Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dark (Open to Knights or higher. Lower ranks will be asked to leave [For a good reason!])

Daichi stood in the basement of the new temple, a frown formed on his face. It was.. Empty. Of a lot. He had a lot to do himself, but.. He would need the rest to join him. Well, those strong enough. Don't want any corruption after all.

Hakora, dressed in a dark blue robe and with hair as gray as the stormie sea entered the basement and coughed, "Geez, does it have to be this dusty? Ok Daichi, Alex said you needed help with something and sent me here, what is it you are doing in this dust heaven?" Hakora wasn't very excited to be here manly because of the dust, but well actually that was the only reason. Hakora did not fear the Dark Side because it had not effect on him, but he never knew why, but assumed it was because of his natural affinity to the force.
[member="Daichi"]

She clapped her hands rather suddenly. A burst of what could be lightning sparked around her form, illuminating the entire area rather suddenly. But the light would fade, becoming dim as nearby candles burned blue. She pointed to the center of the room, nodding once. "Training in some darker arts, and the formation of the Dark Nexus of the temple."

Daichi looked past [member="Hakora Cinthra"] for a moment, a frown forming. "Are you it? Perhaps I should invest in inviting more people next time.."

Hakora raised an eyebrow when he became a she before Hakora's eyes. Hakora was not sure how this happened, but he had seen weirder things. He looked behind him as well. "Seems I am, we maybe Grey, but most shy from the Dark Side, i just don't feel it's effects." Which was true and one day the reason would be revealed, but that was lightyears from today. Hakora looked around the basement, still uneasy about all the dust that was causing him to cough so he sighed. "Please close your eyes and cover your mouth for a moment of two." Hakora used the Force and a minor version of Force Storm that merely used the Force to manipulate the air around them and create a false wind. The wind moved quickly through the room like a vortex and then out the door Hakora had come through and eventually outside where it released the dust leaving the basement a bit cleaner and more bearable. "I am afraid I am unfamiliar with a Dark Nexus so you will have to fill me in on what it is and how we create one."

[member="Daichi"]

"I​t's like a Light Nexus. Only dark. A point in which the darkside is so strong, it's basically permanent. Those of the dark can meditate and rest. Course, those not powerful in controlling the force can be easily effected. Hence why no apprentices and what not are allowed to be down here. As for how we make it. Well.."

This time Daichi raised two hands towards the center of the room. With a sudden jerk, the ground itself would raise up, slowly taking shape to the Master's will. Her hands slowly circled in motion, the basin slowly taking shape before the two of them. The shape was rough, but at the same time she closed her fists, the fountain took shape instantly. The basin was empty, but she spoke up to explain.

"We channel the darkside into this fountain. It will fill into a thick red, but only after your blood as been split to rest within. Such is the nature of the Dark, after all." Without another word she would pull out a dagger, and cut open her palm. A thick dark red substance would drip from her palm into the basin, but she would close her palm after only a couple drops. A green energy would form around her hand, healing her, but she would pass [member="Hakora Cinthra"] the blade.

"Of course, the darkside is like a scar. Once you partake, the Jedi will know, and many of them will hate you for it. Asides, this is Alchemy. If you would like to learn Alchemy, proceed. If not, I shall find another willing to create the forge and the Nexus."

Hakora thought a bit on Daichi's words, that once he began this creation it would taint Hakora and leave him effected and would show in him forever, but would it? Hakora had used the dark side many times before, but it hadn't effected him like it effected others, so would this be the same or not? Hakora took the dagger and slit his palm, there was only one way to find out. Hakora walked over to the fountain and as the crimson liquid ran down his hand it fell the distance into the water. Drop after drop and nothing happened. Hakora ripped off a piece of his robe and wrapped his hand. As he turned away to walk back to Daichi the blood he had split formed what looked to be a bunch of black feathers which hinted at what Hakora really was, but due to turning his back he never saw this as it quickly disappeared and left no taint on Hakora' soul as he was never effected fully by the light or the dark. "What is next to be done?"
[member="Daichi"]

[member="Hakora Cinthra"]

"Now we use the darkest power of all to fill the basin. Lightning, as I'm sure you know." And with that, the still small girl would begin to channel her own emerald lightning into the forge, both hands out streached before her. The room would light up in a vibrant green as she did so, a grin wide on her face.

She loved lightning.

Hakora raised an eyebrow to the statement, "The darkest? I hardly concider that the darkest one, but as you say." Hakora looked at the fountain. He didn't use lightning much and was not confident with it, but he understood the concept. He raised a hand and closed his eyes as he reached into the force. He tapped into the dark side feeling it's lure, but resisting and then began to feel positive and negative charges flow down to his hand until they met in the Force and snapped and from Hakora's hand he unleashed Force Lightning into the nexus and then fueled it more to unleash more on the Nexus. Hakora opened his eyes slightly as the Lightning was bright and chaotic yet enough control was used to continue it on it's path to the Nextus until Hakora cut it off. H e flexed his hand a few times as Force Lightning was a very advance power and so he could not maintain it too long and he wasn't very practiced with it, but it got him by. He then turned his attention to the dark sider he was with and waited for instructions. Hakora did not care much for this, but it was true that the majority of this order leaned to much to the light and only Hakora and few others stood in the middle. He didn't even trust the council as they were not Greys even his sister required a second being in her to remain balanced.

[member="Krest"]

Something was sensed throughout the winding corridors and path-ways of the temple.The residual energy produced by some 'conduit' probed his mind. The force amplified these sensations and drew images in his mind. The darkness was calling and it spoke with a vengeance."What is this..?" Ultimately he was lead down into the depths of the basement. With a faint tap of his robotic index finger the door opened.

He could see the coalescing of energy striking the fountain and two individuals who seemed to be very busy for the time being.

<Hmm...>
For now he would simply watch the two continue doing whatever it is they were doing.
[member="Krest"]
[member="Hakora Rhapsodos"]

"Ah good! Come in! Another to join the creation of the Forge. We are almost done after all." The small girl as it was at the time smiled over to [member="Maleus"] , waving a hand. Well, a free hand. Her other hand was busy pouring the darkness into the vent, filling the basin with a blood red substance. Such was the way of Alchemy after all.

There was talk of some men and women who were able to work with various chemicals and other cryptic concoctions to create the strangest things. He had no knowledge of it other than knowing that it was an art not to be trifled with by the inexperienced. "Sure.." His gaze never left the hand that was pouring the remainder of mixture into the basin along with the crimson fluid that swished around the basin.

[member="Krest"]
@Hakora Rhapsodos

And with that, the basin was filled, finished. The small girl would cut off her stream of lightning before being ready to step off. "Both of your assistance has been well noted, and for now. Well. This is the end of it." A slight bow of her head and she would leave [member="Maleus"] and the other boy. It was time to begin other things after all.

Yet it was not finished. The Zabrak would return on his own, once more Krest and no longer Daichi. Here he would begin anew, knowing full well he would have to finish the Nexus. The Forge was complete, that was for sure. But the Nexus wasn't permanent. The Garden on the other hand was finished, yet this needed it.

And so Krest would return in his armor, staring down to the pool below. The Darkside was strong, but not strong enough. He wouldn't be able to finish it by himself though, he could feel it as he stared to the thick red water. With a frown he'd glance about the room, only to call upon the darkside within himself. He would be brimming at that point, his blue eyes turning the Sith Red they had before. That's what happened when you used such a power after all.

Raising his hands to the pool he would begin to channel the dark energies into the pool. While he wouldn't be enough on his own, it would be much more helpful to begin as soon as possible than wait.

But he would still have to wait for [member="Maleus"] .

It was made known to the young Zabrak that his presence was required once more and that the task that he saw the young woman tend to needed to be finished. Yes, there was unfinished business that needed to be done correctly. That is why he was to emerge by Krest's side while noticing him deep in concentration.

He would not interrupt Krest because he knew what needed to be done. Words weren't needed in this instance, only action. So he too would follow suit. Both of his hands ascended towards the pool. He too would channel the dark-side into the waters around him, and while his prowess in the dark-side may not have been as potent as Krests he was still able to make an impression.

For that would be noted from the content velvety aura that swirled around his form.

[member="Krest"]

[member="Maleus"] would find that Krest had indeed noticed his apprentice. After a moment of the channeling, he would stop, turn to his fellow Zabrak, and nod. The Red skinned man was more than excited to see his grey counterpart here to assist. Without a word Krest would pull free a small dagger. It clearly wasn't made for battle, but the blade itself was visibly keen.

"We need blood."

"I understand." Maleus reached for the dagger after hearing his words[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]. If Krest [/SIZE]allowed him to seize[SIZE=14.4444446563721px] the bl[/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px]ade he'd invert the bl[/SIZE]aded end across his palm and slash it. Through the open wound a tiny puddle of blood welled in his hand which he'd invert so the blood could trickle off of his palm and into the pool. When this was done he'd bring a cloth forth and wipe the blood from the blade.

"Here."
Then the blade was returned to it's rightful owner.
[member="Krest"]

Krest would take the dagger back into his grasp, smiling faintly. "Oh how I missed this. Tell me, How much have you learned from the last time we had met?" Common talk. [member="Maleus"] was once a full time apprentice of his own, and he wanted to know what he may have learned since Ferus died. That, and a darker reason for the Forge.

"I have learned no new techniques or skills. Rather I've built on the foundation that was given to me under your tutelage. However, if you're asking me about personal experiences.. I can say I learned a-lot. Between having two of the people who I spent most of my time with presumed dead I searched for other things in life."

The field of darkened energy spiked around the gray male. It was obvious that Krest had touched upon a sore subject, one the young Zabrak had difficulty divulging in all truthfulness. "I will be honest. I didn't care for much for the Sith order... Nor did I care about the power it offered. It was you, Ferus that was my reasoning for joining.. When I was beaten by Ballenist and he came before you I was so to be made nothing more than a slave."

Flash-backs of a rancor charging his position with it's paws pumping furiously behind it was abruptly cut off by his next train of thought. "You saved me more than once but you can imagine my displeasure in having heard of your demise..."
The Zabrak's brow's creased heavily, enough to reveal several bags hanging underneath his eyes. "You had no right die.."
[SIZE=14.4444446563721px][member="Krest"][/SIZE]

Krest frowned then, looking over [member="Maleus"] . "Ferus -is- dead. I am the side of him that remained of Krest. The side that freed you. The side that wanted you to join the Grey. That is why you are here now. The Dark Lord is dead, and the Grey Mentor is all that is left." It was complicated to say, but he said it in the best way he could.

"I undestand and I am grateful... Just.. Tell me... If you remember, if such a thing is possible... Do you know in particular who killed Ferus?" The pool was coming together nicely. Despite the Zabrak's attempts to keep his composure it was clear that he was enraged. Which only served to forge a stronger connection between the dark-side and the basin.

The aura extended over his entirety now. It's composition was sanguine and it seemed to move with a mind of it's own. The pool bubbled in response.
[member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom