Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The arrival of her mentor

Kyla Foy

K
It had been awful these passed few days on the planet called Vorzyd, millions of people had died being the casualty of the bombardment of the two groups. Some were not intentional, which came more from the Mandalorian side who were trying to keep especially the children to safety, but the rebels were with their aircraft not holding back at all. Millions of children died or were heavily wounded, lost their family and had a mental scare for the rest of their eternal life. The buildings were destroyed all around the place, some of the children were being helped by other people.

The streets, the houses, the beaches, the forests, it wasn't anything good for a child to see, only if a certain person wanted to traumatize a child to absolute oblivion. There were still stains of blood on the ground, body parts of different species of aliens lying around and many weapons were scavenged around the entire area. It was advised to not pick them up, since some might be in-stable or some bombs might have remained active.

Ailyn was located within the border of the forest. She was not yet found, she was wounded but, these were mere small wounds compared to the others. She was shaking and had a little rusty type of dagger. She was traumatized by the things she shouldn't have seen in a long run. Her head moved rapidly around, wherever she heard a sound coming from. She ran off even further away along the border towards the sea. Ailyn should've been proud of one thing though, she had survived the war by herself, even if she was not fighting, running was her best and most logical option to do, which she had picked instead of staying with the already dead.

[member="Isley Verd"]

The sheer stupidity of some people honestly blew the Mandalorian's mind.

Vorzyd was a world adjacent to the territory of the United Clans of Mandalore. It, like countless others, had been targeted by the nation for conquest and assimilation. Over the years, the United Clans had expanded their reach to create one of the largest territories in the Galaxy. In terms of military might, the Mandalorians rivaled the Sith, the Republic, and the Protectorate immensely. Yet, despite the fact that the United Clans were literally a giant...the denizens of Vorzyd decided to resist.

Rebels gathered together and faced down their conquerers in what could only be described as utter stupidity. What chance did they honestly stand against the Mandalorians? What hope did they have of success? Hundreds of worlds had fallen to the United Clans; did they think theirs would be any different? Of course, like sheep to the slaughter the rebels were cut down. Bombardments rained down upon their homes, blaster fire tore apart their bodies, and even Force-born flames tore through their streets. When the dust settled, the foolish gaggle of upstarts had been forced into full retreat.

Vorzyd belonged to the Mandalorians...and now came the time for clean up.

As such, teams had been dispatched to the wartorn world in order to seek out and eliminate the remnants of the Rebels. Afterwards, the process of restoring the world's infrastructure and assimilating it's people to the Mandalorian way of life would occur. Amongst one of these teams was a Rally Master by the name Isley Verd. He, a durasteel-clad son of Mandalore, commanded a duo of his fellows down to the planet's surface. Their goal was to patrol the outskirts of the planet's capital: for rumor had it that there may have been a Rebel presence in the nearby woodlands.

Upon arrival, the team split up and began their patrol; making absolutely sure to check in via comm periodically. Isley took the southernmost approach and relied upon the scanners of his helm along the way. The hour was getting late, and visibility was slipping; as such, life-form scanning was perfect for keeping him ready for whatever was around the corner. However, nothing could have prepared him for what he saw next: a...child? Dirty. Hurt. The child couldn't have been any older than his youngest daughter. In her grasp was a knife...and her stance suggested that she wasn't exactly an expert in wielding it.

How desperate were the Rebels? They would stoop so low as to utilize children!

"Drop the knife." he commanded, electing to keep his blaster lowered in a non-threatening manner. "And do not run. I will not hesitate to shoot." Sadly, this was true; for an enemy was an enemy after all. "Where are the Rebels? Tell me now, youngling."

[member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"]

Kyla Foy

K
The Rebels had not send her! This mandalorian was absolutely insane!

She was absolutely terrified. The mandalorian in front of her had threatened her and it had pressured the girl a lot. A load came onto her shoulders when she was told to tell where the Rebels were and to drop the knife in front of someone that could do the same awful things, "I uh.oh...I..w.." Not a word came from her mouth, she was shaking, absolutely terrified. She had nothing to tell the man other than that she had found the forest, but since she didn't say anything useful [member="Isley Verd"] wouldn't know much that is off use. Her hands were sweating and from the damage her body had gotten she suddenly felt the pain and she showed a quicker streams of tears. The knife fell the palms of her hands and slipped between them onto the earthy ground.

Her eyes were more terrified than any girl most likely would show. She was run over by fear. She slowly lifted her hand and pointed at the exact line of where she came. "I...there.." She snicked and hoped the man would not hurt her, "Pl...please...dont urt me.."

Compliance.

It was one of the few things that would convert an enemy into a civilian. Although trembling and absolutely terrified, the youngling before the Mandalorian shakily pointed him in the direction of the Rebels. What's more, she even relinquished her paltry form of personal defense: allowing the knife to fall to the ground. In that moment, Isley exhaled a deep breath and lowered his firearm. There was a copious sum of blood on his hands already, but he wouldn't further their taint by adding the life of a child...not today anyways.

Turning away from the youngling, the Mandalorian took a moment to address his comrades over the comm. Of course, he made sure to keep an eye on the child; for if she decided to run, there would be hell to pay. "I've got the trail of the Rebels. Adjust your patrol around my heading, over." he said, before returning his full attention to the youngling once more. It was then that Isley decided to get a better look at the child; and as such lowered himself to one knee. She was dirty, trembling, and looked like she could eat a Rancor.

"I'm sorry. I had to be sure that you weren't a Rebel...those bastards would have no problem enlisting children." he began. "My name is Isley. I am one of the Mandalorians...and you have helped me out with telling me where the Rebels are. For that, why don't I see about getting a meal into your belly and a shower." With the offer extended, the Mandalorian rose to his feet once more. While the youngling could techically decline, Isley was rather certain that her stomach would compel her to accept.

[member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"]

Kyla Foy

K
Absolutely terrified, that was the only thing that could be said about the young Orphan. She was cornered in her mind and didn't know what to think, first she wanted to run off, but if she did so, he would shoot her. Mandalorians weren't known to be exactly awful with a blaster. They were one of the battle art masters. She just kept there trembling heard the man speaking. She hid a bit more behind the tree, but didn't move any further.

She suddenly was addressed by Isley and he introduced himself. He offered her food and a shower. She only nodded because of that, she didn't know they would have a big future in the end as master and student. She nodded her head very slowly and stood up only to go with the man called [member="Isley Verd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom