Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temple Run [Tython]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Far-Cry-4-gets-more-screenshots-and-concept-art-showcasing-Hurk-Pagan-Min-and-tuk-tuks-in-Kyrat-7-1024x640.jpg

Temple Run

[media] https://youtu.be/ssrkmMoAj24 [/media]

Time: 0700
Objective: Take stuff

Some parts of Tython still had green and hadn't been touched by the scourge that was dark side corruption. Little pockets of resistance where the light was weak but still kicking, after all even Mordor had a little green here and there. With the Sith being beaten back on Coruscant it was time to start exploring the areas of One Sith space that were formerly locked down so tight that it would take a miracle to break through fleet defenses. But with the empire starting to weaken and stagger they had a few soft spots that could be exploited. A bribe here, a threat there, and you could go an explore some places. And right about now the Syndicate was coming back for what they left behind the first time around.

About half a year back or so the Ties launched an operation on the surface of the planet that didn't end up so well, they were confronted by an unknown force that was hunted to extinction trying to protect a mystery package. When that slipped out of their hands the Syndicate retreated and thought the job lost. But now that the situation has changed and Intel was more free flowing it seemed the package had been dropped into the hands of some Tython warlord who was held up deep in the mountains of the planet in some old abandoned temple.

So the mission was pretty simple, head to the town at the base of the mountain, climb up the hill, find the temple, and secure the package. Really the entire job was going to be pretty basic but Miss Blonde had faith that her crew could handle it. As of late it had become more and more frequent that weird stuff happened when they came to a planet for a job. Today was going to be different dammit.

As the syndicate ship touched down at the base of the mountain the gas masked covered Miss Blonde stepped out of the transport and looked around. In her arms she held a shortened commando variant assault rifle with a small survival pack on her back. She was dressed in a mountain camouflage outfit and looked around the small town then up towards the mountain ahead of them.

"One of you guys find us some speeders to rent, the rest of us should gather up and get our stuff together. I don't know if there are any OS troopers out here anymore so it's keen that we stay alert. We aren't here to kill these people but they give you and mess feel free to break a bone or two." Blonde gave out her orders then looked down at her rifle inspecting it and checking the chamber to see if it was hot.

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Bloodknight"] [member="Dyxra'a"]

Tython 0705 hours
Gear in Bio

Cyrus acknowledged the Blonde who recently adorned herself with a mask similar to his own. He felt proud, although he doubted that she did it for him. He still told himself she had.

A green light flashed as he shot off into the town looking for a speeder rental. With luck, and a few credits, he found a place on the edge of town. The shopkeeper looked to be an aging Quarren who had little time for browsers. Cyrus entered and set a handful of credits on the counter. He produced the figure gesture for 3 speeders.

"You're going to need more than that fella!"

Cyrus grumbled and his light turned Orange. Pulling his whole sack of credits out he set it on the table. A keen eye noticed the Quarren's brain start to turn. The Surgeon didn't like it.

"Still not enough, I'm sure this will get you just one, but no more than that." He was trying to swindle a cold blooded psychopath, not a good plan. Before he could reach for the bag of money, Cyrus launched out his Stinger and dosed the geezer with a neurotoxin which immediately crumbled the squid.

"Grggggll... Cckkkuuuhhh..." He struggled to speak as his lungs liquifies and his brain shut down. Cyrus slipped behind the counter and began typing in codes and keys that bypassed the employee protocols, which a child could have done, and dispensed to keys to Four full sized speeders.

Cyrus went to the motor pool and opened the door. He sent a ping to [member="Miss Blonde"] that his job was done. Following that he sent his coordinates.

Tristan forgot how he found himself matched u with [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Miss Blonde"] a agent and a rouge but he wasn't a stranger with working with people who were his enemy under normal means but this temple was not normal this temple was ancient by all accounts built during the time when jedi and sith fought with metal blades and when the force was not even discovered yet but this he would all find out himself has he put on a gasmask like the others he didn't like this girl calling the shot considering I could snap her throat in one little pressure of my palm he wasn't sure what she had to offer to this rag tag team we all knew cyrus was the tech guy hacking and reprograming his way though any ancient tech we mite find in the temple and I was.....Tristan was taken out of his train of thought by her barking of orders to the rest of us and like a dog obeying his master cyrus runs off no dout to get speeders as I was left to...

"gather up and get our stuff together"

he sits on the ships loading ramp using the force as i levitate it from my belt and in front of my face as i take apart the saber component by component till the red crystal is seeable to all and as quickly as it as taken apart it was fitted back together like clock work each component twisting and turning perfectly into place the glad suddenly the saber blade is activated the red blade inches from my face it stays like that for a few seconds before the blade doing back into the handel and back to my belt

The new Mand'alor may have called for the Mandalorian Crusaders to cease any sort of affiliation with the Black Tie Syndicate, but that didn't change anything for Keira. She wasn't inclined to abide by that particular ultimatum, nor was she overly concerned with the implications that came along with disobeying it. This was an individual basis, not the entirety of her people. Besides, [member="Miss Blonde"] was an old friend, and she owed her more than one debt through the years. And she tended to value friendship just a bit more than the word of an authority figure that hadn't so much as proven himself, in her eyes. Thusly, she stood next to Blonde on the surface of Tython.

Unlike the rest of them her dress was entirely casual, dark jeans, a tanktop she had cut out of an old shirt, her dark leather jacket, and combat boots. As always she was fully armed, the weapon most prominent being the lightsaber that hung at her waist. Dark eyes took in their present company, watching [member="Cyrus Falcor"] depart. He was an odd one, she'd determined, but not one whose company she entirely minded. At the very least he knew how to get things done, and unlike most others actually listened when it was prudent to do so. Once he had disappeared into the distance she returned to observing those in the immediate vicinity, finding only another, an entirely new face.

[member="Tristan Gregory"] was Sith, that much was evident, and by that reasoning alone not one whose company she cared to keep. But Blonde had allowed him along, and she supposed that meant something at the end of the day. What it didn't mean, however, was that she had to so much as pretend to like him. "I would suggest getting off your shebs and doing something productive, Darjetii. No one here needs or wants a demonstration of what you can do with the Force, nor do we care." Ever charming, as always. "What exactly is the plan, Blonde?"

Tristan was wearing standard sith robes provided at the graduation ceremony after surviving the rough training regiment on korriban ,by all accounts the only possible enemy we could be facing were Assassin droids the same encountered in darth revens " factory" this droids have a strong hate for any organic life attacking any on point but you would think there would be more security in a temple that could possibly hold relicts to unlocking the secrets of the force most likely a sith holocron but there was no point wondering about what he would find he would be seeing with his own eyes soon enough again he is unable to finish he thoughts cause of [member="Keira Ticon"]

. "I would suggest getting off your shebs and doing something productive, Darjetii. No one here needs or wants a demonstration of what you can do with the Force, nor do we care."

​she was always getting on his case tension already strained after all a sith and jedi no matter how dark were bound to clash

:"​your so lucky we need you for this mission cause if we didn't your light saber would already have a position on a shelve in my quarters "

Miss Blonde

Miss Blonde let out an audible sigh at the people around her, it was amateur hour all over again. The Sith's ego flared up as to be expected, Cyrus probably killed a guy, and of course Keira had to go in with the whole Mandalorian rhetoric and lingo. But despite all that Miss Blonde wasn't about to say kark it and give up, they had a job to do and she very much intended to make sure it got done.

"Listen up, I'm only going to say this once. New guy, pick your battles wisely, this woman has fought and held her own against the Dark Lord of the Sith and former Sith Emperor. I've seen her break every bone in a person's body and pull their entrails out through their mouth, so when I say this it's not for her protection but yours. And while I'm sure your combat prowess is impressive, we've been doing this for a long time so trust us and I'll make sure everyone gets paid and you can have the credit for liberating an ancient temple." Blonde said as she looked over to her crew then down the street to see Cyrus approaching.

With the speeders rolling up, Miss Blonde waved at Cyrus as he brought them over to them. Taking her data pad the woman set it down and activated it to show a holo display of a local map. The map itself was of multiple mountain ranges, forests, and other rough and rugged terrain that they would need to traverse to get to the objective.

"So here's the deal. There's a sad little King of a sad little hill inside an old ancient Jedi temple. His name is Vuhan Chen and he's a very viscous Mother Karker who does not play games or mess around, so expect heavy resistance upon touching down. While this temple is probably rich with old Jedi holocrons or whatever I'm only interested in one particular item, anything else you guys find is yours along with the payment for the job itself." Blonde would then turn the map off and stuff it into her survival bag.

"We ride up, kill him, and take everything. With our heavy hitters here it shouldn't be a problem at all." Blonde said with a nod before tossing her gear into one of the speeders and hopping in.

"Mount up and follow my lead."

[member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"]

Tristan wanted to say something back but just thought of it as a waste of air so he listens to [member="Miss Blonde"] plane walking towards one of the speeders taking a seat on it firing it up then he had any idea

" I say we try to take him alive he gotta know where other temples are if any or left un scavenged on the planet or know someone who dose "

Cyrus moved the speeders and walked over to [member="Miss Blonde"] looking, outwardly, as happy as a puppy who brought back the ball. Perching on the hood of one of the speeders, Cyrus listened to the plan and as he noticed the group that had gathered, four people is a group right?; Cyrsu waved to [member="Keira Ticon"] with an attitude of excitement about him. The LED on his mask lit up Green in an attempt to show his enthusiasm towards her arrival.

Cyrus jumped into the drivers seat of one of the Speeders and revved the engine. There were two others to choose from so the ugly Sith didn't have to ride with the pretty Ticon.

[member="Tristan Gregory"]

It took every fiber of her being not to instantaneously lash out and kill [member="Tristan Gregory"] with nothing more than a look, but for the sake of the mission and not wanting the extra hassle Keira let it be, listening to the short lecture he received instead. "Kid, I'm only going to say this once. If you talk to me or any of them like that ever again, I will kill you. If you look at any of us the wrong way or do something I don't like during this mission, I will kill you. And where I come from, they'd congratulate me for it. So watch your step and your tongue before I hollow out your throat." Not an idle threat in the least, as she could and would back it up if provoked.

When [member="Cyrus Falcor"] arrived she flashed a smile and waved in return. At that point [member="Miss Blonde"] had finished with her explanation. As always this was a smash and grab, but it was what she was good at. "He'd better live up to his reputation, then. Consider him good as dead." Without another word she entered the final speeder, waiting for the signal to head off. She needed something to kill after all that had just happened in such a short span of time, and since their new friend was off limits for the moment this would have to do. It wouldn't be her fault if he faced an unfortunate accident before this was all said and done. Just a happy coincidence.

Tristan glared heavily at the girl

"just wait after this damn missions over and where i come from youd be some sith lords salve on the first day"

and Tristan wasn't just saying shit back on Korriban he had saw many a young jedi in the position of a salves to high ranking members of the dark council he didn't enjoy the sight but he couldn't help but see it as he walked around the hot red planet but thatwas neither here or there his hatred for her just wouldn't stop growing firmly replanting the reason he hated the jedi and any sub faction of em grey or dark Tristan would sadatoge her spedder but he wasent a coward he was going to face ger face on if he was gonna face her at all

Miss Blonde

Far-Cry-4-gets-more-screenshots-and-concept-art-showcasing-Hurk-Pagan-Min-and-tuk-tuks-in-Kyrat-8-1024x614.jpg

"Mother Karker this ain't where you're from, this is the real world. So both of you lock it down before I leave you both here and Surgeon and I can do this ourselves." Blonde said in an annoyed tone.

"So act like a karking professional!" Blonde yelled over to Keira who knew better since she was brought up as a career criminal.

Miss Blonde rolled her eyes got in her speeder and turned up her tunes from her data pad syncing into the speeder so she wouldn't have to listen to the bickering of inflated egos butting heads. She and Cyrus had actual jobs to do instead of acting like children and arguing over tiny little thing. So when the speeder activated, Miss Blonde sighed and let the air speeder take flight upwards into the air.

With the small convoy of speeders behind her each carrying one of the members of her crew and a few Black Tie enforcers, she banked towards the mountains and proceeded onwards with their job. She would of course have to explain exactly why they were doing this, why take speeders instead of just flying over to the temple and hitting it with artillery and air support.

Well a long time ago when Jedi actually had some brains they built certain temples deep into the mountains where ships just couldn't penetrate, so they had to follow narrow mountain paths and crevices that would lead them to their destination.

"Alright guys, this temple is deep in these mountains. We'll be running into some tight fits so make sure you can handle yourself behind the wheel." Blonde said as she pushed straight ahead at a fair speed.

The speeder entered the first crevice between mountain and once inside Miss Blonde could see all the lush green life that was still lingering on the planet untouched by the dark side corruption. Whatever this temple was it sure as hell was powerful enough to fight off this level of corruption that consumed the rest of Tython. Even with the Sith gone it would take years for the planet to even remotely look like this again.

As they proceeded ahead Miss Blonde would notice along the sides along the rocky surfaces of the mountains there were signs of intelligent life. From bridges that lead across the ledges, to small waving flags and other decorations. She didn't like it, there was a possibility that whoever was out there might of spotted them and reported them to the Vuhan Chen.

"Keep your eyes peeled for hostiles."

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"]

Cyrus' LED's lit up red when the Sith spoke to Keira like she was lesser than he. He must not know her at all, Cyrus knew what she was capable of and knew this wasn't going to end well for the Sith. If it came down to it, Cyrus would put him down with some poisons and other fun drugs he'd whipped up.

Cyrus jumped in with [member="Miss Blonde"] so Keira and Tristan could take separate speeders. Bobbing his head to the beat, Cyrus tapped his fingers on the side of the speeder, the metal syringes of his Stinger ringing off the side panels.

Cyrus pulled up his datapad and opened up a topographical map of the area. Noting a section where the terrain didn't match. He made a note and sent it to everyone's own HUD or datapad. Except for the Sith, he didn't have his info.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

(This is open right? Also If You Want Me To Delete This post I will.)

Ruby was planning on raiding the temple as well. Ruby was already taking stuff. But doing it quietly and not smashing stuff, he was also only taking things he needed to live. Which a Jedi Temple was not a good place to look. When Ruby walked back down the long, looming, dark corridors. Ruby suddenly saw a gang of speeders riding up to the temple. They were still a bit far away though. Ruby had time, but he didn't think. When he turned around he saw a man standing over him staring at him.
'Sir, Sir! It's Not What It Looks Like!" Ruby panicked, the timidness in his voice.
"I'll Let You Go If You Help Me Take Care of Those Karking Idiots!" The man said sternly. "you only took stuff I didn't want but still that's a crime. I'll hold charge against you if you don't help me with these people."
Ruby took a deep breath, he could sense these people were strong. Unlike the others he's faced. Plus there's multiple. Ruby knew he could probably escape the battle eventually so he said very very stupidly,
"Okay"

[member="Cyrus Falcor"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]

Miss Blonde

far-cry-4-concept-art-7-1280x714.jpg

Thankfully it had been a relatively quiet ride, but if course that had to come to an end. As they rounded the last few twists and turns on the way to the old Jedi temple they came into view of its beauty. Old rugged structures and statues that nature began to reclaim, vines growing on everything, trees and bushes in meditation gardens overgrown with flowers blooming this time of year. Everything about it was beautiful. Only thing that wasn't were the multitude of dead bodies hanging from the windows, local farmers who couldn't pay the protection money that the group of criminals most likely charged.

"Okay people! Here we go! Masks on!" Blonde seated her mask then would point over to Cyrus to do his thing.

"Gas them!" She was of course referring to his nerve gas that he did love so much.

In a spot like this the gas would prove most effective in dealing with the people who guarded the old temple. As for her she brought her speeder down as a few blaster bolts started flying their way. With guards beginning to run out of the various halls, they took up defensive positions and they were of course your standard goon for hire, aka slim pickings for Blonde and her crew.

Grabbing her short barreled commando rifle the woman hoped out of the speeder and into the courtyard of the temple using the speeder as cover only to pop out and fire a few rounds down range to help thin the heard. Really she was waiting for Cyrus to throw his gas, and for the force users to do their thing.

"I want the temple relatively intact if possible!!" She shouted out to the men under her control.

It looked like it would make a decent base of operations for the Black Ties on Tython. But if worse came to worse they could always build on top of it.

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Ruby Senri"]

A brief, grim smile flashed across her face at the final thing [member="Tristan Gregory"] had to say, though she didn't deign to reply lest the wrath of [member="Miss Blonde"] be incurred once more. Besides, in her eyes, talk meant nothing. As he had said, it could wait until after the mission. Then things could end permanently. For now, however, came the task at hand. And so she merely followed after Blonde in her own speeder, pushing aside any thoughts that didn't directly pertain to the current endgame. Once more she was taking on the persona of a warrior in full, and at this point it wouldn't be wise for anyone to cross her, unless of course they had a death-wish.

When they landed she pulled her mask down and on, checking the seal before pushing out of her speeder once it had landed. Instantly the orange blade of her saber thrummed to life with a snap-hiss of superheated plasma, already batting away blaster bolts just as fast as their adversaries could pull the trigger. There was a moment or two of this, then...nothing. A blur of movement was the singular indication of her continued survival, as she oriented her position to do the most damage while avoiding any major destruction to the temple itself. As much as she didn't care for the Jedi or their sanctuaries, she respected Blonde.

The sound of rock cracking echoed like something reminiscent of thunder even on the battlefield, and with a sharp twist of her hands and the sound of earth being torn up she lifted the boulder via the ethereal. For a few seconds it floated there, suspended in midair through sheer force of will alone. And then it was flying at the enemy at a speed those unprepared would find difficult to avoid entirely, though she suspected there would be those intelligent to get out alive. Not that they would remain so, in the coming minutes, but the sentiment was nice.

[member="Cyrus Falcor"], [member="Ruby Senri"]

Cyrus nodded, thinking to put on a mask too, but then realizing, it was always on, duh. Shaking his head, he pulled a few grenades and lobbed them all at the temple. The thick yellow gas began to fill the area with its poison. The chlorine gas began choking the victims who weren't smart enough to avoid both the grenades and Keira's rock throw attack. Although it was super affective against squishy type enemies, the rock was not as much of an AOE type as Surgeons gas was.

A green light shown off the reflective paint of the speerder as Cyrus hopped out and brought up his Type 8 smg. As soon as anyone came out of the smoke, he'd light 'em up.

The temple was gorgeous, and soon it would have a fresh coat of crimson to add to the value of the areas history.

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Ruby Senri"]

he steeped off his bike looking up at the temple Tristan notices korribanian writing written all across the walls dispite Tristan being a native of korriban the korribaian languages have not been spoken for 1000s of years mostly due to intermingling with other species thoughout the glaxey which Tristan was highly thankful for since he would no dout not be here without such intermingling Tristan would bring up the writting to the others but it would be usless unless he could read it. Tristan walked up to the huge soid wall there was no way of entry except to huge metal plugs sticking out from the wall

" force locks"

Tristan says to himself having took a study in them during his time in the sith academy

[member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

With Keira throwing massive rocks and boulders, and Cyrus laying waste with chemical warfare, it gave Blonde a chance to move a bit more freely around the field. But before she could do that she had to look over and see the hired Sith hand kind of just stand there looking at a big slab of stone and metal while blaster bolts were flying everywhere. It was honestly astonishing how someone could be that dumb to her to stand still in a firefight.

"DUMBASS!! THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH GUNS SHOOTING AT YOU!" Blonde yelled over at the Sith as a blaster bolt passed over her head and into the dirt.

Turning around she raised her pulse rifle and riddled the target with slugs, sending them screaming into the next life. Hopefully that was enough to get the man's attention so he could help pitch in and destroy the bandits that inhabited the temple. For now Miss Blonde would make sure the seal on her mask was intact, then she'd run directly into the gas that Cyrus laid down to conceal her movement and finish off anyone that the gas didn't kill.

"Courtyard is clear! Hit the entrance and start clearing the halls! Chen should be in the back! Don't let him escape!" Blonde yelled as she lined up towards the Temple's large door clouded in deadly toxic filled gas.

"Nothing, get the door! Surgeon, get a few more grenades ready! Red Saber, bring up the rear with me and pick off any stragglers! Go Go Go!!" Blonde gave out her orders to make sure this place was taken with surgical precision, they could come back to the force locks later but for now they had the rest of the temple to take in a fashion that wasn't Keira's method of hit it with a hammer really hard until it dies.

[member="Ruby Senri"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"] [member="Tristan Gregory"]

Ruby looked around anxiously, "sir aren't you nervous, about that." Ruby pointed, there was gas and destruction outside the rooms. Luckily Chen had already supplied Ruby with a gas mask. The sounds of rocks crashing, blasters, Lightsabers and others were happening outside.

"Patience" they'll come and find us eventually, "you're a force sensitive why do you steal?" The man asked Ruby, "you're obviously not on anybody's side."

"None of your business!" Ruby said, as the noises got closer Ruby pulled out his new Lightsaber and got ready for an attack.

(Sorry was on my phone during the update)
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Cyrus Falcor"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]

(I'd feel bad if you guys managed to get through this with no opposition ;))​
Though Vuhan was a lowlife crime lord, his sense of interior decoration wasn't too shabby. The assassin mused that most of the furnishings were probably remnants from the former Jedi regime, but his lackeys had still done a good job of cleaning up the place.​
The former main chamber of the temple, now converted to a throne room of sorts, was a massive rectangular chamber held up by impressive sculpted pillars. On the walls were intricately carved designs that almost seemed to pay tribute to some religion or other, perhaps influenced by the nearby remote village at the foot of the mountain. At the end of the chamber stood a sizable throne, which looked to be crafted from some sort of luxury wood and outlined with gold. Chen certainly had quite the opinion of himself.​
Sitting next to a statue in an alcove carved into the wall some forty feet or so above the throne was a figure clad in gray armor. He was busy sharpening one of his dozens of throwing knives to the point where he could shave with it when he heard a commotion outside. His own presence concealed, he briefly utilized the force to expand his sight beyond the walls of the chamber. He observed as a decent-sized team was assaulting the front gates of the temple, engaging in a quickly escalating battle with Chen's men. He recognized [member="Miss Blonde"], as well as [member="Keira Ticon"]. He figured the latter would be by far the most deadly of the group. He could also sense one with the unmistakable aura of a Sith. The assassin grimaced. How dare a Sith assist a raid on one of his own planets? The former Sith Lord would be sure to end him for his treason.​
Ever since the assassin had won the Mask of Revan in Blonde's Black Tie event, he had become quite interested in the elusive figure. She seemed to have a knack for finding and retrieving rare and powerful artifacts, which was evident from the auctions she used to hold. This had prompted him to insert several moles into the syndicate, keeping an ear open for any strange goings-on. Not long ago, one of his spies had reported Blonde was going after something of importance in this area. Sadly, the mistress of crime was quite careful of the information she put out, and something wasn't much to go off of. If he had known what she was after, he would have simply slipped into the stronghold under the cover of night and snatched it from the criminals with ease. However, he was now forced to wait for Blonde to reveal her hand before snatching whatever she was after. Luckily Vuhan Chen was in the market for a new bodyguard, a position the gray-clad man was willing to fill. He had waited for several days for the inevitable raid, and was now eager to ditch the unsavory company as soon as it became convenient.​
He now watched as the criminals dragged old pieces of rubble into place, positioning themselves to ambush the assault team in a crossfire. The assassin leaned back in his alcove, waiting patiently for the time to strike.​
[member="Ruby Senri"] [member="Tristan Gregory"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom