Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Book of Sith

f32b_book_of_sith.jpg

Just got my hands on this book for the first time yesterday. It was a spur of the moment thing while hanging out with my friends at the mall, while we were waiting to see Jurassic World; which was pretty cool btw. But this book is amazing. I love it. I was wondering if anyone else has it or has read it, or the others in the little series of books. I remember seeing the Book of Jedi and the Bounty Hunter Code Book. Not sure if there are others but still I really love this book. Gives awesome detail perspective of the Sith.

Also makes me wonder do WE have books like these IC-wise?

[member="Sheila"] [member="Jacen Cavill"]

Oh okay. But is still cool. Make me want to have my character add to it or make another version or something. But have either or you read this one, like the one in the picture?

[member="Darth Raven"] I got mine as the books in the pack. Jedi and sith with the holocron stands you could put them in. They are great though now technically somewhat out of date with legends canon and canon. I wonder if they'll release another version .

[member="Darth Raven"] I got lucky, the bookstore was going out of business so all of their stuff was sell. Bunch of comics, books and this plus a few other things. Don't know how much it would be now but I don't think there was a difference content wise.

[member="Alyssa"]

From what I've seen and heard I really want to get the Jedi Book now, just need to make sure it's the most recent version. I might get the Bounty Hunter one just so I can have all of them, although I have a friend who's way more into the Bounty Hunters than me lol.

[member="Darth Raven"]

Yeah, I plan to eventually get them all and either craft appropriate stands for them or buy the holocrons. My dream is to have a library of geekdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom