Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Council Must Speak, The Council Must Act.

Greetings Jedi Masters of the council I have come to inform you of a project I wish to go forth with, however it can only be approved in IC as my character must have audience with the council. if you are a council member please comment below and I shall include you in the upcoming thread.

I'm planning to address the return of a faction that the Jedi implemented in the old days, through Grey's voice of course. The faction I speak of is the Jedi shadows. However, it's rumored only a master, and one who has walked both paths may lead the faction as a "voice" of the headmaster/headmistress within the group. That is why I desire an audience ICly.

[member="Kira Talith"] [member="Ryan Korr"]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
[member="Grey Lunara"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"]

Well, as an academy, we are more of an institution of learning rather than an active Order, like the New Jedi Order or the Silver Jedi.

We can train in those aspects, certainly, for those students who desire to learn investigative methods. As the former Master of Shadows myself, I can teach those aspects as did others.

Would you be more interested in setting up a Jedi House that would specialize in covert training?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Grey Lunara"]

The JAN is a Network of Academies. Providing you with a podium that can reach many Councils and many independents as well. Therefore, perhaps you might broadcast or E-mailed your announcement? As, a physical gathering of the entire network, (or it's many forms of independently operating leadership,) would be nigh impossible. Though it has been attempted a few times before.

2 cents. And we all look forward to the inclusion of your new faction with glee. Enjoy! :D

Jedi Shadows are covert. that is the reason that they no longer have any record of their being within the council aside from their name. literally all they become is a number. they are basically the Jedi Special Forces and are solely told that as long as they follow the 37 oaths they may act as they see fit, killing Sith as they come, bringing judgement on the wicked and any aligned to the darkness

[member="Kira Talith"], they were never meant to be the jedi police force. the Guardians and Sentinels are the ones that are considered to be "police" in a sense. the Shadows are like a Navy SEAL and a Jedi Sentinel having a love child and becoming the utter bad ass that both parents are.

This seems to be coming up repeatedly. The answer is the same. If you want to start a House focusing on this training, do it.

If you're looking to institute an actionable group, create a minor faction and go forth. There is no Council to speak to within the Jedi Academy Network to "authorize" you to act as a Jedi Shadow. Mostly because such an authorization is not necessary. You're a Jedi, the galaxy is at war. Get 'er done.

If it is merely some level of enigmatic, verbal validation you seek, you'll have to look to one of the many Jedi Orders which have a Council of some sort.

You're making it harder on yourself than you need to be. Everyone else is just being way nicer about conveying the reality.

Enjoy!

[member="Grey Lunara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom