Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tempest Master Nomination

I hereby nominate [member="Tempest"] for the rank of Master.

She's been Siobhan's apprentice, long-term companion and battle sister for quite a while now. In that time I've seen her grow from a sidekick character to a strong, confident warrior and Forcewielder.

There's been a lot of character development as Tempest, who came to embrace the Force after being initially hesitant and afraid of it, rose up in Firemane and SSC. I'd also like to commend her for training or aiding in the training of three apprentices, one of whom (Galina Kerrigan-Alcori) has now reached knighthood. She's also played a leading role in several dominions.

Thread list can be found here. Note: Her writer prioritises fewer threads, but each of them has a lot of clear development in both character and Force use. Moreover, while the character has clear strengths, she also has recognisable weaknesses.

My vote is obviously yes.

[member="Nima Tann"]
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Sochi Ru"]
[member="Coryth Elaris"]
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Jericho"]
[member="Kei Amadis"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Tempest"]