Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testing, testing 1-2

Erm, not sure if this is the right place, but, time for a shot in the dark...!

Yeah, lame pun is lame, anyway I'm glad I finally got around to making an account here, after a bit of lurking it seems like the perfect place to indulge my Star Wars side. I look forward to rping eventually, and meeting the fun people around here.

A bit about me, I'm a rather fond fan of the SW series, am well versed in quite a bit of the fluff thanks to my time reading over the books and comics. Major fan of the Mandalorians, and Clone Wars, I'm also kind of partial towards the Astromechs, they need more love. I've been rping in general for several years now, close to five if I remember correctly, and as of late, I heard this site coming up more and more, so, I looked into It, and liked what I saw.

Either way, I hope everything goes well, and I can't wait to start rping in the coming days~ :3

[member="Agent17"] Welcome to Chaos! The community here is awesome and very helpful. Feel free to ask us questions if you need any help on getting started.

Looking forward to seeing you out there in the galaxy.

Thanks you all, I appreciate the warm welcome, and I'll be sure to ask for help when the need arises. But first, I must browse the factions and find one that suits my tastes... Mandalorians not withstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom