Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for Being Awesome, Folks

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]​

So, my original plan was for Boo to journey from Dark to Light; whilst Sor-Jan Xantha journeyed from Light to Dark.

However, I've had a friend ask for my help with a story they're running in the One SIth as a continuation of one I was part of in the Primeval and, after lots of thinking about it, I decided to accept.

But I didn't want to simply leave faction without taking the time to thank everyone here. I greatly appreciate the story opportunities that I've had with this group, as well as the Levantine Sanctum and Levantine Astronautical Academy. I hope to have an opportunity to continue writing with you all in stories and plots in the future.

Stay awesome, SSC :D

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

tumblr_n49svnlWoh1sl21koo1_500.gif

:D

Good luck in your new ventures, and thank you for all your help and support during your time here.

<p>[member="Boo Chiyo"]</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Didn't get meet or know you much but guess best luck where yah heading. And hopefully we don't cross path as i don't know how that be going ( jk). But yeah here be hope to get chance rp with you someday Boo.</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom