Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The destruction of Death watch(Mandalorians only)

Mandalore
small Death Watch camp
Neive didn't take any special stealth approach this time. He walked towards the entrance, holding his two lightsaber handles, neither of them open. Neive's black robes almost disguised him, even in the light. His hood was up over his head, so that all that was visible was his mouth and lower face, down to his neck where his robes cover. The two men at the gate looked over to him and walked forward, stopping him. One of them spoke up at Neive looked over the two men.

"What business do you have here?"

Within seconds, 2 red blades went through the men's abdomens, and just as fast the blades retracted, and the men fell to the ground, dead. Neive kept walking forward, looking around at the small number of Mandalorians, still oblivious to his entry. After a moment, one of them called out to the others, warning them of the presence. Soon, 8 men were surrounding him, blasters aimed. Neive looked around and looked at the leader, and smiled a bit.

The leader watched the man's every action. However, soon his arms began moving, while he struggled against it. In a second, the blaster was aimed at his head. Neive looked around at the Mandalorians who watched their leader, before speaking.
"Drop your weapons... or else he dies, and I will kill all of you right here and now."
The Deathwatch members looked at each other for a moment, before dropping their blasters. Neive pulled the leader's blaster towards him, before pulling them all into a pile. Neive looked around a bit before giving his commands.
"Line up. Shoulder to shoulder."
Before long, the Mandalorians, although enraged and humiliated, stood beside one another in front of Neive. He used their own binds to bind their hands together, and put a comm on the ground, sending a message to the leader of death watch itself.
"Greetings. My name is Neive undant."
He pulled his hood off, showing his face finally. "I have captured 8 of your men, and after the destruction of the larger camp a while ago, I suppose you would like to meet me. You know where this camp is, come. And come alone, or else..."
Neive walked behind a Mandalorian woman, and a blade went quickly through her chest and retracted, the woman's body quickly falling to the ground. " More blood will be shed. Including anyone you bring with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom