Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tech?

Makayla Shaw

M
SO I was looking on our Armory manifest. [This] and I saw that we dont really have different types of armor or Land craft for general use. I mean we have armor meant for a full assault an such, and the land vehicles that are ours are war machines. So I was thinking that me (and maybe a few others) could work on making General armor type designs for people like Makayla who are not a Brute strength fighter. and vehicles that can be used outside of the war zone. (speeders come to mind)

I dont want to start working on this with out Permission from someone and waste my time where it is not needed. I have a few concepts already I just have to have them completed and finalized by you guys. Any Ideas or Volunteers?

Jesta

Special Agent Joker
*raises hand* Being your partner in 24 and having the largest armory aboard my ship i feel im kind of entitled. :p

I know myself and Iron Maiden have some stuff we're thinking of. But if you have some idea's you can post the tech entries right here in this thread and we the faction can look things over with you? Honestly this is part of why we did Roche as a first event instead of somewhere else so we can RP a battle and we wouldn't need all the special ground toys, because well it's infantry corridor fighting in an asteroid and fleet fighting.

Just a side note, if you do Republic tech, we're trying to make the faction FEEL Star Wars. I don't mean to insult anyone here, it isn't my intent, but when you have like Anime starfighters and ships and stuff and people are looking for a Star Wars RP it can be a turn off for a lot of people. So when making tech, and finding images especially, please just keep that in mind.

Makayla Shaw

M
@[member="Jesta "]Alright Ill talk to you about it. Via PM.

@[member="Cabbal Noir"] okay Ill start working on it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom