Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Codex One Year Anniversary!

tumblr_njr9nvsWeW1si3gq6o1_r1_500.gif
Today one year ago, the Codex separated from the Factory (announcement here)!
That also means [member="Valiens Nantaris"] has been tirelessly working as the Codex Administrator for a year now! Good job!
PARTY TIME!
Also a time to thank [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], [member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Taeli Raaf"], [member="Lucien Cordel"], [member="Cecily de Demici"] and [member="Lorelei Darke"], as well as all the past CJs for the amazing work put into maintaining that part of the community! :)

Has it been a year? Goodness, that is something to celebrate.

If there had ever been any doubts that the Codex wouldn't survive or pull its own weight, I think those have been thoroughly vanquished by its great success. It's by far one of my favorite places to work/help on the forum (next to RP of course). I love seeing all the unique and creative ideas the members of Chaos come up with, many of which are very inspiring.

Happy Birthday Codex. :)

I wished the Lore creation section had received more attention/submissions. There is a lot of history in Star Wars: Chaos, outside of the galactic events, that should be archived somewhere. Events such as the infamous Thronebreaker incident, or when the One Sith revealed themselves on Coruscant, should be somewhere to read.

Sanya Val Lerium said:
And through out the year they have dropped like flies to a fly Zapper. Congrats to those cj's that have stuck by for the year.
The most ironic part is that to my knowledge, none of the original Codex Judges are in their positions anymore and a lot of us have been promoted to staff members during the year. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom