Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Contract (Jen'ari Empire ONLY)

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Brian Dash arrived on Dromund Vatsu and headed to the Vatsu Cantina where he was meeting Darth Vyrassu. As he walked along the busy streets of Vatsu he noticed alot of Sith and Imperial Troopers. He reached the Cantina and walked in and he knew where to meet Darth Vyrassu same place he always had. Brian walked into the back room and there sat Darth Vyrassu awaiting Brian.

Brian sat down and placed the breifcase he had on the table and opened it. "Help Lord Vyrassu, always a pleasure, so should we get straight down to business, discuss the ships you want and price and then we can get that old contact re-newed" Brian pulled out the Jen'ari Empire contract and a pen and a notepad to take notes on the ships he must design.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
Darth Vyrassu nodded to Brian entering the room and watched him sit down. Vyrassu was glad this meeting was happening that way the contract could happen and the Jen'ari Empire could get it's new Imperial Armada Started.

Yes, we can get started, I am going to need some dreadknoughts to start with. We will talk about full details in a moment, right now I want to assure you our business deals must stay private. The Jen'ari Empire had major plans for its future and we cannot allow the Republic to get wind of it.

Vyrassu leaned forward in his seat giving a look on his face that showed he was dead serious about keeping thier business a secret.

Prazutis

Brain Dash nodded knowing that all deals will be a secret as it always has been. Brian already Hayes the republic and had no plans to ever make contact with them or do business with them.

Of course my lord, our business will always be in secret, my contacts always remain private I would never have it any other way. So some dreadknoughts huh, alright what kind we talking about here?

Brian begin writing some notes down as he awaited a reply from Vyrassu.

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu nodded glad the deals will remain in secret now onto full out business and details.

So I will need numerous Harrower-class dreadnoughts, the more the better, as well I will need numerous Terminus-class Destroyers, again the more the better, nothing special, keep the original designs. No bigger than needed, 500 meters and 800 meters. As well I'll need a large scale of Sith Starfighters, a very large scale, keep the original design of those as well. So what's the cost looking at for those?

Vyrassu dreamed of a massive Sith Armada and now that this deal would be complete it would be happening.

Prazutis

Brian nodded and listened to Darth Vyrassu's tall order, Brian knew this would be a big one but he would be ready for it.

good order, those are some good ships. Going to war huh? I'm just messing with you. Anyways yeah we can get those made for you not a problem and we will keep them coming not a problem. As for a price........ A never ending supply of those ships..... The cost would look around in this range.

Brain wrote down a very very large number on a piece of paper and handed it to Darth Vyrassu to look over. Brian knew it was going to be very spendy but that cost would get Vyrassu ask the ships he could ever want.

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu took the piece of paper and read the cost. Vyrassu cracked a smile and nodded and handed the paper back to Brain. Vyrassu had no worry in passing what Brian was asking, even so to the point Vyrassu would probably offer double the amount of what brain was asking for simply to get his ships built faster.

Do you really think that price would get me to say no? I will transfer ALL THE MONEY YOU NEED to the companies bank account plus more. I will even in the future offer more money to keep your production going. You keep supplying me with ships I'll keep the money flowing into the accounts.

Vyrassu sat back as a waitress brought the two men some drinks. Vyrassu nodded the waitress in a thank you manner and grabbed his glass and took a sip of his drink waiting for Brian's reply

Prazutis

Brian watched the waitress drop the drinks off and Brian chuckled at what Vyrassu had said about the money and then took his drink and took a swig and then set the glass down.

Alright good deal, I like the sound of that. Let me make a few alterations to the contract and add in the ships you desire built and our agreed price then I'll let you look it over and you can sign it and we will be in business together.

Brian made the correct adjustments to the contract and then slid it across the table to Vyrassu and then offered him the pen as well and then took good glass and took another drink.

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu took the pen and overlooked the context reading every detail.

So this contract will transfer ownership to you, and as well get my order built correct?

Vyrassu continued reading the contract as he awaited a response from Brian.

Prazutis

Brian nodded taking another drink.

That is correct my lord, the company will be in great hands, my family has worked for you for 600 years. Also that contract will get your order made and your Empire will have it's fleet.

Brian watched Vyrassu read the contract as he finished his drink.

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu finished looking over the contract and picked up the pen.

good, I like that, as long as the company is in good hands that's ask that matters. This will be a good business venture.

Vyrassu signed the contract and then handed the pen back to Brian and slid the contract back across the table.

To a good business deal my friend

Prazutis

Brian looked at the contract to see Vyrassu's signature and smiled.

to a good business deal, I now own the company and you have given me the money to complete your order and I shall have it as soon as I can for you.

Brian put the notepad and pen and contract and put in his briefcase and say back to relax with Vyrassu now that business was finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom