Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teeka, a Girl rasied by Ewoks

pocahantas_by_suzyq1417-d7y7j71.jpg
Teeka​
FACTION: N/A​
SPECIES: Human​
Female​
HEIGHT: 5’ 7”​
WEIGHT: 135 ILBS​
EYES: Brown​
HAIR: Black​
SKIN: Tanned​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:​
Strong Willed
Skilled warrior with knifes and bow and arrows
Does not speak basic, only Ewok
Raised by Ewoks, so does not understand technology of the galaxy
APPEARANCE:​
Teeka keeps her hair nice and long, sometimes tying a feather band in it. She has blue face paint on under her eyes. Wears a leather dress made by the ewoks and shoes to cover her feet. Teds to decorate herself with beads and jewels and all made by the ewoks.​
BIOGRAPHY:​
Orignally Teeka, or whatever her real name used to be, was born on Alderaan. Not much is known about her family, only that they were important enough to become targets of some of the criminal gangs of the galaxy; like the Black Suns, Red Ravens and even the Hutts. There came a point where they tried to flee somewhere safe, along with their newborn daughter, only for one of the gangs to find their ship and shoot it down over the forest moon of Endor.​
The ship had crashed and many died in from it or afterwards from their wounds. The ship itself was soon discovered after its crash landing by a nearby group of ewoks. The tribe, upon investigating, found only one survivor: the baby girl. Without anywhere else to go the ewoks took the child back to their village where they raised her, even naming her Teeka.​
Over the years as she grew Teeka proved to be a valued member of the tribe. She was a skilled hunter, being both strong and stealthy as the tribe searched for food. She was quick witted and loving of her adopted family. And for years she grew among them in peace, never knowing her true origin.​
But this happiness did not last. Endor was visited by slavers who wanted ewoks for slave laborers. When they discovered Teeka, however, they found her a rare and interesting catch. Taking her instead they left Endor with a prize, Teeka unsure if her family survived the attack from the slavers themselves. And now, forced into servitude, Teeka had been forced into a galaxy that she has no true idea of.​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
ROLE-PLAYS:​

I'll be fair and say this idea wasn't originally mine. My brother, while he was on the site, did something similar and his playby was Disney's Pocahontas; and she was a force user. I do want to give credit to him since he was okay with me using the idea, especially since I don't think he's coming back to the site lol. But I made a few tweaks of my own just to keep it different enough.

Hey [member="Teeka"] would you mind if I ask where the image in the avatar is from - I mean the photograph. I was just a little curious because I'm actually of American Indian heritage in real life.

Baara

B
[member="Teeka"]

Ok, would she understand Basic however? I ask cause if not, I'll need a translator for ya xD

Baara

B
[member="Teeka"]

well, I as a writer dun even know the Ewok language personally. So temporary NPC I guess for translation for both parties then?

[member="Baara"]

Indeed, though I think we might have to wait. As much as I would want to jump into it I still need to wait until I'm officially owned by the Hutt. Hopefully from there we'll be able to figure things out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom