Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tag + Rank Bar Request

I've got two requests for anyone with free time (and at least a pinch of talent/experience).

Firstly I'd like a Rank Title similar to this one:
rXipdSc.png

{As in same color scheme} with the word: Mystery

Secondly I'd like a Title Bar thing kind of like this:
iC92wlY.png

{As in shape, similar size, etc}
I'd like the font to be a little sharp or rough, a bit bigger than the example given above.
Background would preferably be something that feels Sithy, maybe with some lightning. Dark blues/reds with greys or blacks would be best.
Words: SON OF THE EMPEROR
{Yes, in all caps please}

If anyone can do one (or both) of these that would be great<3
I'd love you forever<3
Might even make a signature for you as payment if you want (examples of my work are can be found in every one of my alt's sigs. Some, of course, are better than others).

[member="Vhrendai Embersky"], Looks like you are already being taken care of. lol

Oh fyi, Nice playby. Perfect choice for your character. Deathstroke is really good, and I like the new armor version that came out in the new (year old or so) batman game.

[member="Isley Verd"]
*casually coughs*

[member="Nickolas Imura"]
I'm personally more of a Deadpool guy (he's such an ass sometimes and it's just great), but Deathstroke looks a lot cooler. Kind of fits Ember a little better as well. Just not to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom