Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Freebirds Industries Civilian and Military Storefront

Good day,

This is Captain Rarr of the Antarian Rangers. I would like to put in the following order.

10 x Crates of Armor Piercing 6.8 mm rounds
10 x Crates of Anti-Shield 6.8 mm rounds
300 units of the Enhanced Battlefield First Aid Kit
50 x M-240 General Purpose Machine Guns
50 x M-107 Anti-Material Rifles
10 x TDW H.A.R.M. Rifles and associated accessories

I am transferring half the credits as a deposit and will transfer the remaining half upon delivery.

Thank you.

The Monster The Monster

Do I Dream of Electric Sheep?
"Um, hi,

So, as a query, how would you recommend outfitting one of your F22 star raptors for air to air superiority?
The last ship, well, couldn't really cut it... so i need something high performance and this one came, well recommended.

Also, may i take one of those M3 MAAWS?"

G 3 M 1 N 1 G 3 M 1 N 1 Personally I would utilize the recommended loadout of 3-5 SIM-1 Missiles alongside the currently mounted weapon systems. And as for all of these requisitions you are approved of the following:

1 F-22 Star Raptor with associated ordinance for mounted weapons and 5 SIM-1 Missiles
1 M3 MAAWS Mod 2

Hello id like to purchase
guns
1 M-18 Hand Cannon
1 14mm Dire Wolf with battle rifle parts kit
1 m-240 MMG

ammo
500 rounds for the service pistol
2000 anti shield 14mm rounds
2000 rounds for the M-240 MMG

Armor attachments and armor
Gen 2 armor system custom fitted for Franks neck and chest
4 extra empty mags for the dire wolf
1 extra empty box mag for the GPMG
1extra box mag for the M-240 MMG

Last edited:
Frank Sterling Frank Sterling Approving the following items for purchase:

Weapon Systems:
FI-LWMMG
TDW HARM with Battle Rifle Parts Kit
M-18 Pit Viper

Ammunition:
500 rounds for pistol (Split accordingly with 300 rounds of Class-D Disruptor charges and 200 rounds of Verpine Shatter Rounds)
2000 rounds for TDW HARM, CUSTOM EXPORTS APPROVED
2000 rounds for FI-LWMMG

Armor:
Gen 2 Armor System custom fitted for Purchasee
Assorted Magazines for TDW HARM
Extra Box Magazines for FI-LWMMG
Speed loaders for M-18 Pit Viper

Caesar Kenway

C

To the established Executive Officer of The Dire Wolves Mercenary Company Acquisitions, The Monster The Monster

This letter is to inform you that the Office of the Minister of War has placed an order for the following, payment will be wired to The Dire Wolves Mercenary Company Acquisitions Department upon approval of the order.

The order is as follows:

x2,000 M3 MAAWS Mod 2
x8,000 M.L.M.S.
x3,600,000 10 x 95mm Armour Piercing Ammunition
x600,000 40 x 53mm Cased HEDP Grenades
x60,000 95 mm Cased Two Stage Missile Munitions
x600,000 SIM-06 'Hellfire'
x400,000 255mm Cased Ammunition
x400,000 140mm Cased Ammunition
x400,000 105mm Cased Ammunition
x612,000 Verpine Shatter Pistol Rounds
The Ministry of War would also like to place a custom commission for a Machine Gun/Shotgun hybrid. In theory, this hybrid would have a firing mode in which it utilises one magazine filled with shotgun ammunition, either buckshot or slugs, and an additional three firing modes for the rifle, utilising 10 x 95mm Armour Piercing Ammunition in a belt-fed box-magazine. This hybrid should be made to fit the dimensions of a ten to twelve foot tall humanoid wearing heavy armour.

Generous payment will be made for the hybrid weapon, should the commission be accepted. If accepted, x1,010 models will be required with x101,000 10 x 95mm Armour Piercing Rounds. This commission goes towards a Confederate, Ministry of War Approved, Special Operations Force.

All portions of this order will be used solely by the Ministry of War in the development of advanced warfare technology and the arming of troops.

If any section or portion of this order is unable to be met or requires restrictions, include a list of all changes along with notation of the change in the approval or denial message.

Signed,
Caesar Kenway,
Office of the Minister of War, Confederacy of Independent Systems

Frank walks into shop with a clipboard. "hey i need the fallowing stuff for R&D."
2x 105mm Vehicle Cannon
1x 140mm Vehicle Cannon
1x Deimos Heavy Point Defense Rapid Fire Laser Cannon
2x shipments of Phrik-A Armor Plating
2x shipments of FM-001 Laminate Shielding

Ty walks in looking at the selection of weapons. "hey I'm looking for something that will reach out two kilometers and tell someone to kindly fuck themselves." Looks at the m107. "ill take that and 2000 rounds of ammo please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom