Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Tenloss Casket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
New+Honest+Coffin+014-1.JPG

Intent: To create a mass produced means to inter the dead throughout the galaxy. This was, admittedly, inspired from a mild attempt at humor, but upon further thought, no one makes these, so I figured I might profit from the dead help those who have lost loved ones IC'ly.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Tenloss Corporation
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: Yes, the coffin comes in all shapes and sizes as well as in multiple materials (The standard casket is made of available wood)
Production: Mass
Material: The standard variant sold is made of available wood, but can be made of materials including, but not limited to:
  • Durasteel
  • Alusteel
  • Steel
  • Stone
  • Handpicked wood
  • Styrofoam
  • Restricted Materials (This will require the buyer to supply the material as well as a separate submission)
  • And much, much more.
Description:

As war rages through the galaxy and thousands fight among the stars, only one thing remains a certainty: Death.

Death comes to us all, whether quickly or slowly. None can survive it, none can escape it. When it comes to your loved ones when eternal silence comes to you, Tenloss can help. Our handmade, top quality caskets are spacious, comfortable, and asthetically pleasing. The come in a variety of sizes and shapes to better fit you when your time of peace arrives. Tenloss even offers a wide variety of materials to construct your last abode ranging from simple wood to various metals, even going as far as to manufacture your casket with any material you supply or desire. Our casket weights vary based on size and material, but rest assured with the guarantee that your final resting place will arrive on time and with care no matter the destination. In addition, your final dwelling comes at a cheap, easy price* to make your final days easier on your loved ones.

Let Tenloss be your easiest and last purchase.

*Weight depends on size, shape, and material of the casket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom