Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Dagobah Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: The Dagobah Knights

Intent: A brigade under the command of Darth Veneifca (Invasions/Dominions)

Affiliation: Darth Venefica/One Sith

Availability: Unique

Type: Infantry

Strength: 1,515 Total

Brigade: 1,5oo - 1 Commander (Darth Venefica)

Battalion: 5/300 - 5 Battalion Commanders (NPC)

Company: 10/30 - 10 Company Commanders (NPC)

*The 5 Battalion and 10 Company Commanders included in total. They are officers more than combatants but I included them as well*

Description:

With Nightshade Company to small to be effective during an invasion and now delegated to act as her personal guard, she needed to create a more imposing force during invasions. So it was decided she would pluck every third, sixth, ninth, and thirteenth graduated recruit from the Sith Military Academies and incorporate them into her new Brigade, The Dagobah Knights. She conducted this process again to replace the fallen troops.

To find those to lead the battalion and companies after the selection process was completed, she chose from the brigade the thirty (30) recruits that showed promise in leadership skills based on their Military Academy scores and reports. To further test their skills she took them to her homeworld of Dagobah and put them through a rigorous training session. Once there, they were given only one vibroblade and a three day supply of food for the two week training period and dropped off at various pointes across a region of her choosing. They would be forced to live off the land by hunting for food once their supplies diminished and survive the harsh marshlands, encounters with each other, and the predators of Dagobah; such as dragonsnakes, swamp slugs, the Dagobah python, and bogwings.

The first five that survived and returned to the designation site after the two week period were named battalion commanders and the next ten named the first company commanders. All fifteen were knighted by her during a ritual that began at midnight on the planet. Those that didn't survive the two week course were honoured for their sacrifice in contributing to the planet's existence, be it the fauna, flora, or the environment itself. Those that survived and failed to make the cut of fifteen where incorporated into the brigade as regular soldiers. If an opening occurred with the death of a company commander, that company would vote for their replacement and the top ten with the highest vote would then undergo the training program on Dagobah. In the event of a battalion commander's death, she personally chose the replacement from the company commanders and the former company commander would choose ten (10) troops to be their successor; and those ten (10) would go through the training program to determine the new company leader. The knighted fifteen would become her advisers and her inner circle.

Despite the name of the battalion, they were still only rank and file soldiers that possessed no elite training except the officers. The brigade would be subjected to daily training exercises to keep them fit and battle ready. Their weapons and armour were standard issue with the only difference being that a snake was painted on the right shoulder plate. Though not part of their battalion, they use/ borrow 42 assault landing craft to be transported to the battlefield or other locations.

Links:

Armour
Blaster Rifle
Vibroblade (Canon)
Thermal Detonator (Canon)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Darth Venefica"]

Do you have a thread of this survival course?

As they are not elite units it will not change the decision but this could be an interesting read.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

No I don't. I thought about doing a small thread for it but decided to wait for feedback. If you like, I can put together a small thread. There is no rush on this submission. :)

[member="Darth Venefica"]
I think that going through this training for all of these troops would be a little impractical, and/or too easy if 1500 people have done it.

I'd rather you restrict the training to an inner circle and/or officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom