Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Takiik Starship

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Starship Name: Takiik
  • Starship Model: Lucrehulk - class LH-3210
  • Classification: Merchant
  • Homeport: The Takiik does not have a homeport, however, it is most likely found near scrap and trading planets in the Outer. The Takiik will often go back to Tatooine to pick up more Jawa to join their clan.
  • Travel Route: The Takiik travels through the Outer Rim and can often be found near scrap planets or planets with large trading areas.
  • Affiliation: Kkak clan
  • Crew Complement: Moderately Manned: At the moment there are 500 Jawa living on the Starship
  • Notable Crew Members: Tek KKak, He is the son of the Clan leader, he works as a trader and sometimes he joins the salvage crew
  • Demographics: Only Jawa life are on the Starship
  • Accessibility: As the starship moves through space it might be difficult to find but because of its size you will not overlook it. If someone comes across the Takiik and if he or she for some reason wanted to enter the starship the Jawa will let you enter their hangar. The Jawa will not be hostile towards you as long as you don't provoke them. Once you have docked your ship you then will be bombarded with Jawa that want to sell you something (most likely something they just stole from you). As you will most likely be surrounded by Jawa at all times it is impossible to sneak away into the restricted areas.
  • Traffic: Low, it is not often that someone willingly docks at Takiik. However, on the inside of the starship, it is high as all Jawas are always at work
  • Description: Once this starship was filled with droids and transport ships, know all you could find are scraps and stolen parts from other spacecraft. The Jawa turned this starship into their home, building little stands in the hangar and having small areas in the starship as a cantina of sorts and a sleeping quarters. The Jawa also made an area that is deeper into the Lucrehulk into their "workspace" this is where they would disassemble and repair droids and spacecraft, All non - Jawa are not allowed into this area as they fear them stealing something

POINTS OF INTEREST
The large sphere in the middle of the starship serves as a control tower, however, there are also areas in this part of the starship that are used as the sleeping quarters as that is what they were initially built for by the trade federation. Moreover, the large sphere can detach from the rest of the starship, and using its own engine it could descend to a planet or continue to cruise through the galaxy which means it can also be used as an escape capsule during an emergency. In the "back" area of the Lucrehulk, the Jawa have redecorated the area to make it into their new workspace. This is where they repair and take apart their droids and other stolen goods. This area is mostly filled with scraps and droids however, it is the most important part of the spaceship to the Jawa and they will not allow any outsiders close to it.

SECURITY
Medium:
There are cameras and movement sensors all over the starship, also in most hallways and rooms you will find at least one Jawa. There is also a powerful deflector shield. The Lucrehulk is an older variant and so only has about 50 quad-turbo lasers

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Takiik was sold to the Hutt empire by the trade confederacy. However, in recent years it was overtaken by the Jawa that were kept as slaves on the starship. Now the starship serves as a home for the Kkak clan. The Hutt brought the Jawa on the ships as a cleaning and repair crew, they were heavily abused and so the Jawas started rebelling and one lucky day the Lucrehulk was attacked by a large amount of rebel starfighters wich when realizing that there where captives inside the Spacecraft, they helped the rebellion and so the Lucrehulk fell to Jawa. The Commanders of the ship realized that they could not endure both attacks from the inside and the outside and so the battle did not last very long and the commanders quickly abandoned their spacecraft fleeing with everything inside. The Rebel starfighter then left the Lucrehulk to the surviving Jawas wishing them luck. During that rebellion, many Jawa died in battle for their freedom. Once the battle was over and the Jawa fully took control of the starship they named it "Takiik" which means Tomorrow in Jawaese. The Jawa believed that this starship was their future. And because they did not have a word for the future they called it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Residential Archfey
The Third The Third first off, sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. It's a good start. I'm digging the idea of just a space station of Jawas. A Jawa-ciety, if you will.

A few things to look at:

It seems we're missing a couple aspects of the template. Namely 'Permissions' and 'Image Credit' are missing. If you don't have anything, mark it as 'N/A' (though we definitely need an image credit).

4d2246b02c87acd7f3417f2ee7303857.png

Station Model: Lucrehulk - class LH-3210
I'm going to need a link for this.

Also with the usage of the Lucrehulk, this 'space station' is currently more of a homely ship, and would thus be better supplemented by the 'starship' template. If you're dead set on being a space station, that's fine too, you'll just have to distance yourself from the Lucrehulk itself, but as it is, starship is more similar to what's currently in the works.

Suggestions: You've mentioned that Takiik is inaccessible in the sense that it's difficult to find being constantly in motion. That's all fine and dandy, though I'm curious how accessible it is in terms of after someone finds it. How do these Jawas take to visitors? What's keeping a non-Jawa from entering restricted areas?

I have filled in all the missing information and I have elaborated on the accessibility of Takiik.
However, I do not know how I should Credit the image as I got it off of Pinterest. (Should I write down the users username?)

Residential Archfey
The Third The Third do make sure you tag judges when changes are made in the future. Makes it much easier for organization purposes.

So as the screenshot in my earlier post explains, a link to where the image can be found along with the original artist, if you can find it. If you can't find the artist, no problem, the link will do just fine. This page will help you out, too.

Hi The Third The Third I'll be performing the secondary review on this submission. I really love the idea behind this submission, there are just a few additional points I'd like to go through with you before moving this on to approval.

I've looked around the internet and I've found a new image and a source for the image that gives you the picture of the Lucrehulk without the additional text.

Homeport

Please link Tatooine.

Travel Route

Please link The Outer Rim.

Points of Interest

Are there any other points of interest on the ship? You had mentioned the hangar for example, and there might be workshops for the Jawas to repair droids and other technologies.

Collector Collector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom