Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Division [Team Up Thread]

E5NAmkw.gif
I understand there is indeed another Division thread, but that seems to be a discussion one. This is solely dedicated for Star Wars Chaos writers to join up together in the Division. While we still have one month to go, I'm very excited. Unfortunately I've only been able to pre-order the SHD Edition. I know the SHD Edition is just a money grab, but hey, I have money, I'm gonna grab. Feel free to post your PSN, Gamertag or Steam accounts below and I'll add them to the list so when the Division is out we got some homies to play with. Feel free to state if you have a mic, if you do I'll add a [m] beside your name, if not I'll add [m]

PS4:
  • Dead__Hearts [Julian Valentine] [m]
  • GehennaUponUs [Tyran Vizsla] [m]
  • sylntsyco [Ryn'Dhal] [m]
  • KamonV [Barrien Siegfried] [m]
  • KiethTreason [Lady Sovereign] [m]
Xbox One:
  • TheExiledSpark [Mira Rekali]
  • TheManInADress [Ali Hadrix] [m]
  • GMSwagganaut [Isley Verd] [m]
  • Kurohanekawa [Chesire] [m]
PC:
  • epickaiguy [Gilamar Skirata] [m]
  • ItsChesireFox [Chesire] [m]
  • indysrollingball [Evelin Redstar] [m]
  • cubixkitty [Spencer Varanin] [m]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
(Xbox One) Kurohanekawa [m]
(PC) ItsCheshireFox [m]

Foreward: I don't/won't play on the Xbox that much, if hardly at all.

Isley Verd said:
[member="Cheshire"]

The worst.

You are THE WORST.

Thought we were friends.
I level capped in 11 hours.

Played from 4 A.M to like yeah.

Alpha, Beta, now Open Beta. I'm going to destroy the first 10 levels and then be completely lost.

I found the underground base by glitching though. It's pretty neat. Got pics on my feed. :D

Not sure I'll pick this up, but it looks interesting enough! Definitely more appealing than Battlefront *sobs pitifully*.

sylntsyco on PS4. Have mic, will troll.... Er.... Travel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom