member="Triam Akovin"]

[member="Eric-1224"]

Blasterfire. That wasn't good. That really wasn't good. Blaster fire meant hostility on board... there wasn't even supposed to be anything alive on here! A door slammed as the firing stopped, but Triam couldn't help but freeze... or rather, float while not using her muscles. It was silent again, but that didn't make the situation good, in fact it probably made it worse. Someone on here had a blaster and was slamming doors, either they were running from something, or killing things room to room. Either way, things were getting shot at and there were an awful lot of bodies floating around.

Oh yeah those body's she skirted past? Ha ha, those were going to be fun. The growling started as one of them stirred after bouncing slightly off a wall. The body was horribly mangled and matted in black ooze. She just about threw up in her helmet. That was scary karkin' crap. Pulling out a blaster she shot the thing in its karkin' head, and shot the other body too, before it decided to start making noises.

There were too options: go back and jump the hell outa here, or go exploring and figure out what the hell happened here. There was obviously something or someone still alive here, and that begged the question, who? What? Furthermore, how? Why, also came up as a possible query. Longish story short, she was curious, and she almost never ignored curiosity. It wasn't in her nature to leave something untried or undiscovered, she just absolutely had to know everything there was to know about anything. Her favored method of figuring things out? With the scientific method of course! If it looks dangerous, shoot it. If it's dangerous, it'll just make it angry, if it ain't, well it'll be dead. The nature of the universe literally could not be simpler.

Aimed at the ready, she floated through a path on full alert and prepared to shoot just about anything that moved funny. She had a blowtorch handing to cut through doors, since she had notoriously bad experience with hacking doors back at Roche...

Cutting through the door even more, I was almost done. The sparks of melted metal were being cut to allow the door to open. Hitting my armor, well more so a protective suit, I led my left hand down the center. Cutting through the welds that I had put in place what seemed so long ago. And when I was mere inches from cutting it all the way, I heard blaster fire. And it was from outside. That meant only one thing, that someone else was alive here. With me. Here. In this ship. I stopped and with the way that the door was cut, I could barely make through the gap between the doors. Placing my visor to the gap, I looked through, barely seeing bodies begin to stir and move. This was not good. I quickly cut the door, and then aimed myself at the console.

Instead of pulling my pistol out, I slung my rifle to my right hand. Reaching behind me with my left hand, I let the sensory pads to allow my sense of feeling to the button. With a his the door opened, and almost all at once, I heard almost a hundred growls. Though it was really only a dozen or so, I quickly brought my blaster up and aimed it at the terrors of the ship. Firng bolt after bolt before they could make their way to me. I knew that this would attract attention,I released the clip on the heavy repeater around my belt, and it began to float up while I fired.

I knew that someone else was here, and would probably head towards the blaster fire, as I was sure that they might be dealing with what I am. I only hoped that they were brave enough to challenge the horrors of this ship.

[member="Triam Akovin"]
[member="Triam Akovin"]
Second because I think my Tag is not working well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom