Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tenloss Liaison

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
So, you guys probably know that I run Tenloss by now. If not, then I'm the Hutt who runs Tenloss Corporation. Fun fact: in canon, Tenloss Corporation is known as the Tenloss Syndicate. Another Fun Fact: before I was Supreme Chancellor, I was the Cartel Boss of the Hutt Cartel.

I'm not quite a member of the faction. I consider myself a Liaison between Tenloss and the Red Ravens. I did this with the Fringe and with OP before I lead the Republic and it worked out well.

Basically, if I make something that I feel might catch your eye, I'll shout it out in the general discussion area here.

If I have a sale, I'll shout it out as well.

If you guys want something specific, but I don't make it, you can @mention me and list your ideas here if you'd like. I'll look at it and see if its a worthwhile venture and, if it is, put it together.

And, of course, if you want to OOC'ly negotiate a contract or sale, but don't wanna put it up on the Tenloss Marketplace page, you can talk to me here, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom