Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TEAM 6 Team Cataclysm.

@Morna Imura, @[member="Teslar Rantarus"], @[member="Cain Laatl"]

Alright, I was appointed leader for the Event on this team. First of all we need to think of a name for our team. Really I could care less about a name, but we need something to stand behind. Both of you go ahead and list off names that you would like. then narrow it down to just one for each of you. and I'll be the finish vote.

If there are any question about the Event, threads, or anything else go ahead and talk to Sargon, Jared, or me.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Gotcha. Well the only other problem I see is that we have no experience working together IC so we would probably be bad working together as a team.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Im saying that we don't know each others skill sets, and weaknesses so we wont be able to help each other out in the middle of battle.

Would you suggest a training thread where everybody in our group gets together and learns about eachothers powers and skills to better be prepared for war?
@[member="Cain Laatl"]

I'll go ahead and start one.

and Just to let you guys know @[member="Shado"] is part of the team as well. He was moved into our group at last minute. Hes good with a blade and a Friend of mine OOC and IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom