Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tarras'Quin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images: Credit for image goes to Comicvince.com, only source i could find for it

3892139-tarrasque-pathfinder-art_by_ben_wootten.jpg

Name: Tarras'quin
Designation: Non-Sentient
Homeworld: Unknown
Language: NA
Average height of adults: 17.5, Length: 50 meters
Skin color: Muddy Orange
Hair color: None
Breathes: Type 1, Type 2
Strengths:
Thick Skinned: The Tarras'Quin has very thick hide, averaging between 6 to 7 centimeters.
Resilient Scales: The Tarras'Quin has very fine and very durable scales covering its thick hide. These scales are almost impenetrable and can with stand lightsabers, blaster fire, explosions, extreme Heat.
Massive: The Tarras'Quin is massive, totally over 50 meters in length and 17+ meters in height. This makes it an easy target to hit but not to hurt
Powerful: Massive amounts of strength are stored beneath its hide, with very thick and lean musculature.
Efficient Lungs: The Lungs of the Tarras'Quin are highly effective organs, able to filter out most non-oxygenic gases and the ability to survive on more then one

Weaknesses:
Long Hybernation: The Tarras'Quin sleeps for periods of years or up to just shy of a decade before awakening.

Hunger: When a Tarras'Quin is awake it is extremely hungry and will constantly eat for months at a time and focuses solely on this task. Even when it is a ttacked its primary focus is still on the consumption of mass quantities.

Cold Blooded: The Tarras'Quin is a cold blooded creature and can be put into a suspended state with extreme cold.

Distinctions: Long Powerfull tails, spines covered in large spikes and horns covering their long, powerful jaws, careful fore limbs.
Average Lifespan: Unknown, Possibly Immortal

Races: NA
Estimated Population: In the entirety of history only 7 have been confirmed to exist, and in the last century only one of those has been seen. It is unknown if the others have died or if they are all in a deep slumber.
Diet: The Tarras'Quin has a hyper active stomach that is filled with acids strong enough to melt solid steel. It devours everything in its path, forest, rocks, villages, villagers.

Communication: fierce growls and grunts

Culture:NA
Technology level: NA

General behavior: The Tarras'Quin is prone to very long periods of hybernation and very short times of activity. In general they can sleep anywhere from a few years to a decade if they are not disturbed. When they are active they exist for only one thing and that is to devour everything it can cram into its massive maw before returning to slumber deep beneath the planets surface. In general the shortest recorded period of activity is three months and the longest is 2 and a half years.

These creatures are simple animals though and harbor no mind that screams and demands for destruction, instead they seem to act more like a engine to renewal. In their wake forest bloom in once dead areas and cities are reclaimed by nature. To be able to harness this would go leagues in terraforming planets and restoring some of the lost ones to their primitive glory.
No one knows if the Tarras'Quin can reproduce, or if they have always been there as no two have ever been spotted in the same system let a lone planet.

History: The first Tarras'Quin to be described was discovered 30,000 years ago by the Infinite Empire of the Rakata, information on its planet is very hard to come from. But what has been pieced together from recovered recordings, data crons and even a few scroll is that the creature rampaged over the planet for six months before they were able to destroy it. The Death Counts from this creature seem estimated in the millions with the cost of the damage done exceeding a trillion in credits.
Since then only six other of these creatures have been reported and mostly on wild planets in the outter reaches and unexplored sectors of the galaxy. This is a thankful revelation as one of Coruscant could cost untold lives and credits to stop.
87 years ago to the day a Tarras'quin was confirmed on the planet Dosuun, it rampaged for over a year before it retreated deep beneath the planet to slumber. Searches are still under way for its lair and a way to destroy the creature before its next cycle.

Intent: To create an absurdly powerful, possibly extinct monstrosity that could rival any other creature and cause fear that will serve as the central attraction of the biological theme park being established by Arumi Zy. Based on my favorite DnD monstrosity the Tarrasque. I also know this thing is rediculous and promise not to abuse it, turn it loose in an invasion etc or what evs and can make what ever changes needed etc. Disclaimer: I love you guys

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Arumi Zy said:
Culture: [Describe general culture] Technology level: [Describe societal technology level]
I need you to fill these out, even if it's only just 'N/A'.

I need you to cut down on the hibernation time; the amount of food it would need to eat to last for even a century is insane. A decade or less.

And finally, I'm going to ask for a dev thread of it's discovery.

[member="Arumi Zy"]

Nyx said:
I need you to fill these out, even if it's only just 'N/A'.

I need you to cut down on the hibernation time; the amount of food it would need to eat to last for even a century is insane. A decade or less.

And finally, I'm going to ask for a dev thread of it's discovery.

[member="Arumi Zy"]
[member="Nyx"] Edits made and hibernation changed to just under a decade, the galaxy weeps at that though :)

Alright i will have a dev done for it mid-week next week. I would have one done this weekend but wont be in town. Anything else you want to see tweaked or changed?

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
I'd like to see a couple more meaningful weaknesses, such as a weak point. As it is, the Tarras'Quin seems pretty unstoppable.
[member="Arumi Zy"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom