Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tags and Banners

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
One of the site's photoshop gurus made us a tag :)

Commenor.gif

Resh made us a banner, and two others also made us one each:

http://m.imgur.com/vbWlzlq?r

http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/roadpirate92/media/commenor_zpsimzkxots.jpg.html

So which do we wish to use? I love them all...lol

vbWlzlq.png

Honestly I love this one the most, it looks a lot cleaner and the image of the ship isn't stretched out enormously. Grand efforts on both of them but this one's my vote if that counts for anything.

Great job, Resh!

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Resh didn't make that one. Resh made the one that we currently have on our home page. He also made our logo :)

The one that you chose was made by Jed/William Kerkov

LOL, my bad [member="William Kerkov"], it is an excellent piece!

Resh, you can take the pat on the back anyway for the help you've been giving [member="Lady Kay"] xD Everything's looking good so far :)

Kay-Larr

CSA_Founder.gif

Congrats on our One Year Anniversary! And to reward those that have been with us for that year, a new tag has been lovingly created by some of our fans :)

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Bradshaw Ku"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Lauri Törni"] , this is for you ♡

Caedyn Arenais

C
I wonder if we shouldn't look into getting some new Faction Art up and running now that we're minor. After-all, the flash nice-looking art always seems to inspire loyalty and activity from others and we need a bit more representation these days with us being smaller than the Map-Game !

Bambi and Asha Hex are both great artists though I have asked much of them in the past. I wonder if anyone knows of any other great artists that might be willing to help us.

Art Contribution: House of Lords Edition!
It's not often I find myself with the patience for Photoshop, these days. None the less, [member="Tirdarius"] gave us some great art and it's thanks to him that I've been able to play around with a few bits and pieces for the faction today. Use these if you wish, otherwise appreciate my efforts in silence :p

Rank Titles:
oXGKoHr.png
vi6HpfC.png
iJDe1b3.png
2vSIzDC.png
uYxBNBl.png
Signature Banners:
loZl3xg.png
Acuin:
Nobility: [member="Silfe Sosuri"].
x4DtTsd.png
vxGNgFe.png
Nordel:
Nobility: TBC.
5e6YkXZ.png
1OK6Yfb.png
Derosa:
Nobility: [member="Baron Morcus"].
xzj02LC.png
fuR5mgF.png
Juniper:
Nobility: [member="Marcus Ismet-Ku"] & [member="Jairdain"].
Yza6Er3.png
2skK51R.png
Brelor (Moon):
Nobility: [member="Voph"].
tRuVOVE.png
sm4sNrp.png
Folor (Moon):
Nobility: [member="Triana Piett"].
k7E4mr0.png
gWmoiGz.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom