Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Conqueror ( work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
intent:to get meh unique cp captained ship for meh faction :3

Development Thread: when needed

Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards

Model: none

Affiliation: imperial remnant

Modularity: no

Production: Unique

Material: 9095-T8511 grade durasteel

Description: This ship was made for sorrick hoften he needed a terrifying ship, as his command ship. So he talked to his allies and friends and got the perfect idea. Why not make a ship that can eat other? So they came together with those wanting to keep the ideas of the old empire alive. To sum it up the ship's design stays true to the star destroyer shape but ... well. (i forget what the bottom part of a star destroyer is called cause im dumb so this next sentence will have a blank ok.... good) . Instead of having the ______ part of a normal star destroyer though, his designers on the project followed his idea and made it into a compartment called the “ship eater".

This is what makes this ship unique compared to most. Its own compartment is just dedicated to salvaging stuff from other ships and then just “eat “the rest. With this in mind here's how it works: so in this compartment you have pipes dedicated into sucking any type of power source that power's a ship this goes from fuel cells- anything, once the power is sucked out then there is a boarding ramp for the ship which is where the boarding party kill's the crew and takes anything of value from the ship. Once this is done then a modified compression machine apart of the ship crushes the poor shell into a big block of metal. Then simply it is stored into the storage room for later use or just for supplies.

This leaves very little room for a hanger therefore it has a small one to accommodate for the amazing device. Along with this were the _____ part would be is a blast door to isolate the doomed ship from space. To also add onto the ship design was a request from Sorrick Hoften himself for a concern he had, he did not want to have a vulnerability on the inside of his ship once he began the “ship eating" process. For various scenarios like a suicide detonation and such that could implode the ship from the inside out. Therefore his designers made an extremely dense, thick layer of 9095-T8511 grade durasteel for this part. This would being able to contain any explosion on the inside making the ship pretty strong but due to these modifications of this one of a kind ship is. ( there is no other model of this ship that's how boss it is :3 ) . Not to mention this is a one of a kind ship specifically made for sorrick's purpose of having a command ship that may be slow but could pack a punch in a space battle and even land on a planet's surface to deploy infantry a wonderful addition to his fleet.

Strengths:

+ can "eat" other ships about 600-800 meters long , or parts of larger ships if need be their would just be no isolation

+ has heavy good assortment of weaponry

+ has landing capabilities and has the ability to go into planetary atmospheres

+ has good armor plating

+ has a generator that can be supplied with any energy ( hyper-matter, fuel cells, etc. )

- has a very small hanger ( an elevator than can dismount troop's by squad's this is weakness only because if the ship's landed and surrounded then this could be used as a funnel to kill of troop's once the exit the elevator)

- super slow compared to most capital ships

- very low amount of passenger's

+/- less amount of consumables due to the space needed to "eat" a ship but can be replenished threw the ship " eating process

- has a less amount of storage space

----------------------------------------------------------------

What it looks like:

the ship eater open:

ship:

(those should be empire symbol's just so you know )

--------------------------------------------------------------
Classification: capital ship
Role: command ship/ scavenger ship/ Battle cruiser
Height: 520
Width: 220
Length: 1000
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Power core, Energy converter ( this is the thing that turn's any source of power into usable energy for the power core which takes anything)
Hyperdrive Rating: Main: 1
Back- up: 15
Minimum Crew: 5000
Optimal Crew: 10000
Armaments:

Hangar: (elevator that can attach to the ground and dismount troop's by squad's or vehicles not AT-AT size though ) no fighter support but their is a hanger room for vehicles will explain more on later when i scan out types of vehicles i want )
Non-Combative Attachments: Sensor array, comm array, Nav- computer , targeting computer
Passenger Capacity: 1000
Cargo Capacity: 8000 ton's
Consumables: 3 years
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 9

Okay. Let's begin.

• Your submission needs to have the width and height included. If you're not sure, check other submissions or Wookieepedia for inspiration.
  • A ship of this size will need some sort of hanger, if only to get passengers on and off.
  • Your weapon listing has some weapons listed twice. In any case, it's too overpowered weapon wise for a ship this size. Check out the weapons of the Victory I or Venator as a guide.
  • Your affiliation is confusing. Which is it? Have either of these factions been approved?
  • Kuat Drive Yards are owned by the Republic, and I doubt they'd be happy with this taking place.
  • Please fill in a cargo capacity.
  • The description of the ship is rambling, filled with non-sequitur comments and first person commentary. This is not helpful because it's confusing for me to read. Please tighten up the spelling, grammar and formatting so it's not a block of text.
  • The description for the ship eater is...interesting, but could be definitely misused. I would need a development thread of some length and of good quality before I consider allowing this.

I appreciate the effort of thought put into this, @[member="Sorick Hoften "]but there is a lot of work to do before it can be approved. Look at the stuff approved here; it needs to be of that standard at least before it's allowed.

ok i edited it to standard's ... i think and the imperial remnant has been approved since the rule says 30 days before i can be a major faction , along with aqquiring the members mabye you and i can rp sometime if you plan on making any new character's

.... im trying to find a better suited company and more people who at the right price could help me in a dev thread

@Sorick Hoften

If the ship was 1000 (metres I'm assuming) it'd be a cube. I'm imagining this is not the case. Please fix this with something realistic.

Look at the Venator for the height and width as it's about this size.

@Sorick Hoften

You put them in the wrong place, height and width mixed up.

I don't think this is going to work. I appreciate that you're trying to be creative here and I have tried to be patient, but I am not going to write this submission for you. My suggestion is that you go and do a good development thread with good spelling and grammar of at least 25-30 posts long with someone. Do that, get some help writing this submission and come back and try again.

While I have no doubt I could eventually prod you in the right direction all the way to an approval, I don't think you fully understand what you are doing, or even why I am pulling you up on these things. Do a development thread, take time writing your submission, have someone proof read it, then come back and do a new submission.

As it is, this one I cannot approve.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom