Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Broken Amethyst OOC

Any issues if a corp tags along to try and "steal" a Boneshatter Assault frigate?

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] tagging you on this because Gallofree wanst to try and reverse engineer some of the ship for its' new line. You cool with that?

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Cla'Mari Rha"]

I would happily support having the ship be produced by any/all ship making companies out there. It's pretty reasonable that the design plans would get leaked all over the place, and I'm frankly giddy at the thought of a ship I submitted becoming one of the iconic Frigates of SWChaos.

So yes, so long as proper references are made to any modified version, you have my blessing.

There are 4 objectives:
  1. Salvage the technology schematics (slicing or salvaging)
  2. Engage the OS resistance in the planetary capital (Charbi)
  3. Secure the Orbital Advertisement Ring (fleeting)
  4. Bring your own

[member="Herr Vanderhing"] Just say that you are in tow from, say, Jed or Werah... you may use the raid to acquire a ship for yourself. It may be in a poor state of repair, but you can effect repairs on it later.

Also, I wonder whether it is OK for me to continue making an attempt at slicing until opposition actually comes to Vulpter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom